Photo

What do you hate about neopets?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 truecrimes

truecrimes
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:08 PM

-I hate how every 10-12 year old acts like a tough stern CEO when it comes to selling or buying shit. 5k less then TP? NTY <_< phaggots
or when they sell some super HTS item and they take 100k off TP and your post specifically says extremely discounted LOL

-I hate BD chats humor

-Signatures are ridiculous... having to decipher a wall of text to find their response is a bitch

-reporting for any little thing...

What do YOU hate about the game?

#2 Guest_MissMurder_*

Guest_MissMurder_*

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

I dislike the inability to revert pets back into their "unconverted" form.
I dislike how greedy people in the pound chat are when it comes to trading for these unconverted pets <_<
I dislike how in general most people in this game are fairly greedy to begin with (?) lol
Also dislike the bad service around Neopets lately (more now than ever, really)

Ah well, fuck them cause in the end we're sleeping and running ABrosia and selling their shit back to THEM and making $$ from THEM. La la la~ n_n Posted Image

#3 Nan

Nan
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

All the freakings ads, especially that ugly nick/nickjr/ grey bar thing, wtf? So much better when viacom didn't try to seel themselves out on every little thing. I miss having just the little box ad int he yellow side bar.

And:

-Signatures are ridiculous... having to decipher a wall of text to find their response is a bitch

How the badass UC converted pets got turned into faggy pets.

#4 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:10 PM

That avril lavigne add is a bitch!! Never goes away!!

Those kids with an automatic attitude, like when you say "erm asking for donations is begging so be carefull" and there like YOUR HARRASING ME GO AWAY I HATE YOU

lmao

And ofc TNT, they are tards.

That is all.

#5 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:10 PM

I hate how I had an 8 year account and got frozen for NO REASON!
I never cheated until I started this new account.

That is what I HATE most.

#6 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

tbqh, like, everything.

- Can't show off wealth
- Ridic inflation for certain paintbrushes ))):
- TNT Nazi mods

I play Neo amuse myself most and paint my pets. I don't chat or BD or anything. XDD;; Also, when did they get rid of of the general chat board? I thought it was full of crap, but LIKED having it at least. Now you can't talk about anything on Neopets except neopets. >_>

apparently college has melted my brain and I can't understand read acronyms anymore. gj gj me

Edited by Kyuu, 12 December 2009 - 07:23 PM.

#7 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

All the freakings ads, especially that ugly nick/nickjr/ grey bar thing, wtf? So much better when viacom didn't try to seel themselves out on every little thing. I miss having just the little box ad int he yellow side bar.

Not just those ads, but the ads that reload on EVERY GAME PAGE. Say you're playing Meerca Chase. The ad on the right of your screen reloads, the game skips, and the little sucker goes right into the wall and you're helpless to stop it. Do they REALLY think people who play neopets are going to buy fucking Jeeps just because there's an ad there?

#8 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:35 PM

You guys don't have adblocker? :< I actually found a special code that even blocks the ugly Nick banner off Neopets.

I know that Chrome's beta is now having plugins. I wonder if they have an adblocker developed for that...

#9 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:35 PM

Not just those ads, but the ads that reload on EVERY GAME PAGE. Say you're playing Meerca Chase. The ad on the right of your screen reloads, the game skips, and the little sucker goes right into the wall and you're helpless to stop it. Do they REALLY think people who play neopets are going to buy fucking Jeeps just because there's an ad there?

Haha its true.

I also am SICK of getting super n00b offers on stuff.... even when I put in my wishlist for people to CHECK before they offer.

*NO I will not give you my purple pb for 10 onion and cheese omelets.*

#10 truecrimes

truecrimes
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:36 PM

i would love nothing more then to destroy the accounts of some these GREEDY fucks. imagine the faces of phaggots like munsterpoo,featheralley,ko_fly,etc by deleting all their shit. Nerd rage would ensue and identities in real life would be shattered.

