Photo

[Neopets Programs] Kad Feeder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
868 replies to this topic

#701 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:04 PM

I don't think it's stuck; it says one second, then it says it again, as in it's refreshing... It just LOOKS like it's stuck at one second :p

#702 kittykate

kittykate
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:14 AM

yeah you're right. i watched it and it just didn't update some of the actions it was doing. it has fed 3 kads for me :) however, it says it is having serious issues finding kad food and that i should create a tracker, what does this mean?

#703 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:33 PM

Uh; does it have somthing to do with weather your buy option is on Item Database or Wizard? I'm nore sure... :p

#704 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:45 PM

yeah you're right. i watched it and it just didn't update some of the actions it was doing. it has fed 3 kads for me :) however, it says it is having serious issues finding kad food and that i should create a tracker, what does this mean?

Probably just means that you got logged out.

#705 Jesi

Jesi
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:28 PM

So, when you are using this kad Feeder,
Can you not be on neopets at the same time?
Could that cause you to get iced?
I'm just curious, New to using all this stuff
:(

#706 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

So, when you are using this kad Feeder,
Can you not be on neopets at the same time?
Could that cause you to get iced?
I'm just curious, New to using all this stuff
:(

Its the same with all the programs, If one is accessing your account and visiting pages then it would be inhuman for you to be on another browser visiting pages at the same time, its not possible. So its best to stay off neo incase TNT do notice you :)

#707 Jesi

Jesi
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

Ah okay thanks! I want to avoid being frozen as much as possible :(

Have you guys heard any any icing happening due to this program?

#708 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:53 PM

Ah okay thanks! I want to avoid being frozen as much as possible :(

Have you guys heard any any icing happening due to this program?

Yep icings do happen, if you have a quick read throught this thread and the guides on the site it will give you an idea of how to stay safe. Just think about what your doing and make it look human, dont run things for hours and hours on end with no breaks.

#709 Jesi

Jesi
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

I'm not quite sure how Kad feeders Syncs with Google Chrome? I had it all set up but it said it wasnt able to?..

I'm still confused also on how to make it not look super suspicious. So I don't want to elave it on for a long time.. But what else?

#710 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:36 AM

Yep icings do happen, if you have a quick read throught this thread and the guides on the site it will give you an idea of how to stay safe. Just think about what your doing and make it look human, dont run things for hours and hours on end with no breaks.

No one has ever informed me that this program got them frozen....

#711 Bobjacob

Bobjacob
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

Hey just wanted to ask if everything is working fine cause I just downloaded the programme and all I seem to get is "calling for refresh",
when I search the boards looking for main pending times it doesn't tally with the time that the programme refreshes.
i.e. on the boards the time pending may be :20, but at that time, the programme is still "waiting xxx seconds"

EDIT: I read through all the posts again and am now re-trying by setting my time according that of Neo's

EDIT2: It's still not in-sync. Maybe the timing is off?
- Would it be possible for the kadfeeder to refresh until the first main rf and sync from there onwards?

kad-feeder always seems to be 2min early before the actual rf.
Bump for assistance.

Edited by Bobjacob, 19 March 2011 - 06:41 PM.

#712 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:58 PM

I've had this program running for 24 hours now (total, not in a row). It has yet to feed one kad, on SW setting, 1-1.5 refresh rate. Is there something wrong with it, or am I just not patient enough?

#713 britneyr

britneyr
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:03 PM

Hi - I went back a bunch of pages and didn't find an answer to my question but I apologize if I missed something. I downloaded the program and the required files and was able to log in fine, but when I clicked "start feeding" it got stuck on "Gathering your items." I've left the program running for about 20 minutes now (without accessing Neopets at the same time) and still nothing. If you need more info, I'm using a Mac. Can you please help? Thanks in advance!

#714 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:47 AM

Hi - I went back a bunch of pages and didn't find an answer to my question but I apologize if I missed something. I downloaded the program and the required files and was able to log in fine, but when I clicked "start feeding" it got stuck on "Gathering your items." I've left the program running for about 20 minutes now (without accessing Neopets at the same time) and still nothing. If you need more info, I'm using a Mac. Can you please help? Thanks in advance!

Any error messages?

