Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:15 PM

What the fuck has this world come to?

Since youtube says nay, I've found another host that is not embeddable:

http://www.zshare.ne...656271e66c9dee/

#2 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

Wake up in the morning feelin' like der fuhrerr.
Write Mein Kampf, tell Germany I'm gonna make race purer.
Before I leave, fuck my niece with Eva Braun too.
Cuz when I leave for mein reich, I'm gonna kill some jews.

I'm talking,
taking off all their clothes clothes,
gassin' them till they choke choke,
throwin 'em in some stoves stoves.

Goose steppin right into all your cities,
spreading the Nazi party,
trying to take over your countryyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Don't stop,
make em drop!
Nazis blow your cities up!
Tonight, they gonna fight
'til you give into the reich!

#3 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:51 AM

Posted Image

#4 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:05 AM

xfd amazing
laughed my ass off.

#5 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

The new generation of the celebrity RA's is so terribad. Bieber, Kesha, Jonas, Miley, I can go on. Their lyrics are so inane, their tunes are so generic, and their vocals are subpar. Hip Hop has just been destroyed by Auto-tune since every fucking person sounds the fucking same. Come on big music, find us a better class of celebrity musician.

Edited by kiddX, 03 May 2010 - 09:17 AM.

#6 Jenken

Jenken
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

Watched the scene today and I just wanted to rip my ears out. Just randomly turning on the radio and hearing that "song" makes me all aggressive.

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:09 PM

Watched the scene today and I just wanted to rip my ears out. Just randomly turning on the radio and hearing that "song" makes me all aggressive.

I admit two things:

1. The song is terrible
2. The scene had a reasonable amount of humor

I don't know if #1 made #2 worth it, but I had to share.

#8 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:19 PM

Not bad. As much as we all may hate the music that Bieber, Kesha and whoever produce, they're doing something right.

#9 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

Not bad. As much as we all may hate the music that Bieber, Kesha and whoever produce, they're doing something right.

Making catchy and/or kid-friendly music is always considered something right.

There's a reason that almost every Kidz Bop ever released has ended up in the Billboard Top 100 List (usually pretty high I might add). Parents that have kids that don't know what to purchase for their kids are looking for an easy answer is one of the contributing factors to some artists'/albums' success.

Other top sellers seem to be currently making catchy singles. Lyrical content seems to not be as important as a catchy music line and an easily imitable chorus (based on the vapidity of many top singles from the recent past).

#10 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

I'm talking,

Don't stop,
make em drop!

lol. whoever thought up of that deserves some recognition.

#11 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

I think it's lame.
Cringe worthy at best.

#12 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:18 AM

I think it's lame.
Cringe worthy at best.

If you get by the fact that it is racist (I find it lulzworthy though), it was very creative.

#13 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

Making catchy and/or kid-friendly music is always considered something right.

There's a reason that almost every Kidz Bop ever released has ended up in the Billboard Top 100 List (usually pretty high I might add). Parents that have kids that don't know what to purchase for their kids are looking for an easy answer is one of the contributing factors to some artists'/albums' success.

Other top sellers seem to be currently making catchy singles. Lyrical content seems to not be as important as a catchy music line and an easily imitable chorus (based on the vapidity of many top singles from the recent past).

And once all the trolls realize that these kids making terrible music probably made more from their song than they will in their whole lifetime, maybe we can stop hearing about how Kesha is a drunk and how Bieber sings about love and his balls haven't dropped.

#14 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:43 PM

And once all the trolls realize that these kids making terrible music probably made more from their song than they will in their whole lifetime, maybe we can stop hearing about how Kesha is a drunk and how Bieber sings about love and his balls haven't dropped.

I'm not knocking their monetary value. They created a product that made them money, and the more people talk about them, the more they become worth. This would be the reason I don't buy newsrags and try not to discuss these artists unless it interferes with my life in some way (aka removing the classic Simpsons theme, even if only for one episode... or poisoning my sisters' ears)

#15 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

I'm talking,

Don't stop,
make em drop!

Are those the actual lyrics? Cuz I wanna hear that song =P

#16 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

If you get by the fact that it is racist (I find it lulzworthy though), it was very creative.

I was talking about the actual Simpsons/Ke$ha opening being cringe worthy at best. Not your Nazi lyrics. I mean, those were bad too, but not nearly as bad as that clip.

#17 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:19 PM

Well. I listen to the music and not the lyrics. If you want some real singers, then try asian singers like BoA

#18 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:25 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evdljyJYIPQ"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=evdljyJYIPQ[/url]

Well. I listen to the music and not the lyrics. If you want some real singers, then try asian singers like BoA

Chances are, you don't even know what they're saying in their songs..

Kpop singers have two languages to rhyme and make their songs with so its sort of an unfair comparison. even still, most of their lyrics are laughable and make no sense.

IMO, if you're looking for lyrics, check out Nas.

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:41 PM

I find small independant artists to generally have more interesting lyrical talent than the overwhelming majority of big name "artists".

#20 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

I find small independant artists to generally have more interesting lyrical talent than the overwhelming majority of big name "artists".

independant? My you Brits are weird. I do completely agree with you though, in most cases. There are some rare popular artists with good lyrics. The thing is, the people making the money are the entertainers. The people making the art are artists. Sometimes, there's an artist that entertains really well, but it's rare. Rare. Rare. Rare. Rare. Rare. Rare. Rare. Rare.

#21 SimDairy

SimDairy
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:24 AM

I have to agree with this. I must say it's a shame that most talented song artists never get to see an offer from a recording company unless they are able to earn them millions. But then again that's how business is. I just wish recording companies would separate art and business from each other.

I'd say I had more "love" in me hearing original songs by Airto (Youtube artist) than those by Beiber.

#22 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:10 AM

I have to agree with this. I must say it's a shame that most talented song artists never get to see an offer from a recording company unless they are able to earn them millions. But then again that's how business is. I just wish recording companies would separate art and business from each other.

I'd say I had more "love" in me hearing original songs by Airto (Youtube artist) than those by Beiber.

OKGO has managed to maintain their artistic integrity because they do their own albums. At least someone out there is doing it for the art.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users