Photo

Isn't it...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Whirlwind

Whirlwind
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

... strongly against the Neopets rules to use cheat programmes to make neopoints? :o

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:55 PM

Sure, but who cares? I sure don't.

Get the hell out of here if you don't like what we're doing.

#3 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:58 PM

No shit sherlock. Not only that, but it's strongly against the rules of life to make dumb stupid obvious comments. Look like we've both made a doozy of ourselves.
Now join us or leave us alone. OH btw, if you want you can report us, my neo username is 'coopersmash' Report me, see what I care.

Edited by AndyLiger, 06 December 2009 - 11:02 PM.

#4 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:58 PM

... strongly against the Neopets rules to use cheat programmes to make neopoints? :o

I'm not making neopoints... I'm earning them :p

#5 CraigChrist

CraigChrist
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:02 PM

thats right we are using our electricity to earn neopoints!

#6 Guest_MissMurder_*

Guest_MissMurder_*

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:05 PM

....on another note:

Is it really cheating if you MADE the program? n__n Posted Image

-is a cheater nonetheless-
FEEL THE RUSH!

Edited by MissMurder, 06 December 2009 - 11:06 PM.

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

Yes. Hanging around us will most likely lead to your account being frozen. If that's not a risk you're willing to take, then back away slowly.

#8 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

What a coincidence.. you're from the exact same place as the user I banned yesterday. Did you learn something finally?

Sure, it's against their rules, but there's no law saying that we can't do the activities that we're engaged in. It's cheating by automating process, not hacking or infringing on any copyrights.

We've been doing this for 6 years now, and we're definitely not stopping because people like you are having a moral dilemma.

#9 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:12 PM

I thought our programs were for educational purchases only?

I should really start using these to actually cheat :o

#10 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

Strongly against the code of conduct in terms of real life to actually get a life instead of coming on here and telling us that cheating is against the rules when it's actually making our lives easier, so we CAN have a life? We're not duping anything. So GTFO.

Go away, NEOCODEXDESTROYER.

#11 AjayC

AjayC
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

Wait. You guys actually USE the programs?! I only download them to spruce up my collection of executable programs. What's wrong with you people??

Cheating. Psh.

#12 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:38 PM

Hey whirlwind if you dont wanna join us then just go away... okay?

#13 Insanity

Insanity
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:52 PM

Well yes it is true that it's against the Neopet rules. But we don't care.
Most of us would rather find a way for a program to do the work for us and focus on other things.... such as life.

#14 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

What a coincidence.. you're from the exact same place as the user I banned yesterday. Did you learn something finally?

Sure, it's against their rules, but there's no law saying that we can't do the activities that we're engaged in. It's cheating by automating process, not hacking or infringing on any copyrights.

We've been doing this for 6 years now, and we're definitely not stopping because people like you are having a moral dilemma.

Can't you ip ban...?

#15 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:09 AM

Can't you ip ban...?

Yeah, though it's kind of hard when they change IP addresses every day, haha. The one account used over 20...

#16 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:49 AM

Sounds like my mother! I made a program to play Farmville for me, but it kept bugging because of their crappy server at the time. I put a ridiculous amount of effort into that thing, so I think I earned my rewards after making it. Earning is relative. You say cheat, I say I spent my energies earning NP in a different sort of way. I'm in college, dangit - I'm trying to do something with myself! Neopets is a small stress relief, so I feel no guilt in being apart of this community.

#17 CraigChrist

CraigChrist
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:31 PM

I cheat to win. Cheaters always finish first right?

#18 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:14 PM

Maybe if they didn't freeze me for being legit about six years back for playing legit and flagged me as a cheater then maybe i would still be a legit player.

Maybe. :)

#19 plookle

plookle
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:19 PM

It's quite funny to be honest. People are all like "oooooh cheaters, you just press buttons and earn neopoints automatically! No Fair!" Guess how the legit players are earning their neopoints. The way I see it, it's just a lot more buttons.

#20 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:53 PM

It's quite funny to be honest. People are all like "oooooh cheaters, you just press buttons and earn neopoints automatically! No Fair!" Guess how the legit players are earning their neopoints. The way I see it, it's just a lot more buttons.

This may be one of the funnier things I've read today. So simple. Good job

#21 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:02 PM

I'd have to agree with jcr. Funny shit. But so true.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users