Photo

Is there a way to?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Alesha

Alesha
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:50 PM

I remember made my first account ages ago and I had heaps of NP and rare items but then I got over Neopets and didnt go on for like 2 years. Now im in to Neopets again and am wondering how you could find out what birthdate you entered cause I tryed my real one and it didnt work then I remembered I put in a fake one. Please help Posted Image

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

Nada, nothing no one can do about nothing. Solly

#3 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:57 PM

you can guess 3 per day , so good luck?

#4 DonQuixote

DonQuixote
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

There are a couple ways you could go about doing this.

1) Emailing neopets and ask for your birthday. There is no guarantee that neopets will send you your birthday, but it has happened before. Including information like your neofriends, the items that you had, what stocks you had, how much np was in the bank will help convince TNT that you are in fact the owner of the account.

2) Guessing the Birthday. Unfortunately, you are only allowed to guess 3 times a day, so you have to come back the next day if you guess incorrectly. Do you remember the year of your fake birthday? If you don't, neofriends of an account can view the age of account. Perhaps you neofriended your side or one of your old neofriends are still playing. Ask them for your age. Finally, try to guess the date that you inputted for you birthday. Try your actual birthday, or your parent's birthday. If nothing works, try every single day until you get one right. It only takes 365/3 or 122 days and only takes a couple minutes out of your day.

Hope you get into your account.

#5 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:26 PM

It would have been ideal to at least use the same day and month

#6 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:45 PM

I don't think so :(
I have the same problem with one of my older accounts.
I neomailed TNT but they said they needed more information to verify that it was indeed my account.. maybe if you remember enough about it they'll let you go?

#7 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

One older account of mine got stuck too. I mailed them but it was too late to recover, as from what they said. I'm trying to guess based in what I already know about the numbers. It'd be so good to find a way to do a quick discover though x.x

Edited by lua, 29 May 2010 - 07:37 PM.

#8 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

Yah. If you don't know the month, day or year, there are a lot of possibilities :(
Good luck though :)

#9 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:58 PM

I used to have that problem on one of my sides, fortunately I was neofriends with that side, so I just waited until the age changed from x to x+1 and voila, I got the day and year... I may take a long time anyways...

#10 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:00 PM

That's pretty smart ;). I never thought of that.

#11 Brand572

Brand572
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Theres NO point at all in emailing or sending a Lost Account query asking them to send you your birthday because they'll tell you that that was very old information and information about accounts that aren't logged into regularly is deleted until the account is logged into again.

#12 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

Theres NO point at all in emailing or sending a Lost Account query asking them to send you your birthday because they'll tell you that that was very old information and information about accounts that aren't logged into regularly is deleted until the account is logged into again.

I don't know where you get your facts son, but that statement is completely pulled out of your ass. I've gotten many passwords on on old accounts I used to have as well as bithdays. Just be polite and very explainable. Most of the time they'll understand.

#13 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:35 PM

Guess what... I'm in the same predicament you are :( Although I got into two of my old accounts... I can't remember the other ones sad day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users