Photo

Heyyy!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Zodiac

Zodiac
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:25 AM

How are you guys doing? My name is Zodiac, and I'm an avid volleyball player, and I love to snowboard!

#2 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:27 AM

How are you guys doing? My name is Zodiac, and I'm an avid volleyball player, and I love to snowboard!

Welcome tothe boards Zodiac!

#3 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:38 AM

welcome!

#4 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:38 AM

welcome

#5 ThisisInsane

ThisisInsane
  • 295 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:54 AM

Welcome to the boards!!

#6 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:11 AM

heya, welcome ;)

#7 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:13 AM

Hey. hope you'll like these boards, too! lame pun intended

#8 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:39 AM

Hi, I've heard snowboarding is fun and it looks like it, as well as surfing. I have never been able to try either as I don't live where I can get any waves to try it out, nor do I live where there's enough snow, or any snow for that matter, often enough for it to be possible here lol. I've tried skateboarding, and didn't quite catch onto it (spent a while in a cast).

#9 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:50 AM

Hi, I've heard snowboarding is fun and it looks like it, as well as surfing. I have never been able to try either as I don't live where I can get any waves to try it out, nor do I live where there's enough snow, or any snow for that matter, often enough for it to be possible here lol. I've tried skateboarding, and didn't quite catch onto it (spent a while in a cast).

Lol @ epic skateboard fails. Don't worry, I too broke my arm skateboarding. It was freakin terrible man, I tried going down a sloped thingiemabober that was sloped at like 1 degree, went way too fast IMO, and landed and wha-crack. :sorry:

But as for not enough snow in your area, trust me, I feel your pain, but you can always head up to nearby mountains for some good runs and a good day of fun. :p

Anyways, greetings and welcome to Neocodex OP!

#10 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:42 AM

Lol @ epic skateboard fails. Don't worry, I too broke my arm skateboarding. It was freakin terrible man, I tried going down a sloped thingiemabober that was sloped at like 1 degree, went way too fast IMO, and landed and wha-crack. :sorry:

But as for not enough snow in your area, trust me, I feel your pain, but you can always head up to nearby mountains for some good runs and a good day of fun. :p

Anyways, greetings and welcome to Neocodex OP!

Ouch, that sounds painful, mine was on a level slope, I tried to kick off and lost my balance, fell, threw my arms down.. ouch.

Problem is, the mountains around here are really just large hills..

#11 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:56 AM

nice a sportsman on the boards , now we can do some muscle talk.
Maybe jrcboy can join the chat, after his picture he looks someone who's training really hard, lol.

nice a sportsman on the boards , now we can do some muscle talk.
Maybe jrcboy can join the chat, after his picture he looks like someone who's training really hard, lol.

#12 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:34 PM

Ouch, that sounds painful, mine was on a level slope, I tried to kick off and lost my balance, fell, threw my arms down.. ouch.

Problem is, the mountains around here are really just large hills..

What area? Mid-west, South, etc.?

Even here in a fairly hot place year round, I can still find escape in mountains nearby - like 3-4 hour drive, and they all have relatively good places to ski/board with relatively good amounts of fresh snow and such. Sorry to hear about your lack of mountains/ski areas in your area. I'd hate that :(

#13 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:17 PM

Hello there! Welcome to the site.

#14 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:46 PM

Your parents named you Zodiac?

#15 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

His zodiac named him Zodiac

#16 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 03:20 PM

Poor child...

I don't know why, but I was just laughing ridiculously loud and hard, thinking of whether a parent would one day name his child with an underscore. :p LOL. I hereby name you "Bridgett_10" Hahahahaha... Oh man... I'm crazy. :lol:

#17 outinabout

outinabout
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

hey my names josh im new to posts so yea whats up

#18 Zodiac

Zodiac
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

thx for warm welcome guys
do anyone know what are the most recommend programs here, other than the famous abrosia

#19 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

Hello, welcome to Neocodex! I recommend Neopoint Generator as well, non-advanced members can get about 40k from it and it can fund your autobuying.

#20 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:10 PM

What area? Mid-west, South, etc.?

Even here in a fairly hot place year round, I can still find escape in mountains nearby - like 3-4 hour drive, and they all have relatively good places to ski/board with relatively good amounts of fresh snow and such. Sorry to hear about your lack of mountains/ski areas in your area. I'd hate that :(

About mid-southern?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users