Quantcast

Photo

best way to make neopoints

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: best way to make neopoints

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

best way to make neopoints

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 wretlingrock

wretlingrock
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

ok i have been trying to find a good way to make np but i cant find something that works for me... i have tried to restock but when the rare thing come along i never ever get it... i have tried the stock market but that takes to long and to inncosistent... now i am stalking the auction house and trying to get items that might have passed through... any body else have any other ways to making np

Edited by wretlingrock, 20 January 2010 - 06:38 AM.

#2 Guest_MissMurder_*

Guest_MissMurder_*

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

Currently, the best way I make NP is here:
http://www.neocodex....ads&showfile=15

And then I go watch TV and talk on the phone while it makes NP for me Posted Image

#3 wretlingrock

wretlingrock
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

Currently, the best way I make NP is here:
http://www.neocodex....ads&showfile=15

And then I go watch TV and talk on the phone while it makes NP for me Posted Image

i have thought about downloading something like that but this is my laptop i am on and i dont want a virus coming along and killing my pc because of neopets...

edit: are the programs on here safe? can any one garentee they are?

Edited by wretlingrock, 13 January 2010 - 10:40 PM.

#4 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

almost everyone here uses them there are no viruses. Why would they put viruses on programs that help the database stay complete and for people who pay to use it every month. There really is no benefit to putting viruses and i'm sure that the people who make the prog do not care about stealing accounts since they can ab their way to riches.

If none of those ways work for you I would suggest just playing games and possibly key quest. Doing games can make a ton of nps if you waste tons of time on the site anyways.

Also doing the good priced esophagor and snow faerie quests can make you some good profits.

#5 wretlingrock

wretlingrock
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

almost everyone here uses them there are no viruses. Why would they put viruses on programs that help the database stay complete and for people who pay to use it every month. There really is no benefit to putting viruses and i'm sure that the people who make the prog do not care about stealing accounts since they can ab their way to riches.

If none of those ways work for you I would suggest just playing games and possibly key quest. Doing games can make a ton of nps if you waste tons of time on the site anyways.

Also doing the good priced esophagor and snow faerie quests can make you some good profits.

thanks ill try out the program that was given above

EDIT: should i make a brand new account to use the AB, or is it freeze safe?... i have a 5 year old account?

Edited by wretlingrock, 13 January 2010 - 10:52 PM.

#6 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:56 PM

I would definately figure things out like how to use the program and for what you should use it for. Definately read up on the dozens of threads about the program. Personally I would not use it on an account that old but then others would tell you as long as you use it right that you would not have to worry. Others would suggest making new accounts and using proxies but then you will have to wait 3 months to see over r94. Either way don't just jump into it. Take your time. Enjoy your stay.

#7 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

Nothing is freeze safe--any of the programs can be abused and your account can get frozen. I have a 7.5 year old account that runs the ABer, Kad Feeder, NP Generator, and Score Sender (never at the same time of course). I am super cautious when using programs but I know that at any time I could make one little misstep that could get my account frozen. I wouldn't risk my account if I didn't trust the guys here at neocodex to put out great programs.

#8 wretlingrock

wretlingrock
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

thank you guys your have been a good help... i am glad i came to this site to look at your item data base

#9 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:39 PM

I think multi shops are better. But I don't know. I really like to get to know one shop.

#10 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:44 PM

scamming is the best if u can do it properly.

#11 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:00 AM

Restocking and auction sniping are the greatest. Scamming is good, if you are in to that kind of stuff, but will probably get you iced way faster than an ABer. And games doesn't even count as making neopoints since you aren't guaranteed to make 1k per play out of 3 games per day. Besides, games have different lengths as to which you will have to play them in order to win or make the 1k neopoint mark.

Also the programs here are very safe, that's why we have the log in, and programmers have to submit their programs to admins or whatever first.

#12 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:51 AM

Yeah games suck. It's only helpful at the start when you your first 15k to restock with lol

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:38 AM

scamming is the best if u can do it properly.

Posted Image

#14 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:52 AM

If the np generator isn't detectable I would say use that for a boost up. I'm still not quite sure how it can do the same thing every time and not be detectable though.

#15 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 07:55 AM

Restocking is pretty much to best way to make neopoints. I also agree with the NP generator, that it is a good source of getting ~70k (if you are an advanced member) per day. It's really nice :D.

Other forms of making neopoints are of course to play games, but who does that?!

#16 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:20 AM

yeah, I love Abrosia. Just walk away and it gets me NP :)

#17 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:41 AM

its safe today was my first time using it and it work out well i mean there is nothing wrong with it.

#18 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:42 AM

It's not too safe if you periodically use the np gen.

#19 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:43 AM

its safe today was my first time using it and it work out well i mean there is nothing wrong with it.

of course it is safe!. Oh another way to make some decent money if you have a sharp eye is sniping on the trading post. There are usually a few an hour of trades where if you resold them you could make 5-15k easy. You just have to be the first one to offer on them.

#20 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:45 AM

It's not too safe if you periodically use the np gen.

yea i thought of that but i ask someone and they said there is np gen is nothing to do with the autobuy but what i do is use the np gen on one day then the next day ill use the autobuy like one or two hour a day im mixing it up i think its better that way.

#21 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:58 AM

I've used the np gen a lot of times. Over twenty for sure. And I'm still fine. as is my side account ;)

#22 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:24 AM

haha why u scared using your main account u dont trust the program with your main account?

#23 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

No i mean I used the NP gen on both my main and my side (my side using a proxy) and both are fine.

#24 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:41 AM

No i mean I used the NP gen on both my main and my side (my side using a proxy) and both are fine.

really!?!? o wow i wouldnt even do that i take that back im scared sorry man! lolz thats good to hear.

#25 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:46 AM

Yeah, multi-shop restocking is definitely the quickest, surest way to make NP. I like the chocolate factory, pharmacy, bookshop, etc..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users