Photo

Loyal Users?

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

#276 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:45 AM

Yeah, Pharm is my number one, I just never bothered adding anything other then Cactopus Cream, Herbal Eggs and the Soap to my list.
Now I know to put Sporkle Syrup on as well.

PHarm is hands down the most ETS store on neo.

Why not just add all of the profitable items of pharm?

#277 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

Why not just add all of the profitable items of pharm?

my account isn't able to see the r90+ items.

But, using Neocodex's item database, I just made one with all the Items based on profit.

Edited by RKO, 14 May 2010 - 06:59 AM.

#278 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:07 AM

Ah gotcha, I think most of those profitable pharm items are sitting around 89 though. May just be a few above 90

#279 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:09 AM

Yeah, Pharm is my number one, I just never bothered adding anything other then Cactopus Cream, Herbal Eggs and the Soap to my list.
Now I know to put Sporkle Syrup on as well.

PHarm is hands down the most ETS store on neo.

Still? I thought I saw a lot of people post on the neoboards that the items deflated so RSing at pharm is no longer profitable =/..
Edit: They're at 9.5k now. Nevermind. I think you still get a bit of profit with that Posted Image

Edited by Ken, 14 May 2010 - 07:12 AM.

#280 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

I wonder how long it'll be until theres an Attic Autobuyer.

#281 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:42 AM

Still? I thought I saw a lot of people post on the neoboards that the items deflated so RSing at pharm is no longer profitable =/..
Edit: They're at 9.5k now. Nevermind. I think you still get a bit of profit with that Posted Image

ahh, it deflated 500NP lol, that is a lot. :sarcasm:

#282 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:43 AM

ahh, it deflated 500NP lol, that is a lot. :sarcasm:

LOL. I guess my SW search wasn't very effective :o

Edited by Ken, 14 May 2010 - 09:43 AM.

#283 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:52 AM

You have MSPP but not BGC :o?

yup... i got lucky with that got lent with 120k... but I can't stand going to the AC and begging for items, also, bumping a board must be the most retarded thing to do to pass the time...

#284 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

Everyweek I log on at least once or twice on here and these changes are getting pretty ridiculous. I'm trying to decide if it's a good thing that all of these items are deflating... But very interesting news. Sheesh, props to the programmers here for making the Tarla clicker (so I didn't have to stalk 12 year olds and feel like a pedo), and most likely by the time I log in next week you guys will have another nifty program -- future props :)

#285 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:00 AM

yup... i got lucky with that got lent with 120k... but I can't stand going to the AC and begging for items, also, bumping a board must be the most retarded thing to do to pass the time...

I've been trying to get lent a MSPP for ages, I hate that AC board.

#286 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:08 AM

I've been trying to get lent a MSPP for ages, I hate that AC board.

Someone told me Charter was better, but i won't be paying real money for four months just to chat with some moms that still play neo and get avatars :angry:

If only the AC wasn't reigned by douchebags and drama queens...

#287 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

I use to just neomail people who had the avatar and eventually one would tell me who had it, then I'd email that person and see what they were after. On my main account I was extremely close to being lent suap but then I got iced because of a mistake on my side.

#288 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:36 PM

I use to just neomail people who had the avatar and eventually one would tell me who had it, then I'd email that person and see what they were after. On my main account I was extremely close to being lent suap but then I got iced because of a mistake on my side.

That is a good idea, never thought to do something like that. It like guarantees that you find a person with the MSPP.

Sorry for your icing, SUAP is such a rare Avie, sucks that by some random mistake you weren't able to get it.

#289 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

That is a good idea, never thought to do something like that. It like guarantees that you find a person with the MSPP.

Sorry for your icing, SUAP is such a rare Avie, sucks that by some random mistake you weren't able to get it.

What makes it worse was that the account was quite old, legit for almost everything... if I had taken it off the IP then it probably wouldn't have gotten iced. I only learnt that this can protect two or more unlinked accounts after this sad event :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Now I try and destroy TNT for icing that account lol.

Edited by SmAsHeR, 14 May 2010 - 02:40 PM.

#290 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

what mistake did you make so i can learnt from that o.0

#291 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

It sucks that you were iced :(. Is that why you're using that as your display picture now?

Only, if you don't know the person/have a decent collat, the chances of being lent would still be slim :/.

Yah. Posting "bump" and smilies isn't very entertaining xD.
Hahaha. you should hook me up ;)

#292 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:09 PM

what mistake did you make so i can learnt from that o.0

Early days of scoresending when I use to guess times instead of actually timining my own. Ended up sending a time that was only slightly too low...

It sucks that you were iced :(. Is that why you're using that as your display picture now?

Yup. I've always wanted a suap and hopefully one day will be-able to get lent/purchase one. Thats one of my main goals for neopets.

#293 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:32 PM

Are they restocking less often now? TNT finally decide to regulate this? Not sure if I missed a stock since my last post, I went to poop

Hahah neo over poo.

#294 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:22 AM

when is the next restock ,tell menow!!!??

#295 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:30 AM

when is the next restock ,tell menow!!!??

Maybe instead of relying on others to tell you all the time, you should go in yourself to figure it all out.

We're (As in the community, not me) here to help, not spoon feed.

#296 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:31 AM

Early days of scoresending when I use to guess times instead of actually timining my own. Ended up sending a time that was only slightly too low...

Yeah, that happened to me too, on a legit 3 year old account. It was when Mob's released his first ever SS, My list had a game that was just to low on time. I've been regretting that decision for such a long time.

#297 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:32 AM

Maybe instead of relying on others to tell you all the time, you should go in yourself to figure it all out.

We're (As in the community, not me) here to help, not spoon feed.

im also trying to find out from the board and counting myself-_-

#298 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:54 AM

im also trying to find out from the board and counting myself-_-

Does the attic work the same way as the igloo? because if it does, just refresh like mad, your bound to get it eventually.

#299 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:55 AM

yes it does o.0

#300 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:00 AM

yes it does o.0

well there you go then, there is no need to know a specific time that it restocks at if you cant get refresh banned there..just don't stop refreshing and you'll catch a restock in its first second/2 seconds of it updating.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users