• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:29 AM

I don't like the cold. in germany it's very cold but sunny in the moment. I'm a summer-child, and so this is my favourite season. I always get depressed in autumn and do a winter sleep in winter ^^

#27 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:56 AM

I don't like the winter because of the darkness. You wake up, it's dark. You come home after work, it's dark. I also got the feeling that I totally missed the whole day.

#28 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:20 PM

I loved the autumn when I grew up in Pittsburgh, but Baltimore isn't nearly as pretty. There aren't as many trees around.

I only like winter because that's when my birthday is. I'd rather it be hot than cold though. XD The cold makes me feel like OOOLLLDD because all my joints hurt.

#29 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:18 AM

I loved the autumn when I grew up in Pittsburgh, but Baltimore isn't nearly as pretty. There aren't as many trees around.

I only like winter because that's when my birthday is. I'd rather it be hot than cold though. XD The cold makes me feel like OOOLLLDD because all my joints hurt.

Travel East until you hit Harford County... we've got a fuckton of trees out here...

#30 DataTraveler

DataTraveler
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:18 PM

I don't like the winter because of the darkness. You wake up, it's dark. You come home after work, it's dark. I also got the feeling that I totally missed the whole day.

I wish for winter at my place,and it will never come true XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users