Cant logg in to Mumei

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:17 AM

Hey everyone,

everytime i try to logg in to Mumei to start my AB i get this message Program Check Failed. I've start the program over but it was the same resault than i've uninstalled it and installed it new but i got still this message.

As you see i can logg in to Codex cause if not i couldn't right here ;) I can also logg in to my neo-acc so i really dont know what's the problem?
can you help me please?

Grettings Duce

#2 Kaloriephobia

Kaloriephobia
  • 1023 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:26 AM

hm this sounds very strange
cause you can logg in to codex and your acc so it cant be cause you're frozen...

do you work with a proxy? so maybe this is the prob?

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:30 AM

Cant log in to Mumei? Do you mean this message is to Mumei?

Sorry I don't know whats going on :(
SL/argue can help you better.

#4 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:39 AM

I mean: i make a dobble klick at the AB than the Mumei -window opens and i have to fill in my username (doublicate) and my password. than i chose "logg in " and mumei proofes if i have an acc at codex and if my name and pw is right but than theres the problem. It chose me Program Check Failed instead of logg in. So i can't start the AB or NP Gen. I hope know you understand?

#5 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:55 AM

I mean: i make a dobble klick at the AB than the Mumei -window opens and i have to fill in my username (doublicate) and my password. than i chose "logg in " and mumei proofes if i have an acc at codex and if my name and pw is right but than theres the problem. It chose me Program Check Failed instead of logg in. So i can't start the AB or NP Gen. I hope know you understand?

Well I can get it to work just fine, try it a couple times in a row, and if that doesn't work than close and reopen the program. Though, if that doesn't work and Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't then work for you afterwards, then there isn't much that can be done.

You're of course using your Neocodex account to login right?

#6 Kaloriephobia

Kaloriephobia
  • 1023 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:36 AM

and duke? does it workß

if nit,is there any programmer here to help? :)

#7 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:51 AM

The program must be installed somewhere specific? Maybe i have installes in a false one?

#8 devil669988

devil669988
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:03 AM

If youre using a 64bit os makes sure its installed in program files x86.

#9 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:04 AM

No win 7 with 32 bit.

Yesterday all wars ok.

Edited by doublicate, 09 June 2010 - 07:05 AM.

#10 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

Okay...un-install and re-install it.. Everything even python files. If that doesn't work I advise you to use ComboFix or System Restore to return it to another point...Most likely you got infected with a mal-ware virus like I did..Maybe use some sort of Malware removal...

It took me about a week to fix but I finally did it and now able to log on fine.

#11 Elle7

Elle7
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

Check your connections settings for Internet Explorer (not any other browser). Some malware likes to screw with the proxy settings, and it can affect other programs (my mom's antivirus wasn't able to download updates anymore, for example). I'm no expert, but hopefully that helps!

#12 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:16 PM

Okay...un-install and re-install it.. Everything even python files. If that doesn't work I advise you to use ComboFix or System Restore to return it to another point...Most likely you got infected with a mal-ware virus like I did..Maybe use some sort of Malware removal...

It took me about a week to fix but I finally did it and now able to log on fine.

Did you have had problems logg in to your Neoacc or like me by logg in to mumei?

What kind of malware have you used?

#13 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

If uninstalled the Python Required Files does not fix the login problem.

Follow this guide

http://www.bleepingc...alware-tutorial

#14 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:58 AM

If uninstalled the Python Required Files does not fix the login problem.

Follow this guide

http://www.bleepingc...alware-tutorial

Thanks for this guide i try it.
I need a freeware whitch dosend cost anything.

i've uninstalled and installed all the data from python a few times but the problem still exists. :(

Edited by doublicate, 10 June 2010 - 02:10 AM.

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:52 AM

Hm this is real weird.

Warior why did you have to go through combofix and all that to get this working?

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hm this is real weird.

Warior why did you have to go through combofix and all that to get this working?

It would appear that a virus was preventing his login from going through. We worked to resolve the problem and combofix cleared everything up.

With windows 7 64bit through, combofix wont work, so we will use Malwarebytes.

#17 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

Yea I had the same problem for about a week..I couldnt get passed it..and Iargue helped me out..Best to go to that link and try everything. I did use Malwarebytes but it couldnt fix it..so I ended up using combofix..

something about Netgear I dont like..stupid wireless internet always messed up.

some other good sypware removal...

spybot
ad-aware
AVG

used all those in combo and worked good.

Edited by Warriors, 10 June 2010 - 01:44 PM.

#18 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:03 AM

Thank for all good advices i try it an post the resaultes.

I've try with combofix but now i cant installed abrosia... :(

Edited by doublicate, 11 June 2010 - 06:48 AM.

#19 doublicate

doublicate
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:50 AM

Thanks for you help guys. :) After the update all is ok. :)

#20 Osuna

Osuna
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:44 PM

Not sure if this is related but I have not been able to get Mumei log in to work "on its own" for a while now. It would ask for name and PW then I would get up a "notify microsoft" popup and Mumei closed off.

I was advised (on another topic here but I forget which) to do the following and it works perfectly .. no idea why as I am NOT tech inclined

1) Double click your required prog

2) Enter your name and PW into Mumei

3) Then quickly place cursor on the "blue bar" at the top of the box .. left click and hold (as if you were going to move the box to another part of the screen) Continue to hold until it comes up as Authentication completed ... release mouse and hey presto

Like I said no idea why this works. I had tried removing and reinstalling everything a couple of time swith no luck but this seems to be the charm for me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users