Photo

Lop ti li ho ho hillo~

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

Hullo~ I'm Sera, a girl obnoxiously glad to have found this forum. I quit Neopets two years ago because it just plainly started to suck (new layout, clothing, whatever :<), but now I'm bored again and figured I'd come back. :x3:

Uh, uh, what else? I'm eighteen, I live in Europe, and I have absolutely no skills that could contribute to this forum in any way, except if you need people to prattle TNT spies into sleep by babbling about lame topics like the over population of pink cellophane & waterproof tapes or, I dont know, about how the bunnies and pretzels are going to take over the world someday. Or something. O_o

BUTYEAH. Hi. Nice to meet you all :D :D :D.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:05 AM

Heh, gave me a laugh. Welcome to the forum. :D

#3 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:12 AM

Thank you ^____________________________^. It seems nice so far; I remember Slopdog from years ago and it wasn't as well organized, from what I've seen so far. @w@

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:21 AM

Thank you ^____________________________^. It seems nice so far; I remember Slopdog from years ago and it wasn't as well organized, from what I've seen so far. @w@

Yet another "SD died migrant". I was one as well, so no real complaints. Glad to have you and your bizarre sense of humor onboard... I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

#5 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:31 AM

Welcome to the forums :) you'll have loads of fun I am sure of it.

Out of curiosity, your profile says you're 17 :p

#6 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

Yeah, my birthday is in two days xD. First when I was posting this topic I was, like, "NO BIRTHDAY PUTTING SO THEY DUN CRACK MY ACCOUNT PLZ", but then I realized that I really couldn't care less since there's nothing there to take *snicker*.

Slopdog was still kind of alive when I left Neopets, actually. Which is why it makes me a sad bunny to see it gone. :( Was an established community, if nothing else.

#7 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:53 AM

Yeah, my birthday is in two days xD. First when I was posting this topic I was, like, "NO BIRTHDAY PUTTING SO THEY DUN CRACK MY ACCOUNT PLZ", but then I realized that I really couldn't care less since there's nothing there to take *snicker*.

Slopdog was still kind of alive when I left Neopets, actually. Which is why it makes me a sad bunny to see it gone. :( Was an established community, if nothing else.

With new members joining such as yourself and everyone else I am sure we can make this community work aswell. (+1 zero lol for mentioning community in my post)

#8 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:23 AM

Hey now! I didn't mean it to sound that way - and I'm sorry if it did xD. I don't think anything's wrong with Neocodex (with 20k members, it seems pretty big O_o). I just wanted to say that it's a waste of all that time all those people invested in SD, only to see it go down in the end.

#9 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:56 AM

Hey now! I didn't mean it to sound that way - and I'm sorry if it did xD. I don't think anything's wrong with Neocodex (with 20k members, it seems pretty big O_o). I just wanted to say that it's a waste of all that time all those people invested in SD, only to see it go down in the end.

o.o

Did I suggest you found this community crap? o.o (+1 ZERO)

Don't think I did XD well, I am sure this place won't go down easily ^_^

#10 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:07 AM

XDD I'm sorry for misunderstanding then. Again. *slaps self with a fish*

Yeah, I think I just realized how big this actually is O_o.

#11 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:34 AM

XDD I'm sorry for misunderstanding then. Again. *slaps self with a fish*

Yeah, I think I just realized how big this actually is O_o.

thats okay lol, and do that, fishes smell funny :p

its not all that big when you get to know a few people

#12 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:48 AM

Welcome to the board ;)
PS: I asked my bunnys about their evil plan of ruling the world ^^ It's great but I can't tell of course :D

#13 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:14 AM

Well, The penguins know of the bunnies plot, and built a doomsday device just in case it ever happens.

Very very interesting topic title :p

Welcome to the Board, and we have been around longer then any on this scene now, so we are not going anywhere :p

#14 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:49 AM

Penguins are birds that can't fly, surely their doomsday devices are machines that don't know what doom is. :p

Merci ^_^.

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:50 AM

Penguins are birds that can't fly, surely their doomsday devices are machines that don't know what doom is. :p

Merci ^_^.

And bunnies dont know what cars are :p. Its an even match. Besides, I have a cat in my house. XD

#16 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:12 AM

And bunnies dont know what cars are :p. Its an even match. Besides, I have a cat in my house. XD

Pssshhh. Bla bla bla! Must be my internet connection, I wasn't able to read anything in your last post. ;O Seemed like a bunch of gibberish, though.

Bunnies left a message for you: we know where you live.

#17 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

Pssshhh. Bla bla bla! Must be my internet connection, I wasn't able to read anything in your last post. ;O Seemed like a bunch of gibberish, though.

Bunnies left a message for you: we know where you live.

Once again.

I have a cat in my house

I'll be sleeping soundly tonight :)

#18 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

Welcome to the board :).

#19 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:21 AM

With cat-eating bunnies in yer house. :ninja: Don't say you weren't warned.

And thank you :p

#20 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:17 AM

BUNNIES

I approve of your presence.

Have a bunny as a welcome.

Posted Image

#21 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:40 AM

Yum, fresh meat. Thank you ;D.

#22 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:21 PM

Welcome! I don't have any skills to speak of either. I am very impressed by the abilities of the programmers here! It almost makes me want to learn computer languages. Almost.

#23 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:52 PM

Almost has never caught a bunny! ;D

And hillo~

#24 Guest_MissMurder_*

Guest_MissMurder_*

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:47 PM

Welcomeee! :B
Bunny eater... -hiss-

xD