anyway to increase chances of feeding?

seems to get beaten very often Posted Image

left it for 3 hours and no successful feed Posted Image

#277 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:00 AM

I haven't downloaded this yet. I'm waiting for my premium to expire to eliminate the chances of a conflict.

However, is it possible to set it to stop feeding after a certain number of feeds? Say if I left it overnight, I wouldn't want it to go crazy and get one every main and mini.

#278 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:15 AM

i think you can set it to feed the amount of kads you want...there is such a setting but i have yet to try it Posted Image

not sure if leaving it overnight is a good idea?Posted Image

#279 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:21 AM

I haven't downloaded this yet. I'm waiting for my premium to expire to eliminate the chances of a conflict.

However, is it possible to set it to stop feeding after a certain number of feeds? Say if I left it overnight, I wouldn't want it to go crazy and get one every main and mini.

Well... you know that KADS only restock every 35-60 minutes or so... so if you're looking to feed about 5 you might want to set it to only run about 5 hours. You'll be pretty close to your goal.

In regards to freezing likelihood, I set an account to make a straight run for 75... then left it monitoring beyond that point.

2 weeks with no freeze is pretty damn good

#280 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:49 AM

Yes. As listed on the main page description, there is a feature to stop after feeding x kads, as well as stop after x hours, or even to stop after spending x minutes.

#281 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:20 PM

I keep getting this in the error log:

Exception in thread Thread-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "kad.py", line 668, in run
File "kad.py", line 361, in Buyitem
AttributeError: 'runThread' object has no attribute 'Shopowner'

So far, I've only run the program once without it failing in this manner.

#282 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:31 PM

I keep getting this in the error log:

Exception in thread Thread-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "kad.py", line 668, in run
File "kad.py", line 361, in Buyitem
AttributeError: 'runThread' object has no attribute 'Shopowner'

So far, I've only run the program once without it failing in this manner.

There is an issue when not using the database for shop owners. I have it fixed, but I have been holding off releasing an update, until we add in the past kad feeds. If it takes much longer for noit/hydro to implement this, then I'll just release the update.

#283 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:43 PM

There is an issue when not using the database for shop owners. I have it fixed, but I have been holding off releasing an update, until we add in the past kad feeds. If it takes much longer for noit/hydro to implement this, then I'll just release the update.

Jolly good ^^

#284 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:58 PM

The program works very well, though it misses some feeds by taking an inordinately long pause between buying and feeding, sometimes up to six seconds.

Regardless, not what this post is about.

I believe the program is fooled into calling a main when it is started with an unbuyable remaining in the Kadoatery. This obviously fucks up the timing from then on.

#285 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:09 PM

The program works very well, though it misses some feeds by taking an inordinately long pause between buying and feeding, sometimes up to six seconds.

Regardless, not what this post is about.

I believe the program is fooled into calling a main when it is started with an unbuyable remaining in the Kadoatery. This obviously fucks up the timing from then on.

The program check prices against the database, and determines if it can or cannot be purchased. It will then call a main if it can be purchased and fed. This prevent the UB's from triggering a main call. I am looking into this matter nevertheless.

So far, the only method that I can see that would cause a screw up is if you started it when a mini refreshed, and it purchased an item and called a main.

According to the debug did it try to purchase an item before it called the main?

#286 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:37 PM

what is this "status: waiting 1200 seconds in order to reach refresh time"

i dont understand.

does it know when kads restock or does it just refresh randomly. hmm

#287 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:58 PM

what is this "status: waiting 1200 seconds in order to reach refresh time"

i dont understand.

does it know when kads restock or does it just refresh randomly. hmm

Well, if it's, as it says, waiting to reach a refresh time, what do you think that means?

Or, to ask another way, is randomly refreshing every twenty minutes a sensible way to catch an event that occurs at set intervals?

