• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:40 AM

Kordeza Zhelyazkova from Bulgaria gave birth to 2.4kg baby girl Violeta last week but left the hospital with her newborn after only an overnight stay to finish the wedding ceremony, the News of the World reports.

The schoolgirl said she and 19-year-old husband Jeliazko Dimitrov met in the playground of her school in the industrial town of Sliven after he saved her from bullies.

Kordeza said the pair began a sexual relationship even though she did not know what a condom was and fell pregnant within a week of them meeting.

Source.

That's a little odd....

Opinions?

#2 shesamessx

shesamessx
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:52 AM

*jawdrops*

O.O

In my opinion, it's just disgusting how many young girls are getting pregnant these days! It's ridiculous hearing about girls left and right getting pregnant. No one under 18 should be getting pregnant in my opinion, and even then, 18 is cutting it, but at least you're an adult. The age is getting younger, too. I wouldn't be surprised if a 9 year old came up in the news soon. If you do not know what a condom is, then you should not have sex.

Plus, to make matters worse, she calls the baby a toy? She is clearly not fit to be a mother yet! I wonder if the boy even has a job (I would be surprised if he did). I feel bad for the parents, who might be getting the responsibility of the finances and care for the baby. Ridiculous.

That is my opinion xP.

#3 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:36 AM

Wow. Is the guy pedophile?

#4 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:22 AM

When I was in 7th grade a classmate of mine got pregnant. She had just turned 12. The school let her keep coming to classes like normal until she had the baby, then she disappeared from everyone's radar forever.

The disturbing thing was that she claimed her uncle was the father, but it was ok because he was only 20-something and hot. Ugh. I'm not surprised though--that was the culture in the place I grew up. Kids smoked weed with their parents, and their parents hosted keg parties for 13 year olds.

At the end of 8th grade another girl got pregnant, and by freshman year in high school four more knocked up. Yet somehow it was all considered normal. O_o

#5 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:25 AM

Wait so she was 11 or is 11 now? So she was like 10 when she got pregnant?

...she hit puberty pretty early then.

#6 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:27 AM

Wait so she was 11 or is 11 now? So she was like 10 when she got pregnant?

...she hit puberty pretty early then.

Ya, I didn't think it was possible to get pregnant that early :S. The strain on her body must have been insane

Also wtf @ 19 year old sleeping with a 10 year old...

#7 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:46 AM

But before what we considered the modern age, people tend to have children earlier. In the light of free choice, it's legit but in the eyes of current society, it's wrong...In my point of view, she was not ready.

#8 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:50 AM

Also wtf @ 19 year old sleeping with a 10 year old...

<insert image of pedobear>

I'd post one, but tbh, I'm at work and very afraid of what an image search for "pedobear" would return. So.... Yeah. :p

But this is seriously messed up, like that girl who had a baby when she was 6.

#9 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:05 AM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uneIieUrgI"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6uneIieUrgI[/url]

...I feel like I'm hijacking a srsbsns thread.

#10 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:35 AM

omfg thats sick. He should get arrested!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean it would be bad if it was like a 11 year old and a 13 year old bf but a 19 year old! Thats just dissgusting. What a freak.

#11 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:38 AM

He's facing 6 years in jail...

#12 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:15 AM

Posted Image

#13 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:18 AM

http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

Not really surprising considering it's Bulgaria, just another Slavic country, where being uneducated is the norm.

#14 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:24 AM

Posted Image

Thanks for posting the image I dare not search for. :)

#15 TheNovakGirl

TheNovakGirl
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:05 PM

http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

Not really surprising considering it's Bulgaria, just another Slavic country, where being uneducated is the norm.

I'm sorry, what? O_o

I live in a Slavic country, and I can tell you that an average kid in Slovenia is much better educated than an American kid is. And let's not count in the fact that we've got free health care - and free schooling, too, which may explain that but still - while most of the western countries don't. (; Being uneducated is in no way the 'norm' in most Slavic countries.

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:45 PM

I'm sorry, what? O_o

I live in a Slavic country, and I can tell you that an average kid in Slovenia is much better educated than an American kid is. And let's not count in the fact that we've got free health care - and free schooling, too, which may explain that but still - while most of the western countries don't. (; Being uneducated is in no way the 'norm' in most Slavic countries.

Yes. Your education has taught you very well. We don't have free schooling in America. :)

#17 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:55 PM

Yes. Your education has taught you very well. We don't have free schooling in America. :)

It was never said nor implied that we don't have free schooling in America. Also, American Primary Education sucks ballsack, it's the Universities that give us some credit.

#18 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:01 PM

It was never said nor implied that we don't have free schooling in America.

Um except for the part where she said "let's not count in the fact that we've got free health care - and free schooling, too" which pretty much implies that we don't have free schooling.

No one listens to me when I say semantics and grammar are important. =\

She was 5 right...? Is no one else curious who the father was? I sincerely doubt it was a case of parthenogenesis.

#19 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:24 PM

Um except for the part where she said "let's not count in the fact that we've got free health care - and free schooling, too" which pretty much implies that we don't have free schooling.

Even so, cut each other some slack :p its VERY likely that american wouldn't know the ins and outs about their scholar system. hugs are in order.

Also, 11 is EXCEPTIONALLY young, I have heard about the 9 year old miscarriage once though, but I believe she died when having that miscarriage...

#20 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:29 PM

No one listens to me when I say semantics and grammar are important. =\

She was 5 right...? Is no one else curious who the father was? I sincerely doubt it was a case of parthenogenesis.

In the 5 year old, the father was suspected to be her father, but her father claims that she was raped.

And quit using big words like "parthenogenesis", I had to Google that. Could have just said immaculate conception. :p

And don't get too hung up on grammar and semantics on web forums, they don't make you popular, lol.

#21 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

... especially when you're correcting someone who already stated they aren't from an English speaking nation.

#22 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:46 PM

Well, I don't think Slavic nations are underdeveloped, but there's no need to take a cheap shot at America too. I'm not upset, I'm just saying that is what she said. :p

In the 5 year old, the father was suspected to be her father, but her father claims that she was raped.

Gross. ): But not really surprising. Do we know if her rapid maturity was related to/caused by the fact that she was pregnant or it was vice versa? The webpage was very vague.

And quit using big words like "parthenogenesis", I had to Google that. Could have just said immaculate conception. :p

Haha, sorry.

And don't get too hung up on grammar and semantics on web forums, they don't make you popular, lol.

yeah, I know. XD I'm not that much of a stickler about it really, but when it comes to inferring/implying things, it's pretty important.

#23 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:53 PM

Do we know if her rapid maturity was related to/caused by the fact that she was pregnant or it was vice versa? The webpage was very vague.

Did you just ask me if she got pregnant because she was pregnant? :p

It's suspected that her maturity may have been either genetic, or a direct result of sexual abuse. At least I read that somewhere, don't quote me on it though.

#24 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:55 PM

Did you just ask me if she got pregnant because she was pregnant? :p

LOL, no. I don't know if that's what I typed though. (I hope it's not.) I was trying to ask if her body matured rapidly because she was pregnant (or sexually abused early in life) or if she got pregnant/abused by her dad because her body matured rapidly and um. "Enticed" him I suppose.

#25 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:20 PM

Gotta love content watching advertisement... "I Couldn't Get Pregnant For 9 Years Until I Found This Secret!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users