• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:51 AM

I know this should go under the program's section, but when i click on the link they say they're unable to find what topic I'm searching for. So I thought this would be the next best thing?

Under the Neo generator it says USE ON ONE ACCOUNT ONLY or something to that effect

Does that mean only one at a time, or only only account ever? And if so, why? 'Cause I've been using it on 2 accounts, at the same time :o. (with proxy)

Much appreciated :)

#2 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:55 AM

Under the Neo generator it says USE ON ONE ACCOUNT ONLY or something to that effect

Does that mean only one at a time, or only only account ever? And if so, why? 'Cause I've been using it on 2 accounts, at the same time :o. (with proxy)

I believe it means one account per proxy.

See the thing is that TNT could suspect that you are just using an illegal program to get neopoints, because your account has no games played, scores sent, or if your account just doesn't look like its making any money.

It's a safe program, but it's not a good program to abuse because TNT will catch on that accounts are making 77k per day and they must wonder how xD.

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:03 AM

alright, good to know :) I guess I should probably start playing some games on my proxied account soon then :)

But it's soooooo slow :p

#4 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:07 AM

alright, good to know :) I guess I should probably start playing some games on my proxied account soon then :)

But it's soooooo slow :p

xD. As long as you do multiple things on your side: AB, gallery, kad feed, train pet... i'm sure it'll be fine. Just trying to make the account look as human as possible should decrease your chance of being frozen. =)

#5 Tox

Tox
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:23 AM

As long as you are using a high end proxy and never logging into the accounts with the same IP, you should be safe. I don't know the specifics behind the generator though, so that is just my opinion.

#6 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:42 AM

remember to clear your cookies

#7 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:44 AM

See the thing is that TNT could suspect that you are just using an illegal program to get neopoints, because your account has no games played, scores sent, or if your account just doesn't look like its making any money.

It's a safe program, but it's not a good program to abuse because TNT will catch on that accounts are making 77k per day and they must wonder how xD.

Using the method that the NP Generator makes NP is illegal to do on multiple accounts. Just like your only allowed to do dailies on your main, your only allowed to make this NP on one account.

Using two account on the same ip will get you banned.

#8 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:50 AM

the thing that I do not get about the np generator and how people arent getting frozen for it is that why can they not see how many people are getting said 40k or 70k in a day and consistantly and then find out if they are using a program.

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:55 AM

Well I just AB and Neo Gen with my side. I'll start playing games with a proxy/other people's IP ;). Thanks for the advice.

I NEVER log on to my main EXCEPT at home. Not even a friend's house or a public place. I'm too afraid :p

#10 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:13 PM

the thing that I do not get about the np generator and how people arent getting frozen for it is that why can they not see how many people are getting said 40k or 70k in a day and consistantly and then find out if they are using a program.

I believe if you abuse any program, you'll get frozen regardless. ;).

I don't think everyone runs NP Generator everyday though o-o; Maybe i'm wrong... but for me it's been safe so far, but I don't use it everyday. Probably around twice per week when I remember to ;D.

#11 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:16 PM

what I mean though is that if there are set amounts of np's made then couldn't they see that someone who is always getting 40 or 70k a day even if they are like 5 days apart instead of the normal 2 is using a program? Even if it does it in different orders. I wonder if they won't touch people who use the np generator because it creates revenue for them from sponsors.

it just seems as though it would be one of the easiest things to catch.

Edited by unworthy, 20 January 2010 - 12:16 PM.

#12 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:32 PM

what I mean though is that if there are set amounts of np's made then couldn't they see that someone who is always getting 40 or 70k a day even if they are like 5 days apart instead of the normal 2 is using a program? Even if it does it in different orders. I wonder if they won't touch people who use the np generator because it creates revenue for them from sponsors.

It checks the referral and offer links, etc, and some easily could become unavailable to your country at any time, or something else could happen to disable them after a certain number of visits.

You have to remember what it does to generate the NP, it doesn't just create them from nothing.

#13 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:11 PM

also, i read somewhere that it CAN be used every 24 hours (although not suggested). Is this true? or is 48 hours before it works 100%?

