Photo

Chance of getting unfrozen?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 mercy

mercy
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:25 AM

So I´ve been chain frozen and was wondering what the chance is of me managing to get unfrozen? I´m thinking it´s probably pretty slim.

Been frozen for:

This account was one of many being used by the same person to earn Neopoints and items. You may only use your main account for restocking, playing games, etc., and you may have up to five accounts.

This account was found to be purchasing or selling Neopoints, Items and/or Pets.

Anyone been frozen for that reason before and managed to get the account back?

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:28 AM

I highly doubt it, TNT does nothing but hit the reject button for people or toy with them by never responding to them.

Though, I wouldn't know, I never got caught for doing those things.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:06 AM

If it was only having too many accounts you'd have had a chance to get one of them back but the buying and selling part means that you wouldn't have much chance of even getting one back now. :/

#4 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:31 AM

I've had 4 accounts chain frozen and I wrote to TNT with this really believable story, but never got a response.
So all I can say is: good luck!

#5 Devilfish

Devilfish
  • 259 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:02 AM

I never heard of anyone getting their account back, ever.

I tried once. They made me list everything I remembered about the account three times over (and I do mean very single bloody thing), then ignored me for a mont, then had me do it again, never got back to me and froze my new account as well. Customer service fail.

Edited by Devilfish, 24 December 2009 - 07:03 AM.

#6 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:37 AM

Nonexistant.

I tried once. They made me list everything I remembered about the account three times over (and I do mean very single bloody thing), then ignored me for a mont, then had me do it again, never got back to me and froze my new account as well. Customer service fail.

I did get an account back once, but that was because the reason it was frozen was absolutely ridiculous. Also, it still took four months.

#7 Lilithia

Lilithia
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:39 AM

Omg, I'm so sorry but I couldn't stop laughing when I read that!

And clairelousie, one of my friends got a chain freeze before too and guess what? She never got her accs back. Not even one. Surprise!
Somewhere out there are people who have fought TNT and won but...it's a 0.000000001% chance that you'll be among them. Sorry.

#8 juliet

juliet
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:16 AM

i went through the same thing as devifish and listed my details once, got a reply in 3 days from tnt, but i think it's an automated one. cant rmb what they said, but the main idea was that i'll nvr get my acct back.
you can try though, good luck!

#9 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:34 AM

omg im so sorry abot those frozes maybe i got frozen long time ago because of the same reasons until i discovered that you can only have one main and 4 side accounts so you cant do much things with your sides....

#10 Devilfish

Devilfish
  • 259 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:38 AM

Omg, I'm so sorry but I couldn't stop laughing when I read that!

Your avie sums up my reaction at the time quite well :D

#11 Chepyo

Chepyo
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:11 AM

A couple years ago I got chain freezed for multiple accounts, I wrote them admitting that I did it and apologized then got my main account back after about 1-2 days, they emptied my bank account though.

#12 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:50 AM

A couple years ago I got chain freezed for multiple accounts, I wrote them admitting that I did it and apologized then got my main account back after about 1-2 days, they emptied my bank account though.

Holy crap. Hell must've frozen over.

*cough* Do you still cheat?

#13 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:14 AM

If they said you were using multiple accounts to do activities you might possibly get your main account back, but not your sides. I doubt that though. If they have you as selling trading neopoints to other accounts (other than your own) then good luck getting your account back.

#14 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:47 AM

I say no way in hell, best of luck rebuilding man.

#15 Vexage

Vexage
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 12:21 PM

I got iced for having like 20 accounts a long time ago. Hit up TNT like five times since trying to get my main unfrozen and I've never heard a response back. Its a lost cause.

#16 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:56 PM

Doubtful they would return the account.

I just got frozen for autobuying. Hey, funny thing is, I only spent over 60 dollars of neopets merchandise on that account and heyyyyyyyy sup random freezing! Cause I definitely want to cheat on an account that i've invested in.

Ur so smart TNT *pats*

#17 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:55 PM

TNT rarely unfreezes...

#18 DeGab

DeGab
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:56 AM

I got unfrozen 1 time :) my first main i didnt do anything then doing sometimes dailys at my Side accounts then i wrote to the German Support and they believed to me and unfrozen it :) BUt 2 weeks later it got perm frozen xD

#19 Belle86

Belle86
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:31 PM

So could I be getting frozen soon.. my boyfriend does not want ppl to know he plays so he used one of my many emails and mine has a different email of mine. should i tell tnt that he uses that one and I have my own? I did have him join my guild since he does not use his shop and gallery im having him use it for the guild...

#20 peter25

peter25
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:39 PM

tnt rarely unfreeze people 

Even if they do,it would take a lot of trouble and a long process

It would take less effort to rebuild an account

#21 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:16 PM

I share same Internet connection with my brother. We played world challenge together. When I wins a pic, I check if he needs it; if so, I send it to him, and vice versa.

In October 2009, I got frozen, TNT claiming that I have used multi. (The fact was that I had not!)
And thus I wrote letter to TNT and finally got unfrozen (though TNT didn't unfreeze my brother's)

Even though I get back my account, I lost nearly 6000 items (before being frozen, I had 10k+ items, but later I have only got 3.9k, and the items lost are mostly UB:sorry:)
And they took away 10mil from my account !@#$%^&

What I want to say is, TNT does not unfreeze unless you can provide CLEAR evidence that you are not cheating. Though they take up most of your expensive items.

Good luck.

#22 Devilfish

Devilfish
  • 259 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:17 AM

What's the point of giving someone their account back (admitting the account was legit and they made a mistake) but taking stuff from it anyway? Spite? Bitterness? Mysterious motives as yet unknown?

Did you kick their puppy?

#23 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:24 AM

sorry I am not a native English speaker, so I don't really know what you mean by "Did you kick their puppy?":sorry:

Though taking away many items, at least you can get back your trophies from old plots etc.:devil:

#24 Devilfish

Devilfish
  • 259 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:34 AM

sorry I am not a native English speaker, so I don't really know what you mean by "Did you kick their puppy?":sorry:

Don't worry, I don't speak English as a first language either. I meant that usually, people don't get so spiteful unless you do something really horrid to them. Like kicking their puppy. Your English is fine, it's my humour that fails :D

Edited by Devilfish, 29 December 2009 - 08:43 AM.

#25 Alexa

Alexa
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:57 AM

I got frozen and unfrozen one and I don't know why. They said I cheated in flash games but I didn't so they unfroze me a month after.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users