Photo

Chance of getting unfrozen?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 Devilfish

Devilfish
  • 259 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:47 AM

I would be really, really interested to know in how their "cheat detection" system works. It seems so random at times, but there must be a system. I hope. Every once in a while I get the feeling that there's nothing to stop a TNT member who's having a bad day from rage-freezing some random accounts.

I once got a temp ban for trying to type 'damn' in a neomail. Their insufferable Naughty Word Filter caught it, so I sent 'darn' instead and instantly felt 3 again. Then they temp banned me anyway. Man, these people work in mysterious ways.

#27 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:54 AM

I would like to figure out their cheat detection system too

#28 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:47 AM

It's about as likely as robot Hitler crashing through your door right now.

Doesn't hurt to submit a review request, most likely won't go anywhere though.

#29 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:59 PM

Good luck getting a coherent response from TNT!

I called Heather a nazi once; that sure yielded a response. ; )

Charlotte is alright, she's the one who unfroze me.

#30 Alexa

Alexa
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

I got frozen and unfrozen a month after for cheating in games wich I didn't even do...Posted Image

#31 Jackals

Jackals
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:45 AM

Don't expect anything, they are a cold and heartless bunch,

#32 Shinigami88

Shinigami88
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:31 PM

nah chances r very very low especially if u actually did something wrong, try and have key words that will get you an actual person to respond, that would increase ur chances of gettin unfrozen. i've had a friend that got their accounts back after that, but she only got one account back, stripped of everything valuable and her pets were pounded too =/, not sure how she did it but good luck getting your account back =)

#33 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

TNT is lame, nuff said.
i recently felt the pain of chain ice FFFFUUUU*Rage*

#34 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

It's their job don't hate the player, hate the game.

#35 Devilfish

Devilfish
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:22 AM

Sure it's their job, but they're doing a bad job. Like nazi's. (Devilfish wins by Godwin's Law, bitches!)

#36 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:24 AM

Why are they doing a bad job?
Freezing people who are breaking their laws? ;)

#37 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:18 AM

Plus freezing law abiding people, plus letting rule breakers run amok, plus lots of glitches.

#38 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:21 AM

Plus freezing law abiding people, plus letting rule breakers run amok, plus lots of glitches.

Well, they're not superhuman, they obviously make mistakes, and if the staff isn't satisfied with their current working conditions, then they might not care enough to do their job completely right.

#39 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:24 AM

Plus nothing is perfect.
Just like the real world, but if in fact we choose to go against the law, we must man up and face the consquences.

#40 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:18 AM

Plus nothing is perfect.
Just like the real world, but if in fact we choose to go against the law, we must man up and face the consquences.

It's not the risk of freezing that bothers me, it's the fact that I've yet to even get a warning and they're freezing legit players for simply restocking or doing something too well. On the other hand, I've gotten away with actual cheating. *Shakes head* Fair world we live in.

Not that I'm complaining about staying under the rader, but knowing fate, the minute I post this TNT'll notice the stuffs I've done and freeze me :p

#41 mercy

mercy
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:13 AM

They replied and told me the reason they don't unfreeze people suspected of buying np is that the people who sell np usually scam it from the younger players on the site.

Have they not heard of abers?

#42 Devilfish

Devilfish
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:26 AM

It's not TNT an sich I object to, it's their rules. Running a kiddie site like a dictatorship just isn't right. I'm talking about things like not being allowed to talk about anything that matters, shielding eveyone on there for opinions that mights clash with their own, screening user's private discussions... Freezing cheaters is fine by me, that's a fair rule (although the implementation is weak and cheater has come to mean 'anyone we goddamn please'). This whole Everything-is-sunshine-and-rainbows mentality is fake, anti-intellectual and sickeningly hypocritical. Plus, the whole "everything you send to Neopets is ours forever and ever till the end of time" (literally!) reeks of greed and the intention to scam people who are too young to know better out of their artistic rights.

Tl;dr: shielding the poor defenseless chilluns against poopoo words with one hand and scamming them out of their money and intellectual rights with the other is... well, wrong.

Edited by Devilfish, 02 January 2010 - 09:29 AM.

#43 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:57 AM

What's the point of giving someone their account back (admitting the account was legit and they made a mistake) but taking stuff from it anyway? Spite? Bitterness? Mysterious motives as yet unknown?

Did you kick their puppy?

No idea:sarcasm:

#44 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:57 AM

It's not TNT an sich I object to, it's their rules. Running a kiddie site like a dictatorship just isn't right. I'm talking about things like not being allowed to talk about anything that matters, shielding eveyone on there for opinions that mights clash with their own, screening user's private discussions... Freezing cheaters is fine by me, that's a fair rule (although the implementation is weak and cheater has come to mean 'anyone we goddamn please'). This whole Everything-is-sunshine-and-rainbows mentality is fake, anti-intellectual and sickeningly hypocritical. Plus, the whole "everything you send to Neopets is ours forever and ever till the end of time" (literally!) reeks of greed and the intention to scam people who are too young to know better out of their artistic rights.

Tl;dr: shielding the poor defenseless chilluns against poopoo words with one hand and scamming them out of their money and intellectual rights with the other is... well, wrong.

Well I agree with what you said about TNT and their BS money making kiddly winkly mentality faggotism.
I was just referring to freezing for Abing, SSing etc.
The other crap they harp about is just retarded, I agree they are extremely anti-intellectual.

#45 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:30 AM

You have no chance of getting your account back for being frozen for a more serious offence than multiple account using, they are also HEAVILY bias if you have cheated before "Once a cheater, always a cheater"

I got frozen for "autobuying" when I was 100% legit, I lost 750m, I appealed about a million times and only got automated replies / ignored.

#46 madelined

madelined
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

You will not get the account back for this reason. This is one of the worst offenses they can catch you in.

There is no way to prove your innocence at all.

#47 Dlza

Dlza
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:07 AM

Good luck too bad i havn't heard of them giving acc back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users