Quantcast

Photo

best way to make neopoints

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: best way to make neopoints

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

best way to make neopoints

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:52 AM

you guys know where i can get that proxy thing so my account wont get ice?

#27 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

Georgina has a proxy guide up somewhere...basically you can Google free ones but they're gonna be slow most likely. I don't bother anymore because it was an hour of searching every day only to have the equivalent of a dial-up connection. Elite proxies will cost money if you want a good, stable one.

#28 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:57 AM

Georgina's guide:

http://www.neocodex....ow-to-use-them/

#29 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:59 AM

I usually don't even bother with proxies.. just be smart about how long and when you turn your programs on.. and just make sure you don't leave them running like 24/7 for 3 days straight.. :D

#30 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

Georgina's guide:

http://www.neocodex....ow-to-use-them/

thank you

I usually don't even bother with proxies.. just be smart about how long and when you turn your programs on.. and just make sure you don't leave them running like 24/7 for 3 days straight.. :D

your right haha and thanks

#31 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:06 AM

well if you are doing it on more then one account I would consider a proxy cause if you are abing on 2 accounts at your house they might get u.

#32 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:09 AM

good thing i only use one account on abing and np gen. but if i get proxy i could probably use my other accounts easy nps huh hahah i dont know man!

#33 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:13 AM

yeah it would really suck to get caught abing because they originally flagged you for multiple accounts and then were like "hey! I think he is autobuying as well!" ~ICE~

#34 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:15 AM

true true yea one account is okay already for auto buying.

#35 wretlingrock

wretlingrock
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

ok so i got Abrosia when would u guys recomend to use it and how long at a time... i learned how to use it last night except i cant figure out how to tell it to go to a specific shop/igloo

#36 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

Go here. Start skimming. I know it's over 100 pages, but I promise it will answer every question you will have.

#37 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

what exactly does the np generator do? O_o

#38 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

I AB on my 8 year neopets account but I'm /very/ careful about it.
I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you want to remain a semi-legit player.

#39 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:21 PM

what exactly does the np generator do? O_o

It visits sponsor links, to my knowledge I believe that's what it does. :o

#40 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:55 PM

to the best of my knowledge it does something along the lines like visiting many of the links that are posted on this site http://neopetsneocli...com/clicks.html you can also do it manually it just takes a long time.

i'm not saying that the program goes to this site and clicks the links, incase that is what someone was thinking.

Edited by unworthy, 14 January 2010 - 02:24 PM.

#41 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

really!?!? o wow i wouldnt even do that i take that back im scared sorry man! lolz thats good to hear.

am i the only one loling?

#42 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:32 PM

ok so i got Abrosia when would u guys recomend to use it and how long at a time... i learned how to use it last night except i cant figure out how to tell it to go to a specific shop/igloo

You can not choose a specific shop you would like ABrosia to go to unless you are an Advanced Member.

you can purchase an advanced membership for $5 a month by clicking the little drop down arrow where your name is up in the upper right hand corner. then hit "purchase paid subscription" .... there are a few other options besides buying it per month. but i just did one month at a time to test it out and it is pretty nice :thumbsup:

you can also become an advanced member by getting 500 posts... (but they can't be spam posts or you will just get banned most likely)

#43 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

You can not choose a specific shop you would like ABrosia to go to unless you are an Advanced Member.

you can purchase an advanced membership for $5 a month by clicking the little drop down arrow where your name is up in the upper right hand corner. then hit "purchase paid subscription" .... there are a few other options besides buying it per month. but i just did one month at a time to test it out and it is pretty nice :thumbsup:

you can also become an advanced member by getting 500 posts... (but they can't be spam posts or you will just get banned most likely)

you can chose a specific shop, you'll just need a list.

#44 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:18 PM

For those of you that do single shop what shop do you do?

#45 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

I just tried making one because I was bored, always wanted one and had a free hour. I picked a shop. Went into the db and went

~use shop
~Descending
~profits
~then copy down every single item from the shop you want to ab into your own txt file.

make sure to add the unpriced items also.

so far it has worked fine but it takes so so so long

if you are advanced it will make a list for you if you want..but then again you do not need a list if you have advanced.

Edited by unworthy, 14 January 2010 - 09:27 PM.

#46 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 09:43 PM

I just tried making one because I was bored, always wanted one and had a free hour. I picked a shop. Went into the db and went

~use shop
~Descending
~profits
~then copy down every single item from the shop you want to ab into your own txt file.

make sure to add the unpriced items also.

so far it has worked fine but it takes so so so long

if you are advanced it will make a list for you if you want..but then again you do not need a list if you have advanced.

If you are very resourceful on the computer, you will know how to make repetitive tasks easier.

I think playing cheat is one of the best ways to make neopoints but until Hydro feels like fixing the bug in the Cheat AP (or let the previous version through the program check), playing cheat by hand is one a good way for legit players with little patience.

#47 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

do you mean restarting the program every time that you turn it on so that it stays in a certain shop? well I guess more out of shops you do not want. I do not really bother with that a lot because I find that it switches my shops rather frequently.

#48 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

do you mean restarting the program every time that you turn it on so that it stays in a certain shop? well I guess more out of shops you do not want. I do not really bother with that a lot because I find that it switches my shops rather frequently.

Not what I meant

#49 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:59 PM

What else does the NP generator do then?

#50 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:33 PM

All neocodex programs are safe from viruses, etc. They are not safe against icing though. But they are the fastest way to get money, unless you exploit a glitch... *cough* iargue *cough*

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users