Photo

[Neopets Programs] Kad Feeder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
868 replies to this topic

#576 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

Awsome program once again iargue :D if only we all was as clever as you :)

we can only dream now can we?

#577 Invincible

Invincible
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:20 PM

It doesnt refresh at 30-34 past the minute. it refreshes at 18-23 seconds past the minute

It most certainly refreshes at 30-34 past the minute, always without fail.
I have watched it for a few days now and this is always the case.

What can I do to fix this?

#578 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:08 PM

Is this program stable atm? Or still having problems?
Can anyone tell me, I'm interested in using it. :x

#579 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:29 AM

Is this program stable atm? Or still having problems?
Can anyone tell me, I'm interested in using it. :x

it works fine for me.
YMMV.

#580 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:39 AM

Kad feeder is workin fine for me.

#581 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:56 AM

TY. I'll be trying it later on !
I want that avvie

#582 Invincible

Invincible
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:13 PM

Here is my proof, iargue. I ran it for a few hours just now and here are two screenies, showing that the refreshes happen too late.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

------------

Posted Image

So can I fix this myself or do I need to wait for a fix?

Edited by Invincible, 14 September 2010 - 10:13 PM.

#583 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:26 PM

What's the chance of missing a kad using this program?

#584 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:05 AM

Here is my proof, iargue. I ran it for a few hours just now and here are two screenies, showing that the refreshes happen too late.

Posted Image

------------

Posted Image

So can I fix this myself or do I need to wait for a fix?

Yeah, you can fix it by correcting the time on your computer. If you look at the time on neopets vs the time on your computer, the seconds will be off. This is why the report is off. I rely on neopets clock, not on yours (For good reason, such as this)

#585 Invincible

Invincible
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:41 AM

Gotcha! Thanks much! Posted Image

#586 ChloeAnn

ChloeAnn
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:59 AM

Sorry if I'm being a complete idiot here, but I'm having a problem:

I've fed my first 6 Kad's a few days ago without any problems, but since yesterday all the program does is refresh every 7 minutes ("Calling a refresh"). Even if I let it run for a few hours, it never says "Calling a main" anymore. The time on my computer is exactly the same as the time on Neo, down to the second. I've tried re-installing a few times, but that doesn't change anything.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks ^^

Aditional info: If the Main pending is @49, program says "Calling a refresh" @48:29 and @55:28

------------------

No idea what happened, but decided to re-install one last time, and now it's working again... ^_^ Thank you!

Edited by ChloeAnn, 19 September 2010 - 10:13 AM.

#587 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:53 AM

Great program, iArgue! I've managed to feed one Kad only running the program once... haha! Keep up the great programs.

#588 Invincible

Invincible
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 03:12 PM

How aggravating I'm having another problem, sadly.
I changed the seconds on my computer's time to match the seconds on Neopets' time precisely. This was difficult and required some skillful timing, but I eventually pulled it off.
However...the Kad Feeder STILL refreshes at about 30 seconds past the NST minute. I tried setting the seconds on my computer back a few seconds, and then forward a few seconds but it seems to miss all the Kads.

Any further suggestions are very much appreciated.

#589 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:10 PM

I changed the seconds on my computer's time to match the seconds on Neopets' time precisely. This was difficult and required some skillful timing, but I eventually pulled it off.
However...the Kad Feeder STILL refreshes at about 30 seconds past the NST minute. I tried setting the seconds on my computer back a few seconds, and then forward a few seconds but it seems to miss all the Kads.

Maybe you should include a screen of the settings you use because mine always refreshes 30 seconds past the minute as well and I get 10 feedings a day

#590 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:08 PM

Give me a debug log then.

#591 Squidge

Squidge
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:24 PM

I've had a lot of failed feeds, but then again even legit feeding at 23 seconds past can still fail so it's just luck of the draw really. Imagine that everyone bar one or two people are autofeeding on a main then some people are bound to miss. Still annoying, but I'm not going to complain. :)

#592 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:35 AM

I've had a lot of failed feeds, but then again even legit feeding at 23 seconds past can still fail so it's just luck of the draw really. Imagine that everyone bar one or two people are autofeeding on a main then some people are bound to miss. Still annoying, but I'm not going to complain. :)

Yes. People who do it legitly usually start at the top or the bottom, and pick who to feed. Same thing with programs.

But, I want the least amount of people running this program to be fighting each other for a feed, so I made mine random. You will randomly pick a kad that needs to be fed, and feed it. Yay! :)

#593 orangejuice

orangejuice
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:26 AM

My kad feeder has been calling a refresh for hours, and I know for a fact that main has went multiple times. does anyone know what I can do about this? My clock time is the EXACT same time as neo and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling yet it still does not work. <_<

#594 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:37 AM

I'm pretty sure that when the program calls a refresh, it is AFTER it has refresh the page two to three times, and then agrees that it has pended and calls a refresh for the next kad pend.

I see my program refresh at 20seconds past, refresh 2-3 times, saying waiting 1-2 seconds, then calls a refresh around 28-32 seconds past.

#595 orangejuice

orangejuice
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:56 PM

I'm pretty sure that when the program calls a refresh, it is AFTER it has refresh the page two to three times, and then agrees that it has pended and calls a refresh for the next kad pend.

I see my program refresh at 20seconds past, refresh 2-3 times, saying waiting 1-2 seconds, then calls a refresh around 28-32 seconds past.

I know but the thing is it doesn't seem to detect the main for some reason. I think it refreshes a minute earlier than it should and i'll end up missing the main.

#596 1337restocker

1337restocker
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

"Having serious issues getting Kad Items. Please create a tracker"

lol whats this? ^ xD

20 minutes have passed and still haven't fed a kad :(

#597 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:00 PM

"Having serious issues getting Kad Items. Please create a tracker"

lol whats this? ^ xD

20 minutes have passed and still haven't fed a kad :(

Well obviously it cant feed a kad if it cant load the page where the kad items are. Try again.

#598 1337restocker

1337restocker
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:12 PM

"[11:02:08 AM] Having serious issues getting Kad Items. Please create a tracker
[10:55:22 AM] Calling a refresh
[10:55:21 AM] Feeding Started..."

whats a tracker?
and it seems that I can't feed a kad.....it never said "calling a main" .......

thanks for the reply iargue =D
how will I work out the problem?

Edited by 1337restocker, 30 September 2010 - 07:15 PM.

#599 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

thanks for the reply iargue =D
how will I work out the problem?

Dont use neopets while using the program.

#600 ChloeAnn

ChloeAnn
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:11 AM

My kad feeder has been calling a refresh for hours, and I know for a fact that main has went multiple times. does anyone know what I can do about this? My clock time is the EXACT same time as neo and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling yet it still does not work. <_<

Same started happening here again three days ago. And now it does RF and call mains, but everything one minute too early (and therefore missing all mains by one minute).

Any advice would be much appreciated ^^

Edited by ChloeAnn, 01 October 2010 - 04:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users