Photo

Fountain Faerie

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 scapegoat

scapegoat
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

I need to find the "Poogle Ballet Shoes".

I wanted to find it in the cloth shop( It is a lot cheaper) , but it always out of stock.

I tried to find it in the trading post, but the owner wanted 500,000 NP

can anyone help me

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

Pay 500,000 np to the owner.

#3 scapegoat

scapegoat
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

it is not a reasonable price

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

it is not a reasonable price

So go without the quest.

#5 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:26 PM

500k isn't that bad for a FFQ, people pay alot more than that...

You can paint a pet almost any colour, most of which are more than 500k. Just pay that for them, it's worth it.

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

Considering the colors that are available to you, it's worth the 500k.

If you don't want to pay up, then go without the quest or farm the Cloth Shop for the item, which I highly doubt will be successful.

#7 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:00 PM

Lol. Ill pay you for the account so I can have the FFQ if you dont wanna pay the 500k. :p

#8 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

yeah so many people would pay for it. I would neomail the 4 people who have on on the tp and offer them less but what you can pay. It is obviously inflated a ton if one guy wants 1M or a full lab map(which is inflated as well) and in the mean time wait for someone else to get one and put it up. If one guy will take 500k then if a new one pops up offer him 300 or 400 and say the other guy will go as low as 500. Play them against each other.

#9 neoprince

neoprince
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:04 PM

500k is a pretty okay. My item I paid for FFQ was about 700k+. :p Good Luck!

#10 Insanity

Insanity
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

My FFQ item was 70k

#11 dtdt

dtdt
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:57 PM

what is this FFQ u guys speak of? O_o

#12 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:01 AM

??? really, it is the topic description Fountain Faerie quest. It is a quest that you do that once you finish it you have the choice of painting your pet almost any color for free. The quest is completely random though so you might not ever get one or you might several times.

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:09 AM

You're just making yourself look like an idiot.

#14 Zhuris

Zhuris
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:24 AM

If you think 500k isn't reasonable, then you really need to read what a FFQ actually does.

500k for getting a Pirate/Mara/Island pet, etc? Doesn't sound too shoddy to me. Or paint a buzz, if you want the avatar.

#15 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:26 AM

I'm sure you can talk your price down to 250k on the clothes. Just don't let them know you need it for a quest, or they have you by the balls. Play it off casual about Oh okay, well if you decide to sell for lower NM me. It isn't too hard, I mean it's not like UB wearables are ETS items. Also do what unworthy said and pit them against each until they lower their offers (or block you :p).

One more thing, if you are worried about how long it will take to finish this quest, remember that we have an item DB. So if you need to look for something in the shops just use our DB. It is a free paint brush of almost any kind after all.

#16 neoprince

neoprince
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 02:35 AM

<br />My FFQ item was 70k<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Lucky you. :o My friend got hers at 5k. =.= Anyone got anything lower? :D Would be curious to know :D

#17 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:31 AM

500k is not much for a ffq. furthermore you can get it in one or two days. so please pay it for the quest it's really woth it!

#18 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:33 AM

You're just making yourself look like an idiot.

well, not everyone's that well-versed in neopets.

#19 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:42 AM

true. i needed ages to get to know all the codes on neo!

#20 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:00 AM

Considering it has it in the title, I would assume one could put two and two together and figure it out, or just assume we're all talking about what the TS is talking about.

#21 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:13 AM

I need to find the "Poogle Ballet Shoes".

I wanted to find it in the cloth shop( It is a lot cheaper) , but it always out of stock.

I tried to find it in the trading post, but the owner wanted 500,000 NP

can anyone help me

Just to give you a price on those, I sold mine for 800,000 just two days ago. So 500,000 sounds like a really good deal, lol. I suggest you try and take that, considering with these programs it isn't alot of neopoints. :lookaround:

#22 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:17 AM

Fountain Faerie quests have no time limit right? So take a couple months to earn more np and wait for the item price to drop. I would never just reject a FFQ because you can always come back to it.

#23 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

Thank you for sticking up for people like me. :p I knew what a Fountain Faerie Quest was... but I didnt know the abbreviation and someone on here freaked the frak out on me. I was like... okay dude.

#24 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

Thank you for sticking up for people like me. :p I knew what a Fountain Faerie Quest was... but I didnt know the abbreviation and someone on here freaked the frak out on me. I was like... okay dude.

If you really didn't know then its a little silly. If you post in a thread that says Fountain Faerie Quest and ask what a FFQ is its a little more sad. What most people do these days is not even bother to think or look for themselves and just ask. A lot of people freak out because they probably work in retail and hate people who walk in the door and see the first person and ask you where something is. When I worked at Futureshop people would walk in the door and ask me where the cellphone department was. There is a HUGE f'ing picture of a Cell phone visible from anywhere in the store and facing the entrance.

We just have issues. It isn't you. Its us and our hating people in general.

#25 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:12 PM

That is a good point. In my case it wasn't so obvious at all.
OMG I worked in retail too. I hate stupid people. I also worked in a restaurant.... and they'd have their menu open to the page and everything and be like... what brand of soda do you have?
Or at Subway.... when people are like... what kind of bread is there.... and there is a HUGE sign right in front of their damn face that says it.

--- I just had a bad experience. Lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users