#715 britneyr

britneyr
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:34 AM

Any error messages?

No error messages. And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no luck. BUT I'm not sure if I uninstalled it all the way (I'm fairly new to the Mac world). I moved the program to the trash but when I reinstalled my NeoCodex login info was still on the main screen so does that mean I didn't completely uninstall? Sorry to be a pain but I'd really love to get this program to work because I've tried for months now to feed a kad without any luck!

#716 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

No error messages. And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no luck. BUT I'm not sure if I uninstalled it all the way (I'm fairly new to the Mac world). I moved the program to the trash but when I reinstalled my NeoCodex login info was still on the main screen so does that mean I didn't completely uninstall? Sorry to be a pain but I'd really love to get this program to work because I've tried for months now to feed a kad without any luck!

I don't think you did it right, but I don't know mac :p

And how big is your sdb? Sometimes it takes a realllly long time.

#717 bluehawaii19

bluehawaii19
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:57 PM

I just downloaded the Mac version and started it up.

I logged in fine and ran the program but this popped up:

[08:43:35 PM] Feeding Started...

That is the only thing that has come up in the log. I watched the YouTube video for the program but it didn't mention anything about when Feeding Started pops up. How long do I need to wait before this goes away? Also, it didn't mention anything about the list loading.

#718 britneyr

britneyr
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

I don't think you did it right, but I don't know mac :p

And how big is your sdb? Sometimes it takes a realllly long time.

Okay, so I finally managed to completely uninstall it (and the required files) and redownloaded everything and I'm still having the same problem. I have 1,037 items in my sdb. Is that a lot or a little? I really wish I could get it to work!

#719 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:12 PM

It goes through and parses it, so maybe give it a little more time :p

#720 bluehawaii19

bluehawaii19
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

I just downloaded the Mac version and started it up.

I logged in fine and ran the program but this popped up:

[08:43:35 PM] Feeding Started...

That is the only thing that has come up in the log. I watched the YouTube video for the program but it didn't mention anything about when Feeding Started pops up. How long do I need to wait before this goes away? Also, it didn't mention anything about the list loading.

Also, can you still visit Neopets while running this program? I would guess yes because it mentions when you stop using the program about how much you earned from games and such.

#721 britneyr

britneyr
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:04 PM

It goes through and parses it, so maybe give it a little more time :p

Sigh. I just let it run for an hour after cleaning out my sdb by 50% to only about 500 items. I guess it just doesn't want to work for me! Is there anything else you think I should try or is it a lost cause?

#722 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

Sigh. I just let it run for an hour after cleaning out my sdb by 50% to only about 500 items. I guess it just doesn't want to work for me! Is there anything else you think I should try or is it a lost cause?

How long are you waiting?

What does the Program Status say?

#723 Bobjacob

Bobjacob
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:56 PM

The Kad programme has been working for me.
I'm using a mac.
Just have to be patient for the programme to get a correct refresh,
I've ever waited 5 hours before I fed a kad with the programme,
although there have also been times where I've fed a kad within a minute of running a programme.
I guess sometimes it depends how lucky you are?

Anyway, as for the gathering of items issue,
I always uncheck the "put in sdb option" because I don't provide my pin when i login.
Sometimes when the programme is stuck on "gathering items",
I just restart the programme all over again.
This happens once in awhile for abrosia as well,
when it is "connecting to database" or "gathering items" etc.

The only issue I've had is that I always have to click "stop feeding" and then "start feeding" after 1 kad has been fed,
this is because the programme gets stuck at "status: waiting 1 sec".
Hence, I can't just leave the programme running and come back to see that i've fed anything more than 1 kad.

#724 britneyr

britneyr
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:49 AM

How long are you waiting?

What does the Program Status say?

The longest I waited was an hour and a half. It literally just says "Gathering your items" at the bottom but nothing in the main dialogue box. And even when I click stop feeding kads it says "Status: Stopping" on the bottom but stays like that, doesn't ever confirm it has stopped. So strange. I've been able to run the auto trainer just fine, though.

#725 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

fyi idk if this is known already but the kad feeder wont work if all kads have been fed, i have to manually click start feeding at each rf, otherwise it gets an error and stops.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users