• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

#251 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:51 AM

Okay, that's it. It's fucking 4:30AM NST with almost no one online, and all the items have disappeared in less than a second

Someone made an AB'er already.

#252 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:11 AM

Okay, that's it. It's fucking 4:30AM NST with almost no one online, and all the items have disappeared in less than a second

Some one is getting EXTREMELLY rich if what your saying is right.

I personally dont care for this Attic anymore, yes the profits are insane but I'm no longer pursuing a 3 year old account just to get in on this.

#253 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:21 AM

Agreed, although I am a bit scared to use it on my main... lol

#254 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:29 AM

Agreed, although I am a bit scared to use it on my main... lol

How can you use it if you don't have it? Or do you?
Anyways, does this place constantly stock R99's?

If it does, its going to cause massive deflation, which is not good.

Im particularly interested in how many Draik Potions and Eggs that have stocked there and how often. Have any of you personally seen one stock there?

#255 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:38 AM

Im particularly interested in how many Draik Potions and Eggs that have stocked there and how often. Have any of you personally seen one stock there?

I cannot see it for another 3 days, but when I can, I think I might try to see when it stocks and what stocks in there. Depends on how my studies go since I have a final the day I can see it Lmao.

From what I have read so far, there seems to be many profitable items that stock, but sometimes they aren't very good. It is also SUPER crowded, so the chances of getting a rare item are slim to none I think. An AB would be GREAT haha. I wonder if one is going to be made though....

#256 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:43 AM

Alot of the restocks I have seen have included multiples of R99s... Now if only I could get one.

#257 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:45 AM

eventually you will :)

#258 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:18 AM

from your responses, it seems that the Attic is so over crowded that getting an item is near impossible, good thing I decided not to screw my current main and Buy a 60 month old shell for this.

#259 Kabia

Kabia
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:32 AM

There's still a chance RKO... but yes, it's filled up and everyone is just clicking clicking clicking clicking... I doubt I'll ever get anything. I wonder if there's an ABer out there, I wouldn't put it past anyone to make one and already be super rich.

#260 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

DRAIK EGG Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I know :o.

Edited by Ken, 14 May 2010 - 05:34 AM.

#261 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:37 AM

well you can only get a max of 16 (or I heard 10) items a day so you can only get so rich, since it seems there are AB'ers buying EVERYTHING in sight.

So you'd need multiple 36+ month accounts.

I'm guessing it's a programmer who's made an AB and not released to the public. Probably never will

They restock R99's quite often. Sometimes it's 1 every 2 restocks, sometimes it's back to back restocks with 5+ r99's >_<

#262 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:43 AM

well you can only get a max of 16 (or I heard 10) items a day so you can only get so rich, since it seems there are AB'ers buying EVERYTHING in sight.

I'm guessing it's a programmer who's made an AB and not released to the public. Probably never will

They restock R99's quite often. Sometimes it's 1 every 2 restocks, sometimes it's back to back restocks with 5+ r99's >_<

T_T;; It would be cool if I could program... but w.e lol.

The programmer might get chain iced soon, there is no telling what TNT is doing...

#263 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:48 AM

maybe they're hyper-tracking it :o It's very possible. If they manually track it I'm not sure if any program would be safe :/

#264 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:53 AM

SL and Noit are secretly abing this shop with multiple accounts on their new and improved Abrosia v2 admin special edition

#265 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:54 AM

SL and Noit are secretly abing this shop with multiple accounts on their new and improved Abrosia v2 admin special edition

Well I think Noit is. :p

#266 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:55 AM

that is absurd, they are literally flooding the market with very expensive Items.

People are becoming multimillionaires instantly. I wonder what caused TNT to do this kind of thing, its going to cause massive deflation.

Im praying that it doesn't stock Snorkle Snouts, If those deflate I will be pissed as hell. ( I restock at Spooky foods and usually get 1 Snorkle Snout every other day, 300k is awesome right now and this attic better not screw over the one item I use to make tons of NP.)