#14 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:19 PM

also, i read somewhere that it CAN be used every 24 hours (although not suggested). Is this true? or is 48 hours before it works 100%?

I use it every other day. Personally I think it works better that way.

#15 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:40 PM

You can use SS to get some gamescores and some extra NP for your account, Bohgaurd, so you don't need to play by yourself with your slow proxy ;)

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:10 PM

Gaining the 40k/70k is completely legit. Using a program to do it is not.

#17 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:53 PM

haha that's what I did. Just played random games for "2 minutes" and got maybe 5k total, but I just played 30 games :p

Sorta like during Game Challenge where I just had to send a score for any game :p

#18 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

What I mean is that it takes the program over an hour to get the 40k for 70k it might be over 2 hours. When normal people visit sponsor adds etc I would assume that they get random amounts of points and stop at random times and do not always get 40/70k each time they use the program. To me this would suggest that unless there are countless guides with link by link pages to sum up to 40/70k that people that are getting said amount of points would most likely be using a program. This would lead me to believe that stopping it at random times and not finishing the whole list would be the safest thing to do.

I feel as though I am missing something completely obvious because nobody else seems to get what I think I am saying.

Also I think the reason they say to use it every 48 hours is because there are many links that will only work every 48 hours where as some will work every 24 hours.

#19 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:19 PM

What I mean is that it takes the program over an hour to get the 40k for 70k it might be over 2 hours. When normal people visit sponsor adds etc I would assume that they get random amounts of points and stop at random times and do not always get 40/70k each time they use the program. To me this would suggest that unless there are countless guides with link by link pages to sum up to 40/70k that people that are getting said amount of points would most likely be using a program. This would lead me to believe that stopping it at random times and not finishing the whole list would be the safest thing to do.

I feel as though I am missing something completely obvious because nobody else seems to get what I think I am saying.

Also I think the reason they say to use it every 48 hours is because there are many links that will only work every 48 hours where as some will work every 24 hours.

It's very easy to think that they don't even care to check everyones activities with the sponsors and whatnot, because if they did, they would be freezing more people with a reason pointing towards it.

Also, you wonder why you don't get 70k? The Advanced Member+ Generator gets that, the public release gets only 40k. Problem solved.

#20 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:28 AM

I say use it every 48 hours, because I dont want to deal with people complaining about not getting enough neopoints because they ran it before the 24 hour mark. It has to be ran AFTER 24 hours are up, and if you dont, then you get almost nothing NP wise.

There are alot of lists our there with links to sponsors, and alot of people do only x amount of links. Since the program visits the links in random order, then you dont really have to worry about much. Also, TNT doesnt monitor the Sponsor links, so the chance of being frozen is extremely low.

#21 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:46 AM

i agree i use it every 48 hours i gonna say men! i love this program hahah this program will help me on my stocks and train my pet. HOLLA!

#22 wretlingrock

wretlingrock
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:11 AM

i havent bothered to use this program yet... i alwasy thought it would be kinda fishy that np are just showing up in an account without reason... but thats just me

#23 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:24 AM

i havent bothered to use this program yet... i alwasy thought it would be kinda fishy that np are just showing up in an account without reason... but thats just me

its not fishy at all i mean tnt knows there are sponsor links that gives out neopoints also tnt does not keep track or monitor that so this program is legit who ever made this program is a genious chea!!!

TRUE TRUE HAHAH. I BEEN PLAYING GAMES BUT THEY DONT RANK UP TO 70K i guess i have to play more games. thank you.

#24 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

It's not too hard to play 70k of games. Not easy, not hard. Just takes a while and you have to be good at them. Just playing the ones that are super quick I can make like 30k. The other ones just take long.

Or i could AB and make like 80 k instantly ;)

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:45 AM

It's not too hard to play 70k of games. Not easy, not hard. Just takes a while and you have to be good at them. Just playing the ones that are super quick I can make like 30k. The other ones just take long.

We have programs available to us, why would we work for it?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users