/end rant

#11 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:47 PM

Beggars. Plain and simple.

People need to learn how to earn their own stuff. Srsly

#12 Core

Core
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:49 PM

Neosigs/NeoHTML piss me off pretty badly too. 

Ironically, truecrimes, the BD Chat is one of the reasons why I log on. The other boards are filled with people who take the game way too srs and bitch about every last thing TNT did.

#13 bamban

bamban
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:49 PM

you can block the nick ad with adblock element hiding helper. i even disabled the bottom banner since its useless

you can disable sigs and fonts

i wish neopets would refresh the design of the site... drop down links for navigation can be much better implemented

i hate ppl that dont know the diff between 1k and 1

i hate how the tp has notification on the top with different languages (depends on the other person's language settings)

i hate how the auction doesn't have commas grouping the numbers.. 100000 looks alot like 1000000 when not paying attention

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

The whole "It's a children's game" bullshit, it's not a game for kids, it's a game for all those that are interested in playing.

#15 Ashlee

Ashlee
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:11 PM

I hate that the auction prices don't have commas too. I mean it's not hard to count the zeros but commas would be handy.
I also dislike the "other language" TP notices.
I hate that I got warned for saying "hot points" when I meant "hit points". People accused me of looking for a date for my neopet?!

#16 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:12 PM

<i> i hate how the auction doesn't have commas grouping the numbers.. 100000 looks alot like 1000000 when not paying attention</i>

This.

I also hate when if you try to put commas it rejects them. Which is especially problematic for shop pricing because then you end up off a lot of NP. =\

#17 Ashlee

Ashlee
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:14 PM

I also hate when if you try to put commas it rejects them. Which is especially problematic for shop pricing because then you end up off a lot of NP. =\

I actually put the commas in until I have the right price and then remove them. Helps me to make sure I have it right, especially when I was selling a Draik egg.

#18 Nan

Nan
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

I do have adblock but there are times like when I'm someone else's computer or on my phone and I can't use firefox.

#19 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

I hate the music and backgrounds when I'm loading user shop. It is very annoying. I have to scroll down so much just to reach the item I want to buy.

#20 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:25 PM

Hate custom shop pages too because it messes up the way the navigation looks, so you have to look for stuff.

People still use background music? That's so 2000. And I really mean that because I haven't done that since 2000. =\

#21 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

I hate the TNT staff (Charlotte) for blocking me.
I hate that Neopets has Neocash. They don't make enough money?!

Hmm, other than that everything else is okay.

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:42 PM

I hate that Neopets has Neocash. They don't make enough money?!

They partnered with Nexon for the NC Mall, and players of Nexon America games know how infamous they are for their Cash Shop and it's amazing benefits.

#23 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:44 PM

They partnered with Nexon for the NC Mall, and players of Nexon America games know how infamous they are for their Cash Shop and it's amazing benefits.

I'm not going to lie, the plushies are pretty cute. But $6 dollars for this tiny thing the size of my palm is kind of ridiculous (I bought it anyways cause the cuteness factor won), but the fact that Neocash is out, yes, it is a great strategy on their party because they gain so much MORE income and bonus end-of-the-year benefits, but meh... just the addiction and temptation to continoulsy buy buy buy their NC mall items, their "event, limited edition" things :( I guess I should say I *hate* that there's a heavy temptation for me to buy the things they sell. :|

#24 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:28 PM

AD-block plus kills the ads so I'm not worried about that.

I hate how you can't even chat in most chats because people are already in their little cliques and will not be bothered to post in your thread unless it's an author they know.
I hate when I get neomails about trades in languages I don't know.
I hate when people ask me to offer and I throw out a number and they say no, that was a dumb offer. What the hell? I don't know the prices, I just offered like YOU told me to do.

#25 crimsonsmile

crimsonsmile
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:15 AM

That some petpets and pets have so few possible PB colours. And that they deleted my pet named "Milfkau". Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users