Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2004 - 12:21 PM

You know who to ask to be sure ;)

ВTW, what's RE? ^_^

View Post

RE is a religious education, where they teach us about  crappy god and etc..

#27 tlim

tlim
  • 246 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 04:34 PM

I also have this assisignment, Stump Mr. K! ( My teacher ) I am suppose to ask hi'm a question that he CAN NOT relate to science...

Get what I mean when I say Stump Mr. K ? Nobody and I mean nobody can stump hi'm for 12 years! And I was hoping to be the first with your guys help :(

Uh.. I dont really get it but.... Ill see if this works...

What is the longest word in the english language?

A:pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (a cracking 45 letters)

Meaning?

A lung disease caused by inhaling volcanic ash :p

Edit:: oh wait.. Thats a medicine thing :(

Edited by tlim, 09 September 2004 - 04:36 PM.

#28 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 04:51 PM

I am talking about a question that my teacher can not explain...

For example: A word that does not begin with the letter Z...( easy one )

The question I need to know is something that does not relate to science...? Something I can tell my teacher that he CAN NOT realate to science... Do you get me now?  Reallyhope you do because right now is 8:52PM and I need to go to sleep really early....

#29 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2004 - 04:59 PM

...a non related science question that he cannot answer? Woah talk about hardcore. Has anyone ever asked hi'm a stupid riddle :( .

#30 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:00 PM

Lolx, I am not sure about that... But there was no question that he could not answer, I am pretty sure that there has to be at least one thing that does not relate to science but I don't know... So I am asking you's :(

#31 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:06 PM

ooof! If it could be science related that would be a sinch so it can't be science related, which is theoretically I'mpossible. However if I can draw hi'm away from all science knowledge!

Why did the dead baby cross the road? It was stapled to the chicken!

Who is god exactly? Ha! Completely unscience based, because it is all religion.

What does Homer say to an amish person? Doeth!

Did superman make any moeny? NO!!! Kent clarke did though :( .

Most those I just thought up!!!

#32 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:10 PM

Hmmmm...... Like name something ( One Word ) that has NOTHING RELATED to science....Why did the dead baby cross the road? It was stapled to the chicken! Where did you get that one?Who is god exactly? Ha! Completely unscience based, because it is all religion. Didn't god come from science technology?What does Homer say to an amish person? Doeth!Huh?Did superman make any moeny? NO!!! Kent clarke did though :( . I don't understand...Most those I just thought up!!! At least you know something....I like the god one....lolx

#33 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:14 PM

God was thought of, before the fine arts of sciences.

Homer says doeth to a amish guy when he sets up his pool as a barn (tis a fine barn english, buut tis no pool. Doeth!)

I wouldn't advise the dead baby one. It is from a stephen king novel "wizard and glass"

Superman was never payed for his services but his alter ego, Clarke Kent or something like that, made money :devil2:

#34 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:16 PM

HEHE, Thanks so much Pyke. I think I will choose the god one...

More ideas are exceptable for me:) The more the better :( So hit me with everything ( Not everything )

#35 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:17 PM

By the way can you ask as many as you like?

#36 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:19 PM

By the way can you ask as many as you like?

View Post

I am pretty sure you can I don't think there is a rule...Isn't this a community? Lolx

#37 Assasinn3

Assasinn3
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:21 PM

Can someone please edit this for me, I posted already no one edited in, and its been about 5 hours I need it for tomorrow please!!!

Attached Files

Edited by Assasinn3, 09 September 2004 - 05:22 PM.

#38 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:22 PM

Can someone please edit this for me, I posted already no one edited in, and its been about 5 hours I need it for tomorrow please!!!

View Post

What is it suppose to be?

#39 Assasinn3

Assasinn3
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:23 PM

My homework... its a personal nerrative we had to do, for a t-shirt its really stupid... so, yea can someone help me out? ? ?

Edited by Assasinn3, 09 September 2004 - 05:24 PM.

#40 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:26 PM

If you mean correct the mistakes and everything I am really bad at that! I think I should do the same thing you are doing... I don't think I would make it though cause I need it by tommorow... I will try though :(

#41 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:26 PM

Whats wrong with it? Oopps g2g.

Little look there is one question he may not get  as well.
Ask hi'm what the 'Word of Wisdom' is. Look it up on google, and look for the morman 'Word of Wisdom' It is a revalation, and therefore not science!!!

#42 Assasinn3

Assasinn3
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:30 PM

I don't know whats wrong with it lol, thats why I was asking, but meh if its good then I guess its good :(

#43 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:31 PM

I think he is talking about the grammer and the puntuation thingy... Not sure though

#44 Assasinn3

Assasinn3
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:33 PM

I think he is talking about the grammer and the puntuation thingy... Not sure though

View Post

For my work? Its bad I know but thats how its supposed to be, I'm supposed to make a good I'mpression so I decided to make it stupid added with a pinch of humour :) and thats that? But if its that bad that it will get me like a 50% then I can change it but can someone help me change it?

#45 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:35 PM

I wish I could but like I said I am bad at those kinda stuff and I also have an essay I am wroking right now and it is 9:35pm and I am only 1/4 of the way, sorry :)

#46 Assasinn3

Assasinn3
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:37 PM

I wish I could but like I said I am bad at those kinda stuff and I also have an essay I am wroking right now and it is 9:35pm and I am only 1/4 of the way, sorry :)

View Post

No prob. man, so you live in Canada like me... anyway are you really 12? Because doing an essay already... in grade like 7 thats I'mpressive or really difficult school!

#47 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:42 PM

No prob. man, so you live in Canada like me... anyway are you really 12? Because doing an essay already... in grade like 7 thats I'mpressive or really difficult school!

View Post

Nope I live in Mass... It is puoring right now from the hurricane from your place....

Well back on topic, I don't really have a strict school but everyone and I mean everyone flunked the MCAS and they are pushing us a lot this year to get ready....Yea

You guys wanna hear my story how I broke my head? It's the essay I am working on right now so when I am done I shal show you guys if you want :)

#48 Assasinn3

Assasinn3
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:52 PM

Nope I live in Mass... It is puoring right now from the hurricane from your place....

Well back on topic, I don't really have a strict school but everyone and I mean everyone flunked the MCAS and they are pushing us a lot this year to get ready....Yea

You guys wanna hear my story how I broke my head? It's the essay I am working on right now so when I am done I shal show you guys if you want :)

View Post

Yea, just attach it, and post it :D sounds interesting!

#49 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:55 PM

Ok I will, By the way if you wanted to correct the grammer and everything for youe homework. Wouldn't the microsoft thing fix it for you automatically? Just wondering... Cause mine does!

#50 Assasinn3

Assasinn3
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:15 PM

Ok I will, By the way if you wanted to correct the grammer and everything for youe homework. Wouldn't the microsoft thing fix it for you automatically? Just wondering... Cause mine does!

View Post

It did, lol, I'm just saying for the puncuation and the paragraphing and all that if its correct, all it Word does is the spelling and grammer... theres more than that... plus someti'mes it miss's some grammer errors  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users