Photo

Why Did You Choose Your Username?

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#26 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

nope. my xbox went red ring of death on me so I sold it to some stupid pawn brokers lol they gave me 50$ for it ^^

#27 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

I'll play!

Add me you fuck knuckle! My gt's Melchoire. What's your rank?

nope. my xbox went red ring of death on me so I sold it to some stupid pawn brokers lol they gave me 50$ for it ^^

awww =P what was your rank before it broke?

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:59 PM

Add me you fuck knuckle! My gt's Melchoire. What's your rank?

Maybe sometimes when I am up for playing :p. I dont use my 360 anymore.

Next time I'm not busy and I see you in the chat, we can play some.

I was 40 in Team Slayer, and 38 in Double Team, before I quit. Now they have decayed and are probably at 0 :p

#29 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

Maybe sometimes when I am up for playing :p. I dont use my 360 anymore.

Next time I'm not busy and I see you in the chat, we can play some.

I was 40 in Team Slayer, and 38 in Double Team, before I quit. Now they have decayed and are probably at 0 :p

cool, that's respectable. can't wait to play =D

#30 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:24 PM

I wish I had a cool username like you guys, but I just had to change mine and now it's not so clever. D:

#31 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

cool, that's respectable. can't wait to play =D

You will have to give me time to get back in the groove. I used to be unstoppable with the sniper rifle (90% of the games I had 10+ sniper kills each time I picked up the rifle.)

I could even no scope.... Hundreds of hours using the Blind Skull = WIN.

#32 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:33 PM

My name is my first initial, then third initial repeated four times...highly complicated LOL

#33 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

You will have to give me time to get back in the groove. I used to be unstoppable with the sniper rifle (90% of the games I had 10+ sniper kills each time I picked up the rifle.)

I could even no scope.... Hundreds of hours using the Blind Skull = WIN.

word? that's nutty! I'm a well rounded player. Above average with all the weapons. But I need to work on my BR I can't seem to get the 4 shot down.

#34 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

word? that's nutty! I'm a well rounded player. Above average with all the weapons. But I need to work on my BR I can't seem to get the 4 shot down.

I', an ace at the BR strafing :p. Sticking, BR, Snipers, and Maulers are my specialties.

Dont get me wrong though, I can kick ass with every weapon, but with the sniper I'm just unstoppable.

Its a 1 shot kill anywhere on the map... Fucking gay for the other team :p

#35 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:11 PM

I', an ace at the BR strafing :p. Sticking, BR, Snipers, and Maulers are my specialties.

Dont get me wrong though, I can kick ass with every weapon, but with the sniper I'm just unstoppable.

Its a 1 shot kill anywhere on the map... Fucking gay for the other team :p

we'll see about that =P

#36 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:04 AM

Made this name to join a clan in Warcraft 3, a sniper clan for the map called "Snipers Remix"

I was in the clan for a while and made lots of friends and instead of making a new name when I went to other games, I just kept this, as anyone would be able to recognize me in whatever game I play. Ironically my aim is very good, so this name works out well for me. The Snipers Remix map didn't require too much aim so it was just a coincidence.

I've had this name for about 6 years I think.

#37 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:41 AM

My first name Marlboro Girl, is a nickname my dad gave me when I was a teenager. I started smoking at like 14, Marlboro Red 100's, and my dad couldn't condone giving them to me, so he would open his cigarettes, put them on the table infront of me and say "I forgot I left a turkey in the oven!"(Which is even funnier cuz...the man don't usually cook, and never had a turkey cooking in the oven at our house...or the park...or the resturaunt...anyway) He'd come back, I'd be smoking, and he'd put his hand on my head and call me his Marlboro Girl. It's a daddy thing. He also called me Daddy's little raggamuffin because I was a majorly ragged little street punk. I have a tattoo that says that with a winnie the pooh(My nickname from my toddler years n_n) with boots, fishnet arms and a bow and an eyebrow ring (it's supposed to look like me, ha ha..i'll post a pic sometime n_n)<BR><BR>Now...it's just my name.

#38 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:29 AM

This is one of three of my standard internet handles. That's why :3

#39 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:29 PM

It's the Name from my Troll Hunter in WoW, also it is the name of a novel from my favorite writer Anne McCaffrey.
Read the Books from her, they are awsome. She wrote The Dragonrider's of Pern :)

#40 wpanther93

wpanther93
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:58 PM

Edit: confidentiality

Edited by wpanther93, 21 September 2013 - 10:18 PM.

#41 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:38 AM

*hops onto the bandwagon*

Basically my name derives from a nickname I was given from the boards on Neopets when I was apart of the EACC group :) I was a pet dog called Rambo to Mandy ;P I also had the following nicknames given to me by Jurrie:

Biwd
Ie'en

#42 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:41 AM

i doo doo on kids at halo 3...you dont even have any idea

you or argue know anything about MLG? the first combine of the season is this weekend in nashville and i am going, leaving in the morning actually

#43 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:01 AM

I was playing monoploly on my gameboy back when I was a kid and ended up accidentally typing in zpoy for my name. For some reason the keyboard on the screen had those letters in a square pattern and I just stuck with it. I occasionally use Ek0 too.

#44 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

i doo doo on kids at halo 3...you dont even have any idea

you or argue know anything about MLG? the first combine of the season is this weekend in nashville and i am going, leaving in the morning actually

The only game I have ever played professionally is Starcraft.

I usually avoid professional leagues because people take that shit too seriously.

#45 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

Once I realized that noone anywhere ends up being JCRBoy but me... then I knew I had a keeper.

TheUnseen and Unseeablething For same reasons.

#46 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

The siggy says it all :p

#47 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:42 PM

es mi nombre!

#48 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

Anagram of my last name.

#49 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:31 AM

Anagram of my last name.

That's pretty cool /goes to google anagram solver

#50 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:46 AM

The only game I have ever played professionally is Starcraft.

I usually avoid professional leagues because people take that shit too seriously.

i played halo that seriously in like 06-07, going to several events across the US

i am just doing it now for fun pretty much...not even going with a practice/well prepared team to the event this weekend, just going with some friends because i thought it would be fun

but check it out nonetheless, http://combine.mlgpro.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users