Photo

[Neopets Programs] Kad Feeder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
868 replies to this topic

#426 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:53 PM

Ah. so they care about this as much as they care about the auto trainer?

I guess :p.
Do people get frozen for auto trainers =/?

#427 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

I did it for 2 weeks. You should be fine with 12 hours.

Anything that gives neopets back neopoints is something that will significantly reduce your chances of getting iced. They don't care when they are making something back, who would (certainly not me).

#428 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:58 PM

Anything that gives neopets back neopoints is something that will significantly reduce your chances of getting iced. They don't care when they are making something back, who would (certainly not me).

Unless its to reduce the amount of nps in circulation to control inflation, why would TNT care about having nps back? They could generate them if they wanted to ;)

#429 Charity

Charity
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:42 PM

This thing seems like it will work really well.. less than an hour after i started running it it fed the first kad :)

Gonna see if I can get one more before bed :p

#430 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

Gonna see if I can get one more before bed :p

Why do that, when you can just leave it on all night?

#431 Charity

Charity
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:02 AM

Why do that, when you can just leave it on all night?

Can I keep it running along with the auto pet trainer?

That makes 2 total!

cool beans :) bed time

Edited by Charity, 27 May 2010 - 12:12 AM.

#432 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:21 AM

Can I keep it running along with the auto pet trainer?

That makes 2 total!

cool beans :) bed time

Trainer is a passive program, so it can be run with any other program we have. Enjoy ^_^

#433 Charity

Charity
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:37 AM

Trainer is a passive program, so it can be run with any other program we have. Enjoy ^_^

That's awesome, thank you very much ^.^

Up to 4 feeds

#434 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:18 AM

I love your avie. Is it yoshie? Kinda looks like it.

Sorry for the uber late response, yes, it's yoshi, I ripped the sprites from mario superstar saga because I loved how happy it looked there ♥

Also, to keep on topic, I already have 20 kads, but I haven't used the program everyday because I normally prefer to AB...

#435 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:19 AM

May I suggest an option to start refreshing at a certain time instead of cycling?

#436 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:52 AM

May I suggest an option to start refreshing at a certain time instead of cycling?

???

#437 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:09 AM

Okay, I mean giving us the option to select a time that the program begins refreshing the Kads, instead of the program cycling and refreshing based off of what it has seen.

It can take forever for it to 'cycle through' and get the correct times with your method. But say if someone already knew the last time of the mini or even mains, they could punch in when it's expected and have the program go from there.

#438 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:17 AM

Okay, I mean giving us the option to select a time that the program begins refreshing the Kads, instead of the program cycling and refreshing based off of what it has seen.

It can take forever for it to 'cycle through' and get the correct times with your method. But say if someone already knew the last time of the mini or even mains, they could punch in when it's expected and have the program go from there.

The program works by reporting the time that it feeds a main.

If someone ran it on a mini's refresh time, they would screw up the time database.

As it is now, the database contains the time and nothing else is needed. The "cycling" thing as you put it doesn't even happen, and will not happen in the future either.

#439 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:47 AM

I'm actually with argue on this one. The database knows when the next feed MIGHT happen, so the only time that the program will run on 1-minute intervals is when NOBODY on Codex has run the Kad Feeder in more than 35 minutes since the last main.

#440 Hackzorz

Hackzorz
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:07 AM

does this program have a very high freeze rate?

#441 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

does this program have a very high freeze rate?

No.

No reported freezing, including a testing period of running it nonstop till we got the Avatar.

#442 Stryker11487

Stryker11487
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

Hrmm JCR did you work with this program? I'm getting it to actually freeze and have issues. If ya did I'll PM you the log.

#443 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hrmm JCR did you work with this program? I'm getting it to actually freeze and have issues. If ya did I'll PM you the log.

iargue is the one on this project. PM it to him ^_^

#444 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:40 PM

Ja. Pm me.

#445 Squidge

Squidge
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:41 AM

Hey :) when I run the kad feeder, it says "item not found in shop, trying next" and misses every kad, and then every time I close it, I get the error message "see C:/Program Files (x86)/Neocodex/Python.../kad.exe.log for details."
Am I doing anything wrong? It just seems that these two things happen together.

#446 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:52 AM

Hey :) when I run the kad feeder, it says "item not found in shop, trying next" and misses every kad, and then every time I close it, I get the error message "see C:/Program Files (x86)/Neocodex/Python.../kad.exe.log for details."
Am I doing anything wrong? It just seems that these two things happen together.

So what's in the error log?

And since the Item Database is currently on a data hiatus, I would switch to shop searches.

#447 Squidge

Squidge
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:01 AM

So what's in the error log?

And since the Item Database is currently on a data hiatus, I would switch to shop searches.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Neocodex\PythonApp\kad.exe\wx\_core.py:14494: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch

I will try what you suggested next time :)

#448 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:36 AM

We need the item database back up. This program needs the most up to date Shop Owners list to work the best. :(

#449 Squidge

Squidge
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:23 PM

We need the item database back up. This program needs the most up to date Shop Owners list to work the best. :(

Okay, thanks! :D

#450 Lando

Lando
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

This is what I keep getting after I put in my neocodex info.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Neocodex\PythonApp\kad.exe\wx\_core.py:14494: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch

What I am doing wrong?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users