Photo

Chain frozen

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#26 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:54 AM

Dude I remember I got chain frozen a very long time ago, it was disappointing but I was much younger and less intelligent than I am now haha. I had like 30 accounts chain frozen and my main. I managed to abuse the referral system to where I'd make like 100k each time I did it. I'm pretty sure they caught on cause they sent me like a Golden Scarab and a Slumberberry Potion, whatever those items were that are worth millions! Some dude offered me 25 million for the scarab, and then after that I was iced! I stopped playing Neopets for a bit after that :D

#27 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:01 AM

any other suggestions?

Dont be stupid? Use the database!

Abrosia is around 100x more powerful then any Aber ever created, because it can automatically determine the profit on ANY item in the store, and buy the one most profitable. This is an automatically updating, and complete list. You'll never compete with that.

#28 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

Being chain frozen HURTS. :(

I lost my 6 year old main and I hadn't even cheated on it. Posted Image

#29 MissMally

MissMally
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

I got my main frozen a long time ago for cheating the advent calendar. XD I was a nub back then. That account would be almost 11 too, played since middle school. I'm much more careful now. 

Are the auto money-tree programs and the auto-pricer as risky? I've been using those frequently. 

Cody thats a great idea! Makes me wish I was on your make-happy list XD

#30 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

Are the auto money-tree programs and the auto-pricer as risky? I've been using those frequently.

The Money Tree Grabber can't get any amounts of neopoints over 999 at a time, and it would be very unlikely that you will grab anything profitable from there, so that is easily safe.

The Pricer just....prices your shop, the worst that could happen is a Wiz Ban.

#31 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

I got my main frozen a long time ago for cheating the advent calendar. XD I was a nub back then. That account would be almost 11 too, played since middle school. I'm much more careful now. 

Cody thats a great idea! Makes me wish I was on your make-happy list XD

Are you talking about the advent calender glitch? I made tens of millions off of that, haha.

#32 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

What was the AC glitch?

#33 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:57 PM

Must have been at least 2 years ago, maybe 3, on a particular day you could grab the AC prize an unlimited amount of times before they patched it.

#34 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:58 PM

Yeah, but doesn't that deflate the item?

Or was it a lot of np as well?

#35 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

You got a certain amount of neopoints each time.

#36 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:54 AM

This one time, I had a couple billion spread through some accounts for about 6 hours, lol.

Score Sender + GMail Account creator + NeoPets Account creator = straight pwnage. :p

I was just trying to see how much I could get running them wide open. I probably could have kept some if I had tried moving the money around through a few accounts, but meh. It's just NeoPoints.

Edit: For clarity, let me explain that I probably had about 5000 accounts before I got IP banned.

#37 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:18 AM

This one time, I had a couple billion spread through some accounts for about 6 hours, lol.

Score Sender + GMail Account creator + NeoPets Account creator = straight pwnage. :p

I'm kind of like this, but more in the slow and steady category.

Ever since I switched to the slow method, I've managed to avoid banning.

#38 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:13 AM

I always worry about chain icing. For a while I used other accounts to slowly funnel items/nps into my main but I figured that was more risky than just running Ambrosia a few hours a day on my main only.

#39 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:48 AM

How in-depth do the TNT monitor these trades / auctions / shop-purchases anyways? If you give away like paint-brushes for "presents" and such will they just ice even though it looks legit? o.o

#40 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

How in-depth do the TNT monitor these trades / auctions / shop-purchases anyways? If you give away like paint-brushes for "presents" and such will they just ice even though it looks legit? o.o

You'd have to build up a connection between the accounts and have separate identities on them.

Make one account for yourself, then the other for your sister/mother/father/whoever and then send gifts, neomails between the two accounts like normal people would.
IMO that's just too much effort compared to scoresending + abing for a few more weeks to get the same start-up money to do some serious shit.

#41 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

I was wondering how you guys were making newbie accounts and then restocking. You guys just Score-send [the program inside the forums/website mOBSCENE or something] and then restock?

#42 Tarchy

Tarchy
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:15 AM

okay so use proxies but some programs don't have proxy support, so are you saying use proxys on our mains?

#43 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:34 AM

I sit on new accounts for a while. If you have at least one main account and then a few aged side accounts, it shouldn't matter if you have one new one every month or so.

#44 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:15 AM

okay so use proxies but some programs don't have proxy support, so are you saying use proxys on our mains?

All of our programs have proxy support. ;)

#45 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:21 PM

As long as you follow your instincts, you should be okay.

60% of the time anyway. TNT doesn't need a plausible reason to ban you.

#46 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:59 PM

damn. I got my old account from when like, 6 years ago banned because I accidently sent a 4800 score for tug-o-war... whoops
then my friend gave me her old 6 year account and I went autobuy happy and got that frozen too
Moderation, moderation. And making sure you type the right numbers when you're ss'ing haha.

#47 GrenadeApple

GrenadeApple
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:05 AM

Im also a newb in neopets programs but im using it for 2 weeks now making 1mil. total and did not get banned. :D
Btw; is there a guide for proxy support, i don't know how to use it.

Edited by GrenadeApple, 06 November 2009 - 11:06 AM.

#48 shadyangelz

shadyangelz
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:14 PM

making nps by just clicking the start button

#49 Bloop

Bloop
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

Thank you everyone for all of the advice.

#50 o0mumu0o

o0mumu0o
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:24 AM

i was chained frozen for multi coving, all my gears are gone. but thats 5-6 yrs back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users