#267 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:57 AM

that is absurd, they are literally flooding the market with very expensive Items.

People are becoming multimillionaires instantly. I wonder what caused TNT to do this kind of thing, its going to cause massive deflation.

Im praying that it doesn't stock Snorkle Snouts, If those deflate I will be pissed as hell. ( I restock at Spooky foods and usually get 1 Snorkle Snout every other day, 300k is awesome right now and this attic better not screw over the one item I use to make tons of NP.)

I love me some snorkle snouts! =D

I used to AB in spooky... <3

And LMAO. I am sure there is a Super Deluxe Abrosia v2.22, but we are not cool enough to use it =(

#268 lovelyjewel

lovelyjewel
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

I dont know if anyone saw it this morning but a BGC restocked at 56k

#269 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:20 AM

Sporkle Syrup in pharm, Bag of Peanuts in food both 250-300k. Bound to get one at least every 2 days.

#270 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:27 AM

Sporkle Syrup in pharm, Bag of Peanuts in food both 250-300k. Bound to get one at least every 2 days.

Nice, I'll be restocking in those two places as well. I love the super expensive items that are a low rarity.
Snorkle Snout is R80, Bag of peanuts is 79 and sporkle syrup is R88.

The lower the rarity, the more often that item stocks.
Thanks for posting these Jake.

EDIT: BTW, how often does food restock per hour on avg.?
I never really bothered restocking/abing there so I haven't a clue.

Edited by RKO, 14 May 2010 - 06:33 AM.

#271 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:32 AM

I dont know if anyone saw it this morning but a BGC restocked at 56k

My neofriend nmed me this morning just to tell me "OMG go and RS at the attic, you can get a bgc!" I'm hoping it will deflate and I'll be able to get the avatar for 20m or so...

(is there someone here that has that item or SuAP? I can give them some millions in tips if they agree to lend me with a middleman, They're the only two non-random avs I still need and the AC is so full of douchebags i don't even want to be near it)

#272 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:34 AM

My neofriend nmed me this morning just to tell me "OMG go and RS at the attic, you can get a bgc!" I'm hoping it will deflate and I'll be able to get the avatar for 20m or so...

(is there someone here that has that item or SuAP? I can give them some millions in tips if they agree to lend me with a middleman, They're the only two non-random avs I still need and the AC is so full of douchebags i don't even want to be near it)

You have MSPP but not BGC :o?

#273 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

The bony Grarrl Club restocked there? I guess this is TNT's way of deflating EVERYTHING. Great. My account only needs another 35 months...lol.

#274 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Nice, I'll be restocking in those two places as well. I love the super expensive items that are a low rarity.
Snorkle Snout is R80, Bag of peanuts is 79 and sporkle syrup is R88.

The lower the rarity, the more often that item stocks.
Thanks for posting these Jake.

EDIT: BTW, how often does food restock per hour on avg.?
I never really bothered restocking/abing there so I haven't a clue.

No problem, I would recommend pharm in my opinion though. Not only was food less profit for me but hts. I still have food items in my shop from 2 weeks ago lol

Pharm is quick and easy, everything sells within 24 hours etc. Even if you don't grab a SS you would probably get a few cacto creams etc.

EDIT: Should be at least 4 times an hour

Edited by Jake, 14 May 2010 - 06:36 AM.

#275 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:36 AM

No problem, I would recommend pharm in my opinion though. Not only was food less profit for me but hts. I still have food items in my shop from 2 weeks ago lol

Pharm is quick and easy, everything sells within 24 hours etc. Even if you don't grab a SS you would probably get a few cacto creams etc.

Yeah, Pharm is my number one, I just never bothered adding anything other then Cactopus Cream, Herbal Eggs and the Soap to my list.
Now I know to put Sporkle Syrup on as well.

PHarm is hands down the most ETS store on neo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users