• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#26 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:31 AM

So many things irk me... but I just avoid those things. Neoboards are shit, as is the process of speaking to people that follow the inane rules.

I try to limit my interactions as much as possible because people that follow the god-awful rules weird me out.

#27 Insanity

Insanity
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:49 AM

Beggars. They are just straight up annoying.
And the fact that it's a very, very addicting game. xP

#28 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:12 AM

the stupid bank that doesn't credit my interest automatically...

unjustified freezings...

hard to earn NP legitly... guess that's why i'm here Posted Image

#29 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:13 AM

the stupid bank that doesn't credit my interest automatically...

But they're too big to fail!

I concur, though. I guess they think that we don't need that interest if we don't go to the bank....?

If any real world bank functioned like this, they'd be shut down pretty damn quickly

#30 ohaimeg

ohaimeg
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:50 AM

the rules.
some of them are just ridiculous.

inflation in brushes.

neocash and ads. neo definitely sold out.

#31 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:57 AM

HTS UBs - c'mon I know there are plushie collector and gourmet food club members but they hardly ever go for my trades or auctions

Name Nazis - I am sick of people saying my pet is great but the name sucks. I could understand if I was trading it but I'm not.

Tweens - sorry I don't care if you loooooooooove some tween heartthrob of the moment but don't spam boards about it.

Inflation on PBs - I can understand if the PB has clothes like the royal, island or desert for instance but pink and purple being high dollar? They should be cheaper.

Random NMs - No I won't tell you how I got a highscore in a game (I SS it ;) ) , I don't understand your language and no I won't NF a 13 year old. Go away..

Scammers - I forgot to block user to user transfers and someone tried to trade my mutant draik for a BASIC lupe..I don't think so

Shop Wiz Bans - TNT gives the ability to have huge shops but we can only price a certain amount before we are shop wiz banned? Makes no sense..

#32 Shinigami88

Shinigami88
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:22 PM

HTS UBs - c'mon I know there are plushie collector and gourmet food club members but they hardly ever go for my trades or auctions

Name Nazis - I am sick of people saying my pet is great but the name sucks. I could understand if I was trading it but I'm not.

Tweens - sorry I don't care if you loooooooooove some tween heartthrob of the moment but don't spam boards about it.

Inflation on PBs - I can understand if the PB has clothes like the royal, island or desert for instance but pink and purple being high dollar? They should be cheaper.

Random NMs - No I won't tell you how I got a highscore in a game (I SS it ;) ) , I don't understand your language and no I won't NF a 13 year old. Go away..

Scammers - I forgot to block user to user transfers and someone tried to trade my mutant draik for a BASIC lupe..I don't think so

Shop Wiz Bans - TNT gives the ability to have huge shops but we can only price a certain amount before we are shop wiz banned? Makes no sense..

lol yep! tat just about sums it up =P, cept for wiz bans =/ i neva got wiz banned b4 or rs banned duno y.

edit: dun forget lil boys tat act like girls =P dey make me sick... well tats not just on neo is it? XD

Edited by Shinigami88, 13 December 2009 - 01:24 PM.

#33 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:43 PM

neo definitely sold out.

Neo sold out when Donna and Adam sold it to Viacom, which was a couple years ago.

#34 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:33 PM

That list chobitz posted is pretty epic win.

I just want to add on the random Neofriending -- who the hell are these people and how did they find my random username1234288774. :/ Makes me feel like TNT is on to me or something...

#35 truecrimes

truecrimes
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:23 PM

I hate homo some of the men are... fyora avatar and pink font.. then they have a faerie pet and write phaggot stuff like "zomggg cutie piee xDxD" in the description. Seriously I don't care what anyone says about sexuality a man should not be acting that damn feminine, its ridiculous and its uncommon to see as well.

#36 Shinigami88

Shinigami88
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:40 PM

I hate homo some of the men are... fyora avatar and pink font.. then they have a faerie pet and write phaggot stuff like "zomggg cutie piee xDxD" in the description. Seriously I don't care what anyone says about sexuality a man should not be acting that damn feminine, its ridiculous and its uncommon to see as well.

tru tat, worse wen its irl and they go "rawr rawr" "meow meow" etc -.-

#37 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

Seriously I don't care what anyone says about sexuality a man should not be acting that damn feminine

How come I never see anyone complain about girls acting "too masculine" and liking blue/green/boyish colours or having "manly" icons?

Sorry, this isn't debate and I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but it sounds a like, "I don't mind gay people so long as they don't act gay around me."

--

"Why can’t some men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don’t know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity. It's really gross." - Adam Lambert

(He's gay and still gets more vag than you. :))

#38 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

So if I decided to use the Kad avatar to show off I have it, and want to have a matching font to go with it, that makes me feminine or Homosexual? I don't think so.

#39 Shinigami88

Shinigami88
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:35 PM

So if I decided to use the Kad avatar to show off I have it, and want to have a matching font to go with it, that makes me feminine or Homosexual? I don't think so.

lol nah my comments prolly more towards some guys in my class tat arent gay, but act gay... if they're gay den alg, least theres some kinda explaination for actin like tat. my friends got a bf like tat... and he always hangs round wif us and acts like tat to us too -.-, i'm not tryin to b offensive or anyfin like tat but we (all of us) thinks he has to get his own friends and not b hanging round his gf's friends actin like tat 24/7.

