#27 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

good stuff in that guide

whats the actual start up date for this BS

Double Round Robin lasts from Wednesday, May 26th to Wednesday, June 30th.

We can start playing for points in 6 hours if all the coding is solid on TNT's side.

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:50 PM

Let me make this abundantly clear.

YOU CANNOT SCORESEND YOOYUBALL

Not with an normal SSer you cant...

#29 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

That was implied, smartass :3

#30 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:30 PM

That was implied, smartass :3

Youse also not on IRC. Get on! :)

#31 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:47 AM

Youse also not on IRC. Get on! :)

I'll do it soon. I was excited for YYB T__T

#32 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:07 AM

Oh no you don't

SPILL IT

#33 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:42 AM

Oh no you don't

SPILL IT

maybe there's some trainer ^^

#34 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

Has anyone tried SSing the side games now?

#35 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

A trainer would be great, I had one last year. It worked like a charm, click shoot and then spacebar( or something along those lines)

#36 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

Has anyone tried SSing the side games now?

I would be scared to because of the behind the scene monitoring for the achievements.

YYB is easy..just make a few goals then hog the ball till time runs out!

Go Mara!

#37 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

YYB is easy..just make a few goals then hog the ball till time runs out!

The more goals you score, the shorter the game. :p Each goal takes about 9 seconds off the game time.

#38 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:39 PM

Oh no you don't

SPILL IT

YYB sends extra data along with its normal score sending information.

#39 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

is it just me or is YYB running extremely slowly, like the players are moving at the speed of "EXTREME" slowness.

Maybe its my internet...

Anyways, anybody know a way to increase the performance of YYB? Its really unplayable at the speed I have it running on...

#40 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

Sometimes I have the opposite problem and it runs in hyper mode. I have no idea why. Another problem I occasionally have is when I go to click to shoot a goal, a white X appears where I clicked and it doesn't shoot the ball. Doesn't happen every time though.

#41 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

Sometimes I have the opposite problem and it runs in hyper mode. I have no idea why. Another problem I occasionally have is when I go to click to shoot a goal, a white X appears where I clicked and it doesn't shoot the ball. Doesn't happen every time though.

Solution 1:

Random event where everything moves in hyper speed. It gives you a great opportunity to score 14 points in a single game.

Solution 2:

Always double click when shooting. Better to double click and always shoot than to single click and sometimes shoot.

#42 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

I"m slowly getting the hang of this stupid game. I average about 7 points a game, which is usually because I get a faerie/mutant/darigan ball :p.

#43 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

I"m slowly getting the hang of this stupid game. I average about 7 points a game, which is usually because I get a faerie/mutant/darigan ball Posted Image.

That's about what I average this year. Never really played it too much the past few years though. I'm actually good with the mutant and I finally figured out how to always score with the darigan. I still have to have luck on my side to get that damn faerie ball in though. Posted Image

#44 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

Well this is my first year, so I'll hopefully do better. My best thus far is only 10 :/

For me it's usually if I make a mistake it's hard for me to recover. But I can usually score like 4 goals in 45 seconds, but then if I mess up it can take me 30 seconds just to score another >_<

#45 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:22 AM

I"m slowly getting the hang of this stupid game. I average about 7 points a game, which is usually because I get a faerie/mutant/darigan ball :p.

Imo faerie is the worst.

Mutant you can keep trying like a regular, darigan I like deking out the goalie but faerie just never works for me. More than half the time it hits the post then I have to circle around and keep trying.

#46 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:56 AM

I think my problem with faerie is that I don't know how to control which way the ball curves :p So it just goes straight to the goalie instead of curving around it >_<.

#47 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

Yea the faerie to me is just basically luck. If you shoot at the same angle you shoot most of the balls and get your goals. It either curves and scores or curves opposite. Then you have to run in a complete circle just to get in your spot again and get away from the other team that all moves at once of some strange reason? Posted Image

#48 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

Faerie is pretty easy, just go straight to the goalie and at the instant before shooting, head slightly down/up.
The curve of the ball will dodge the goalkeeper.

#49 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

Faerie is pretty easy, just go straight to the goalie and at the instant before shooting, head slightly down/up.
The curve of the ball will dodge the goalkeeper.

Just tried that in three seperate games and still cannot get the hang of it. Mind taking a vid or screenie of what you mean next time your playing? That'd be really helpful if ya could. Posted Image

#50 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:02 PM

Just tried that in three seperate games and still cannot get the hang of it. Mind taking a vid or screenie of what you mean next time your playing? That'd be really helpful if ya could. Posted Image

Already exists ^_^

http://www.neocodex....uball-champion/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users