UFC 108

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

Evans Silva gonna be awesome. If anyone's watching it post here so we can I dunno, pick favorites?

#2 mabuhay

mabuhay
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:10 PM

going for evans. i usually go for the guys that box so yeah. i just hope evans won't be gun shy after being recently knocked out and all and i pray they keep this fight standing. i hate when someone gets stunned and goes for the take down to recover for the rest of the round. i guess i don't have much respect for fights like that cuz i grew up watching boxing.

#3 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:20 PM

going for evans. i usually go for the guys that box so yeah. i just hope evans won't be gun shy after being recently knocked out and all and i pray they keep this fight standing. i hate when someone gets stunned and goes for the take down to recover for the rest of the round. i guess i don't have much respect for fights like that cuz i grew up watching boxing.

Evans is a world class wrestler. Its in his advantage to take it to the ground lol. Yes he is a great boxer but he definitely has a bigger advantage on the ground. And ya I like Evans in the fight as well.

DOS SANTOS JUST WRECKED!

Edited by Icey Defeat, 02 January 2010 - 07:20 PM.

#4 mabuhay

mabuhay
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

i believe his wrestling is used to keep fights standing up cuz i don't believe he would fair well in a grappling match. anyways, EVANS!

edit: hmmm, evans actually used his wrestling today... i was hoping for a stand up war but atleast he won. his boxing looks crisp and kept silva at bay for most of the fight and definitely helped set up his takedowns.

Edited by mabuhay, 02 January 2010 - 11:16 PM.

#5 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:14 PM

I watched it, not live, but the whole card really sucked..I was bored!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users