Photo

League of Legends

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

Yeah I'm pretty obsessed with it at the moment. It's PvP and basically free. It's a good game, just wondering if anyone else has played it?

#2 DonQuixote

DonQuixote
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

I started playing for a while but, like DOTA, it was extremely addicting. I stopped because of school but I might start playing again. I mostly used Singed.

#3 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:05 PM

I try not to play computer games that much save for Left 4 Dead and Counter-Strike...They are way too addicting..I'd rather play on the xbox or ps3....I do remember DOTA being fun though.

#4 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:32 PM

I play. Level 30. I play Twitch/Malphite/Annie/Kenneth.

#5 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

I haven't played DOTA yet but I played HoN the other day, not a big fan.

I'm a level 23, mainly play Ash/Karthus/Jax/Dr. Mundo. I can't figure out how to play Twitch he seems to always beat the shit out of me but whenever I play him he is nothing but a wet piece of cardboard. My very first game I played Malphite and got abused for being a noob so much that I have never touched him again lol. I heard Malphite was really hard to play?

As for Annie and Kenneth still haven't got around to playing them.

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:30 PM

I haven't played DOTA yet but I played HoN the other day, not a big fan.

I'm a level 23, mainly play Ash/Karthus/Jax/Dr. Mundo. I can't figure out how to play Twitch he seems to always beat the shit out of me but whenever I play him he is nothing but a wet piece of cardboard. My very first game I played Malphite and got abused for being a noob so much that I have never touched him again lol. I heard Malphite was really hard to play?

As for Annie and Kenneth still haven't got around to playing them.

I love playing Malphite. But Twitch is easy to kill because he fails if he cant lifesteal peoples face in. He hes the left Armor/Magic resistance and health of any character. He wins because he attacks at 2.5s (Attack speed cap) and steals life with every hit. As well as dealing AOE (And life stealing from that). You can rape him if you simply use Blind, or use a stun on him, because then its like 3 hits and hes dead.

Check out www.leaguecraft.com for a sweet character builder (See your stats with any item combination you want), or guides on how to play each class.

Also, hit me up if you wanna play some games.

#7 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

I love playing Malphite. But Twitch is easy to kill because he fails if he cant lifesteal peoples face in. He hes the left Armor/Magic resistance and health of any character. He wins because he attacks at 2.5s (Attack speed cap) and steals life with every hit. As well as dealing AOE (And life stealing from that). You can rape him if you simply use Blind, or use a stun on him, because then its like 3 hits and hes dead.

Check out www.leaguecraft.com for a sweet character builder (See your stats with any item combination you want), or guides on how to play each class.

Also, hit me up if you wanna play some games.

Yeah thanks for the info. I was using guides I found on the net. But I will have to look at that. I really want to learn how to play Twitch. What items do you get for him?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users