Photo

Magma Pool help

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#26 Haus

Haus
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

You don't have to have the plot or anything to have permission to use this do you? I guess I'm just confused on where this script is and how It'd benefit me in using it. I'd like to paint my pet magma.

No you don't have to do the AOTA plot. I didn't and painted my pet Magma this afternoon. :)

#27 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

No you don't have to do the plot. But the guard is only asleep for 10 minutes everyday. Only during those 10 minutes can you paint your pet magma

#28 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:30 PM

can someone post a link to the script?

#29 ThaMan

ThaMan
  • 448 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:51 PM

Just do a little digging in another magma pool thread or ask jcr, i dont have the link handy atm.

#30 TokenFembot

TokenFembot
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

Oh wow. I did not even consider that someone would have made a script for this. o: Man, I could have avoided the pain of finding someone to do a magma custom for me. :T
Oh well, now I can try and find my 'pool time, so I won't have to mortally fear color-change REs.

(Oh, BTW, script is over here.)

Edited by Poet, 25 April 2010 - 04:21 PM.

#31 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

No you don't have to do the AOTA plot. I didn't and painted my pet Magma this afternoon. :)

That's because there's 2 ways to paint your pets.

• Guard falling asleep - random. Different for everybody.
  • Guard welcoming you in - Not random but we don't know the specific requirements. Completing AoTA is a common theme among people who were welcomed in but may or may not be relevant.

#32 ThaMan

ThaMan
  • 448 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:06 PM

Its easy enough to find your time, unless for you its like 2 am. that sux for you then. rofl.

#33 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:01 PM

I heard that it's the same time every day, but every account has a different time.

Any truth to that?

#34 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

Hmm I should test that one of these days. I took a screenshot so I have the timestamp :)

#35 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:13 PM

I heard that it's the same time every day, but every account has a different time.

Any truth to that?

Yes it is true. Every account has its own specific time. But after you paint magma you have to wait a week to paint it again.

#36 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

Orly? :D good to know, thanks :)

Not sure if I want any of my pets magma. Maybe my kougra cause it's as ugly as hell.

#37 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

I've never been able to find my time.
I'd be willing to bet it's when I'm asleep or something.

#38 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

Just a quick question - are we allowed to suggest programs from other sites? Because I've been using a non-Neocodex program for the Magma Pool and so far all the pets I've wanted to be painted Magma have been.

#39 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

Any truth to that?

Tested it out yesterday. Yes the time is the same for each account.

#40 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:58 PM

Just a quick question - are we allowed to suggest programs from other sites? Because I've been using a non-Neocodex program for the Magma Pool and so far all the pets I've wanted to be painted Magma have been.

no you are not. not even in PM

#41 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:01 AM

We have a script that does this. Why would we create a program to do the same fucking thing?

I'm going to tell you one more time, and if I don't see you respond intelligently in that thread, I'm ignoring the living fuck out of you.

http://www.neocodex....upid-as-you-do/

#42 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:39 AM

@ jcrboy: Why so harsh guys? I'm a newbie here to Neocodex. Also, I can't open that guide you posted, it gives me the error code:

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

#43 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:51 AM

@ jcrboy: Why so harsh guys? I'm a newbie here to Neocodex. Also, I can't open that guide you posted, it gives me the error code:

We as a forum will call out people if someone posts in every thread with no real contribution to it. Even if it's not "spam", agreeing with the general consensus 2 days after the thread was last posted in is basically the same thing

I know in HB you make tons of threads and posts asking questions that have been answered before and no on will call you on it

We will.

#44 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:12 AM

The harshness came after reading post after post by just you. That and what Boggart said.

Also the link works fine for me?

Also, this right here will let you know what is actively going on around the site right now:

http://www.neocodex....earch&do=active

#45 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

We as a forum will call out people if someone posts in every thread with no real contribution to it. Even if it's not "spam", agreeing with the general consensus 2 days after the thread was last posted in is basically the same thing

I know in HB you make tons of threads and posts asking questions that have been answered before and no on will call you on it

We will.

1) I actually just started posting here about yesterday, so obviously I'm not up to date with every single thread. I hardly think that threads 2 days old are considered gravedigging.

2) In HB there is a search function, but many times even if you do type in that sort of question, you can't always find a response. Thus I post a question and ask. Don't try to act so tough or anything, this is the net, and I've shown all you guys the proper respect, so maybe you guys should just back off a little. Last I checked, most people were mad about gravedigging (though I still don't see why that's a problem..., and like I said earlier, a thread 2 days old can hardly be considered gravedigging...), but you seem to have a personal vendetta. It doesn't bother me much, but I just don't see why you try so hard? Others here are welcoming... well actually about 3 people so far, but you've obviously got issues that have nothing to do with me right now.

#46 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:32 PM

Oh dear. But it's a really important lesson.

If the link doesn't work, From the main Forums Page click "General Chat". Scroll down a little. It's the top Pinned Topic titled "Guide: How to Not Look as Stupid as You Do". It has pictures, animated gifs and OMG CAKE.

:)

#47 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

Oh dear. But it's a really important lesson.

If the link doesn't work, From the main Forums Page click "General Chat". Scroll down a little. It's the top Pinned Topic titled "Guide: How to Not Look as Stupid as You Do". It has pictures, animated gifs and OMG CAKE.

:)

Okay, well I finished reading it. I'm not retarded though, but I personally did laugh at the pics. Good job on the thread, punkrock, it did give me a bit of a laugh ;p

#48 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:51 PM

Using this old thread instead of making a new one~

Can you run this script while running the ABer or NP gen?

#49 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

Nope. That would require you to be logged into Neopets. If you're logged into a program, the browser session will get logged out.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users