Photo

Are Plot Wars Dead?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

I think that codestones are mostly going up because of the 8x game inflation that is happening. All the new players that only play games for points are buying all the codestones.

#27 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

i hate TNT for this. BD and plot wars were such a cool part of the game

#28 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

This is like making remaking a classic pokemon game, but this time, there's no battling. You're limited to only those beauty competitions in that one city. Welcome to one of the many circles of hell.

#29 crazytaka

crazytaka
  • 335 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

This is like making remaking a classic pokemon game, but this time, there's no battling. You're limited to only those beauty competitions in that one city. Welcome to one of the many circles of hell.

hahaha yeah! and even if you fight in the battledome it's not even that fun anymore because everyone is fighting with the same exact sets. it would be fun though if neopets made like a ranking system and like a league

#30 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:51 AM

Declare war on roo island? I doubt they even have an army. You should attack a more manly lane like tyrannia

#31 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:38 PM

Yeah, the 8x games is just causing inflation again, like when December had the 10x games

#32 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

Declare war on roo island? I doubt they even have an army. You should attack a more manly lane like tyrannia

I like cave people fine.
I don't like neopets that have deformed dicks for faces.
Posted Image

#33 ZeroWolfe

ZeroWolfe
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:24 PM

I remember playing on the battledome when i was a kid and it used to be so much fun, i wish there would be another war plot... but alas the forecast is dim... =_=

#34 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

My pet is very weak, so I wouldn't do well in a war.
I would still love to see one. Plots in general are awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users