Edits: thinks we shuld make a feminine/musculine topic in debate section =P dis seems wrong section for this discussion lol

Edited by Shinigami88, 13 December 2009 - 10:38 PM.

#40 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:53 PM

lol nah my comments prolly more towards some guys in my class tat arent gay, but act gay... if they're gay den alg, least theres some kinda explaination for actin like tat. my friends got a bf like tat... and he always hangs round wif us and acts like tat to us too -.-, i'm not tryin to b offensive or anyfin like tat but we (all of us) thinks he has to get his own friends and not b hanging round his gf's friends actin like tat 24/7.

Edits: thinks we shuld make a feminine/musculine topic in debate section =P dis seems wrong section for this discussion lol

You brought it up, you are the one at fault for starting this off topic discussion.

If you have no problems with the Neopets people who do it, then this is also not the place to be complaining about people at school that you hate.

Edited by Elindoril, 13 December 2009 - 10:57 PM.

#41 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:02 PM

Even more than that, what does it have to do with stuff you hate about Neo? It sounds more like sexism/homophobia than problems with the site.

Oh, this I hate about Neo: no romance? I mean, I think furries are gross, but it seems kind of like a stupid rule.

#42 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:12 PM

Oh jeez, looking and reading this topic... how can we forget:

- Being frozen for being a legit player. :shifty:

- Also i'm not going to lie, the scroll-down advertisements are pretty annoying on the website lol. I keep scrolling down and pressing close, then my cursor scrolls back on it cause i'm trying to get away from it .... :| rinse & repeat x1000

#43 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:46 AM

I hate how 95% of the game hasn't changed one bit in years.

#44 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:57 AM

I hate how i'm not rich enough in neopets to do the things I want. That time will come thanks to neocodex.

#45 truecrimes

truecrimes
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:27 AM

How come I never see anyone complain about girls acting "too masculine" and liking blue/green/boyish colours or having "manly" icons?

Sorry, this isn't debate and I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but it sounds a like, "I don't mind gay people so long as they don't act gay around me."

--

"Why can’t some men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don’t know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity. It's really gross." - Adam Lambert

(He's gay and still gets more vag than you. :))

My definition of a "man" is in the worldly accepted sense not these liberal phaggot shit. Adam Lambert is annoying sick phaggot. His concert with the homo sex gestures was far too out of line there were children watching, im happy the media shunned him for it. Lastly adamn has no interest in pussy so... he only wants cock up his ass.

On a chat board where your avatar and font represent you whole identity, having that would definitely imply femininity.

Wow can't even express my opinion these days without getting attacked but if i were to say i have no problems with men acting feminine or gay no one would of attacked me then.
Posted Image

Edited by truecrimes, 14 December 2009 - 08:28 AM.

#46 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:34 AM

I kinda know what truecrimes mean, not that I disagree with them acting very feminine just that it seems odd in a way to see a guy going "omg i love my new pink font -meow meow so kawaiii ^______^"

BUT what I always remember then is that allot of the people on neopets are under 15 :D so allot of little boys act feminine because its also childish and not so unusual for kids.

If it was a twenty something guy then still, maybe they are gay? But that doesn't matter either.

#47 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:40 AM

Wow can't even express my opinion these days without getting attacked but if i were to say i have no problems with men acting feminine or gay no one would of attacked me then.

Welcome to the real world, maggot, it isn't pretty.

If it was a twenty something guy then still, maybe they are gay? But that doesn't matter either.

Some people just do it because they can, or they want a pink font to go with their pink avatar. Really, the entire neoboard isn't going to think I'm really feminine or downright homosexual because I want a nice font to go with my newly obtained and very pink FQD or Kad avatar.

Edited by Elindoril, 14 December 2009 - 08:42 AM.

#48 truecrimes

truecrimes
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:57 AM

Welcome to the real world, maggot, it isn't pretty.

Some people just do it because they can, or they want a pink font to go with their pink avatar. Really, the entire neoboard isn't going to think I'm really feminine or downright homosexual because I want a nice font to go with my newly obtained and very pink FQD or Kad avatar.

Lucky for me there is still more normal people around then phaggots in the real world. But this new age hippie phaggot crap taking over fast.

you dont know what they think.. and you probably will never even find out cuz the neoboards are regulated like hell. But if we had the ability to say what we think without getting banned i guarantee their wouldnt be as many men using gay fonts and words.

#49 nicole

nicole
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:59 AM

I hate how I had a pirate paintbrush and then my account got frozen suddenly?
Stupid TNT:angry:

#50 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:01 AM

you dont know what they think.. and you probably will never even find out cuz the neoboards are regulated like hell. But if we had the ability to say what we think without getting banned i guarantee their wouldnt be as many men using gay fonts and words.

People don't stop using the fonts just because people disagree with their actions, if they do step down, then they are cowards who are hurt by words from some idiot on the internet.

Hate the gays all you want, they're never leaving.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users