• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:25 PM

Definitely misunderstood the topic. I thought that poor chobitz was disappointed that she could never live up to the awesomeness of dancing Sephiroth. I was going to offer my condolences, but this topic is significantly funnier than the topic I had rolling around in my head.

#27 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:38 PM

Definitely misunderstood the topic. I thought that poor chobitz was disappointed that she could never live up to the awesomeness of dancing Sephiroth. I was going to offer my condolences, but this topic is significantly funnier than the topic I had rolling around in my head.

Sephiroth, yes he is hot but not depression causing Posted Image

Is it bad that I am in the process of making a Sephiroth like Dollfie? Yes I do love the bad boys...

#28 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:41 PM

Sephiroth, yes he is hot but not depression causing Posted Image

Is it bad that I am in the process of making a Sephiroth like Dollfie? Yes I do love the bad boys...

No, it is not bad! You must post pictures!

#29 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

No, it is not bad! You must post pictures!

Right now he is just a naked Dollfie with silver hair. He won't be a perfect copy, more like inspired by. And he isn't a Super Dollfie just 1/6 scale (a little bigger then a Ken doll).

I found a gun metal chain yesterday at Michaels for him AND a gun metal cross all small enough for him.

#30 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:26 PM

I mean the depression makes sense, you see something that is so amazing and some retarded person wishes their boring lame life was as good as it and it makes them sad. Yeah I understand that. But get over it. It isn't real. Ugh just because they have nice effects and it pops out on the screen does not mean it is real. I hate people.

#31 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

It is a little depressing that our world looks the way it does and that we cannot go visit the planet pandora. Specially at nigh time. except for the rabid animals wanting to kill you left and right.

#32 shallow

shallow
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:05 AM

There's over 1000 posts on 'How to deal with post avatar despression' uhh..? It was a good film but I'm not about to go looking for bridges to jump off after see'in it Posted Image

#33 kencise

kencise
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:01 PM

It's a very good sci-fi. Go see it.

#34 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:22 PM

It's a very good sci-fi. Go see it.

I refuse to give into your brainwashing.

#35 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:24 PM

If you're too depressed, you can always become a Na'vi.
:lol:

(I haven't seen the movie.)

#36 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:31 PM

I really liked the movie :D But I don't understand why people would want to be like them. I mean, we have guns and stuff...

I kid :p

#37 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:05 PM

This is very real though, I get this feeling with some anime's I watch, I guess its envying a fictional character.

EDIT: lets just tell you guys its not depression for me, its dissapointment.

I understand

#38 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:40 AM

A Hong Kong man who had a predisposition to heart attacks had a heart attack after seeing the movie. The 3D of the movie is said to have caused it. I would say that human eyes aren't really designed to take in movie 3D.

As a guess, the bright colours of the movie and its engagement probably has contributed to people feeling a bit crestfallen and disappointment when they snap out of the movies' world, and when they have to go back to the 'real' world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users