Photo

Im the new guy...Quick Question.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

Yeah but can't it depend on the item too? If you get a stamp worth mils, it could be dangerous

#27 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

Yeah but can't it depend on the item too? If you get a stamp worth mils, it could be dangerous

I got a Court Dancer stamp a while ago, nothing has happened to me yet, and that's worth a couple mill on its own.

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:35 PM

I just wouldn't recommend going to that shop or ANY shop for too long. But the ones listed are definitely ones to avoid long term.

#29 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:26 PM

I just wouldn't recommend going to that shop or ANY shop for too long. But the ones listed are definitely ones to avoid long term.

Hmm when I first started ABing i would just camp in stamps for days at a time. Seems to me its not neccessarily the shops you camp in its the time on your buys etc. I've let Abrosia run for a week straight without getting frozen. Maybe I'm just lucky?

#30 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

Probably :o

#31 ThaMan

ThaMan
  • 448 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:35 AM

I mean i wasnt iced when i got the expensive stamps, it was when i got like 7 100k stamps in a row. Within 5 minutes of turning on abrosia for the first time i rsed a wise gnorbu stamp worth like 4 mil at the time.

Look, if you are worried about certain shops, just go to lower risk ones. That can't hurt, right?

#32 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

me thinks people are trying to scare competition from certain stores. Plushies and pharmacy are VERY safe. Or as safe as the average store..

would be pretty useless to scare 1% of the possible buyers from that store eh :D if that was my purpose
i just read that once somewhere, on an old NP cheat site, to avoid the pharmacy store if you didnt want to get frozen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users