Photo

My old neopets account?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:41 PM

Is there any easy way to figure out the birthdate of an account without getting into it? I used to have a neopets account and I think it's like 5 years old or something. I have a lot of old stuff I want to get back, but the only problem is I put in a birthdate that wasn't my own. I know the password and it's still linked to my email address, but I can't get in without my birthdate. Is there anything I can do. I have one friend that was linked to that account so do you think maybe I should ask them what my age says or something? I had to make a new account but idk what to do.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:43 PM

Contact TNT about it, it's really the only choice you have.

Edited by Elindoril, 21 October 2009 - 11:43 PM.

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:46 PM

Spend the next four months trying to crack it by hand.

#4 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

Haha somehow I always see them as evil, but do you really think they'd give me that information?

#5 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:48 PM

Haha somehow I always see them as evil, but do you really think they'd give me that information?

If you can prove it's your account, then yes, they should return it to you.

#6 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:55 PM

Alright! I never really thought of contacting them, so I'll give it a try and hope for the best. Thanks for the idea :D

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:58 PM

Alright! I never really thought of contacting them, so I'll give it a try and hope for the best. Thanks for the idea :D

Yeah no problem, and let's hope you get a nice Staff Member that'll cooperate.

#8 DataTraveler

DataTraveler
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:02 AM

I think you might not get your account back = (
As my account was left alone for 3 years and I mailed TNT to claim bck my account

Guess what they reply?

YOur account has been inactive for too long and were deleted XD

#9 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:11 AM

Their current rules state that an account will be deleted after 2 years of complete inactivity... But since you're not being informed that your account's been deleted when trying to log in, I guess you've still got a chance of getting it back.

#10 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:32 AM

Naw I was able to login within the last 2 years, I somehow got in without entering my birthday but I'm not sure how long it's been. I'll try tomorrow when I'm not sleepy. They'll also be able to give me a response at that moment instead of me having to wait several hours. I'll probably post back with the results, thanks for all the information and help :D

#11 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

well, I managed to login to an inactive acc after a while without entering a birthday, too. I don't remember how exactly I've done, but I think I typed in the pw and didn't care about the birthday and after some time of trying it worked!

#12 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

It actually worked! When I got down to thinking about it I remembered most of the information in my account, at least enough to where one of TNT would actually emailed me the birth date on file. I was able to get in and get all my old stuff back! It's like 56 or so months old haha, so idk what to do with this account now :p

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:56 PM

It actually worked! When I got down to thinking about it I remembered most of the information in my account, at least enough to where one of TNT would actually emailed me the birth date on file. I was able to get in and get all my old stuff back! It's like 56 or so months old haha, so idk what to do with this account now :p

Grats on getting the birth date back.

You could use it as a side account, or you could use it to access the special part of the NC Mall, though, I doubt there would be anything interesting in it.

#14 DataTraveler

DataTraveler
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:11 AM

Congratz in getting back your account,
tough luck for me that they deleted my account = (

Why won't you use that as the main account and continue playing them?

#15 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:06 PM

I love this account and I want to use Abrosia with it but should I risk it? I have about 180k in it so I'm still debating. I made a few extra accounts to use when they age but I'm still unsure what to do.What would you do guys?

#16 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:58 AM

I'd rather risk a 1-monther and make slightly less profit than to risk an old account. I didn't have much choice recently, so I had to bring the epic old account out of retirement.

#17 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 01:02 AM

That's what I've debated doing. I think I'll keep it legit and then use my other accounts and use abrosia on those.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users