#288 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:00 PM

yeah i figured it out after i posted ~ hahah i felt dumb.

but then it goes FEEDING KADS.. and liek flips out
and goes waiting 2..1...2...1...2...1.... 370 LOL

guessing that would be a pend? hmm

#289 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:11 PM

yeah i figured it out after i posted ~ hahah i felt dumb.

but then it goes FEEDING KADS.. and liek flips out
and goes waiting 2..1...2...1...2...1.... 370 LOL

guessing that would be a pend? hmm

Your guess is accurate.

#290 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

hmm does it feed in different spots everytime.. like does it just go for a random spot.. or does it just feed in one specific place.

because its really obvious somebody is AFing if for example they continuously feed really fast in the same spot over and over..

.....just wondering. because i'm good at legit kad feeding (: but im too lazy right now. so i thought i'd try this ~

#291 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

hmm does it feed in different spots everytime.. like does it just go for a random spot.. or does it just feed in one specific place.

because its really obvious somebody is AFing if for example they continuously feed really fast in the same spot over and over..

.....just wondering. because i'm good at legit kad feeding (: but im too lazy right now. so i thought i'd try this ~

Your insulting me with these questions. Of course it feeds random kads.... We are not noob programmers, Neocodex has been at the scene long then any existing neopets cheating site.

Now, I made a program description for a reason, and I wish that you would read it.

"Loads items from page randomly means the program loads all of the food items on the page randomly, this gives you a statistically higher change of catching a feed."

#292 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:10 PM

what setting is recommended on this program? should i just do the default?

#293 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

what setting is recommended on this program? should i just do the default?

Thats why the default settings are there :p

#294 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

haha your right just being safe i am a noob on this programs still but i love the programs u have made already. i made a lot nps because of you thanks.

how much nps should i leave on my till cuz i cant feed the kads with out nps haha right? the rest i am going to put it in my bank

it was my first time using the auto kad feeder and this is what i got help plz. should i stop the feeding?

[12:32:44 AM] Having serious issues getting Kad Items. Please create a tracker
[12:29:31 AM] Feeding Started...
[12:27:53 AM] Successfully loaded food list!

i stop it and going to restart it

HAHAH IT WORK I FED A KAD I GUESS I JUST NEEDED TO RESTART THE PROGRAM. SORRY FOR THE BOTHER

If you do it legitly without using the program, yes it is better to fill up your inventory with common kad-feed items. However, if you use this program the program does everything for you (it searches what the Kad-needs, and buys it via a shop). It does everything, so you don't need to use inventory. It will also search your SDB, as well as your inventory to see if you have the actual item that kad wants, before buying it.

Completely safe program, already achieved the avatar. :)

Questions umm how many feeds did you do to get the lowest trophy and do you remember how much u spent thank you

#295 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:28 AM

Questions umm how many feeds did you do to get the lowest trophy and do you remember how much u spent thank you

Uh... one O_o

#296 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:42 AM

Uh... one O_o

yea i just found out not that long ago when i got my first fed. thanks.latez

#297 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:33 AM

haha your right just being safe i am a noob on this programs still but i love the programs u have made already. i made a lot nps because of you thanks.

how much nps should i leave on my till cuz i cant feed the kads with out nps haha right? the rest i am going to put it in my bank

it was my first time using the auto kad feeder and this is what i got help plz. should i stop the feeding?

[12:32:44 AM] Having serious issues getting Kad Items. Please create a tracker
[12:29:31 AM] Feeding Started...
[12:27:53 AM] Successfully loaded food list!

HAHAH IT WORK I FED A KAD I GUESS I JUST NEEDED TO RESTART THE PROGRAM. SORRY FOR THE BOTHER

The lowest is just feeding a kad, I think.

75 is gold + avvie

#298 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:14 AM

The lowest is just feeding a kad, I think.

75 is gold + avvie

Actually, you get gold at 25. 75 is just the av.
Silver is 10.
Bronze is 1.

#299 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:28 AM

Actually, you get gold at 25. 75 is just the av.
Silver is 10.
Bronze is 1.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

#300 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

"i think there are four accounts who've been trying to af the bottom right corner on and off for the last few days.

the most easily accessible AF feeds the bottom right corner, so that spot is pretty common"

BDC makes me laugh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users