Quantcast

Photo

Is it true TNT dont work on the weekends?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#26 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:16 PM

Some of us need to cheer up :)

Don't think the ultra-negative attitude does anything for any type of community especially one so social based!

yea people listen to this post ok, we all need to cheer up don't be drama now don't be emo.

#27 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:16 PM

jcrboy let me be dont fix my grammar leave it like that if they cant read it or dont know what i mean let them post and ask let them rank up their post too haha.

No. You need to fix your grammar. We are trying to help you, and your making it very very difficult. Out of politeness to us, you should attempt to speak in a way that easy for us to understand.

#28 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

jcrboy let me be dont fix my grammar leave it like that if they cant read it or dont know what i mean let them post and ask let them rank up their post too haha.

We don't post to up our post count, I myself stopped caring when I hit 500.

Though, I don't want to sit here trying to decipher what you say if you're making a response to an earlier post, it's just a waste of time.

#29 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:18 PM

My correction was just pointing out to my good buddy iargue that if he wants to come down on grammar, he has to do it right.

true true hey iargue ill change my grammar ok don't be so piss now. i know you don't like bad grammars so ill try to type a little bit slower and check my sentences we good? BTW thanks jcrboy.

#30 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:19 PM

No. You need to fix your grammar. We are trying to help you, and you're making it very, very difficult. Out of politeness to us, you should attempt to speak in a way that's easy for us to understand.

Fixed it for you just so you don't look like a hypocrite. ;)

#31 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:19 PM

No. You need to fix your grammar. We are trying to help you, and your making it very very difficult. Out of politeness to us, you should attempt to speak in a way that easy for us to understand.

No. You need to fix your grammar. We are trying to help you, and you're making it very very difficult. Out of politeness to us, you should attempt to speak in a way that easy for us to understand.

Posted Image

Come on, buddy. I love you and all, but like I said, if you're going to come down on grammar you have to do it right. Think like an English teacher!

#32 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

We don't post to up our post count, I myself stopped caring when I hit 500.

Though, I don't want to sit here trying to decipher what you say if you're making a response to an earlier post, it's just a waste of time.

o what! you are mad too? dang men! haha ok dude ill fix it chill.

#33 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:21 PM

Hmm, well actually I think they randomly do sometimes come in on the weekend. I'm not really sure how approving scores work, but they approved my score on like, 2:00 PM NST on a sunday. But that was because it was the first of the month, so maybe that's why. But yeah, generally they don't work. Which is when all the SS'ers go a little crazy. Not too smart :D

#34 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:22 PM

Hmm, well actually I think they randomly do sometimes come in on the weekend. I'm not really sure how approving scores work, but they approved my score on like, 2:00 PM NST on a sunday. But that was because it was the first of the month, so maybe that's why. But yeah, generally they don't work. Which is when all the SS'ers go a little crazy. Not too smart :D

Well, that's not even a good idea anyways, if they accidentally get a review for a ridiculous score, the TNT can easily check it Monday morning.

#35 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:26 PM

haha jcrboy is having fun on this post. it all started because i did not know an answer on a stupid question but i accepted it it is stupid well because i am new on neopets. Next thing you know it became a grammar inspection.

are we good iargue? ill fix my grammar haha don't be so angry now.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE I AM OUT. I'll check up on this board later on. I hope no one is arguing hahah latez.

#36 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:29 PM

Fixed it for you just so you don't look like a hypocrite. ;)

Awh. Thank you.

No. You need to fix your grammar. We are trying to help you, and you're making it very very difficult. Out of politeness to us, you should attempt to speak in a way that easy for us to understand.

Posted Image

Come on, buddy. I love you and all, but like I said, if you're going to come down on grammar you have to do it right. Think like an English teacher!

See. You misunderstand. I'm not being a grammar nazi. I am just attempting to make his posts readable. I want him to make it readable, not make it perfect.

#37 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:30 PM

Hyperbole is a common rhetorical device :p

Most of the questions here are equally monumental in their stupidity.

#38 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

awww so nice of you. :p

#39 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

I think a lot of people under estimate the man power it takes to run a site of this magnitude. Even if they employed 60-100 people to maintain neopets, even if 10% of them were dedicated to cheating prevention, they'd have to manually cover millions of users per day... literally thousands of restockers every second. Believe me they aren't observing how you are micro managing your account.

#40 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

dang so much hating on this topic. How do i delete this topic? Sorry i made this topic haha.

#41 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:33 PM

dang so much hating on this topic. How do i delete this topic? Sorry i made this topic haha.

I dont see any hating....

#42 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:37 PM

i agree with that pussy cat Scot.

I dont see any hating....

Your hating on me i know that. Come on now i know you are piss because of my grammar and i am sorry aite?

Hey iargue just wanted to tell you that i love the programs you made. You just made neopets easier for me. Very helpful.

#43 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Your hating on me i know that. Come on now i know you are piss because of my grammar and i am sorry aite?

I dont hate you, I am trying to help you. The better your grammar, the more people respect you, and the higher they think of you.

#44 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

alright i am out now. Take care you guys.

#45 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

What happened to leaving?

@Above Oh, took you a while.

Edited by Elindoril, 22 January 2010 - 01:38 PM.

#46 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

Disregarding the question. Reading what you type is a huge pain, I have to read it four times over to just grasp what your trying to say. Grammer is important, I suggest you work on it.

Disregarding the question. Reading what you type is a huge pain, I have to read it four times over to just grasp what you're trying to say. Grammar is important, I suggest you work on it.

Oh, and about TNT, while their human workers take the weekend off, around 50% of their workforce is made up of bridge trolls, whose job it is to hand out restock bans, freeze cheaters, and reply to any complaints. ;)

Edited by Andy, 22 January 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#47 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:10 PM

Disregarding the question. Reading what you type is a huge pain, I have to read it four times over to just grasp what you're trying to say. Grammar is important, I suggest you work on it.

Oh, and about TNT, while their human workers take the weekend off, around 50% of their workforce is made up of bridge trolls, whose job it is to hand out restock bans, freeze cheaters, and reply to any complaints. ;)

haha dang your sad bro what is wrong with you? What was that? That was wack haha seriously.:p

What happened to leaving?

@Above Oh, took you a while.

How about you? When are you going to leave?

Edited by bigtyme05, 22 January 2010 - 05:11 PM.

#48 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

How about you? When are you going to leave?

Soon, but I never stated I was leaving then failed to do so.

#49 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

dang I was hoping you leave and never come back but its all good.

#50 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:14 AM

IMHO this should be in Chit-Chat :ninja:

This is good news for competitive flaming :thumbsup:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users