• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#76 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:27 PM

For some reason this movie jumped into my head. Anyone else remember this shit?

#77 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:00 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDPmcoZHO5E"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qDPmcoZHO5E[/url]

WOW, my mom rented a second VCR with that movie to record it for me.. got.. i must have been.. 5.. 7.. somewhere in the single digits.. watched it almost daily.

#78 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:16 PM

WOW, my mom rented a second VCR with that movie to record it for me.. got.. i must have been.. 5.. 7.. somewhere in the single digits.. watched it almost daily.

I'm downloading it now for safekeeping and nostalgia's sake XD

#79 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:29 PM

While you were you busy with Roosters, I was busy with a Cat and his magic bag.

#80 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

I still own some of those VHS tapes XD

#81 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

I still own some of those VHS tapes XD

#82 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:37 AM

And who is that girl at far right? She would have been a dream in 1995. Now she just looks dated with that ball cap.

Alex Mack, from The Secret World of Alex Mack :p
Quality show.

#83 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:28 AM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_DGk7KmweA"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J_DGk7KmweA[/url]

I had the movie of that one as well, though I think THAT one was recorded off disney. I can't remember the name of it like I could Rock-a-Doodle, but I do remember him traveling for Ariana was her name?

#84 Melissaaa

Melissaaa
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:53 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDPmcoZHO5E"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qDPmcoZHO5E[/url]

This is the best movie ever, just saying. I used to watch this over and over again on days I faked sick so I could stay home. Wish I still had the VHS tape!

#85 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:59 PM

BEST THREAD EVER!!! The Original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Doug, Furbies, Pokemon, Toonami (back when it was good), dial-up internet, and old school nickelodean... wow good memories

#86 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

This is the best movie ever, just saying. I used to watch this over and over again on days I faked sick so I could stay home. Wish I still had the VHS tape!

There's a DVDRip available in a certain bay if you feel nostalgic. I did. :3

#87 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:35 PM

Heavyweights with Ben Stiller was the funniest movie! I still fucking love it haha
How about.........ZOOM!
Write ZOOM, Z-Double-O-M, Box 3-5-0, Boston, Mass 0-2-1-3-4: send it to ZOOM!
yeah son, I speak Ubbi Dubbi too haha
I was a good kid and actually enjoyed PBS.

And how about Samurai Pizza Cats?
I remember that show said 'That pussy is the cats meow' HAHA

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXiJYcK4-GU"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bXiJYcK4-GU[/url]

and of course...DINOSAURS!
Posted Image

#88 devil669988

devil669988
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:28 PM

Dinosaurs i remember watching that and thinking it was cool. Now i wonder what was going through my mind then to like those guys

#89 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:58 PM

and of course...DINOSAURS!

I was always more of a Land Before Time guy :D

#90 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:07 PM

Do little kids get scooters now-a-days?

#91 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

I was always more of a Land Before Time guy :D

Posted Image

#92 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:36 PM

Do little kids get scooters now-a-days?

Like Razor scooters? Or those douchey ripstik things? :p

#93 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

Posted Image

Like Razor scooters? Or those douchey ripstik things? :p

#94 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:34 AM

Posted Image

omfg. My scooter days were over the day i tried riding one down a very steep hill. I managed to break my arm, and then, the bottom part that you stand on, made a huge gash in my shin area. :thumbdown:

#95 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:46 AM

omfg. My scooter days were over the day i tried riding one down a very steep hill. I managed to break my arm, and then, the bottom part that you stand on, made a huge gash in my shin area. :thumbdown:

Way to go, dumbass. 

:p

My scooter days were over when I found they didn't ride on gravel very well. I can't even think of a place near my home where there's smooth pavement suitable for scootering besides my driveway and how fucking fun is it to ride up and down the driveway? :/

#96 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:19 PM

My scooter days were over when I found they didn't ride on gravel very well. I can't even think of a place near my home where there's smooth pavement suitable for scootering besides my driveway and how fucking fun is it to ride up and down the driveway? :/

I had the same issues. Just about anything getting kicked up in there and it would come to a screeching halt. Add in the fact that I'd only really be riding it around the neighborhood (if I ever needed to go anywhere, I'd either bike or catch a ride from a parent) and it became more of a novelty item ;)

#97 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:08 PM

Uhhh I rode my scooter on the dirt.
And really fucked up roads. I was always more of a Rollerblader though haha anyone remember Brink? I love that movie.

Heavyweights is starting on tv right now, im soooo excited haha "BUDDIES!"

#98 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

Way to go, dumbass.

hahaha, believe me, it fucking sucked. i guess i passed out or something, i don't remember anything right after i fell. just woke up playing crash bandicoot all fucked up and my arm hurt, lol
oh, and the reason i fell was because a fat chick ran in front of me. dumb bitch.

#99 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:24 AM

Way to go, dumbass.

I got this all-terrain scooter. I stopped riding it after one day I was going down a steep hill by my house. It snagged a rock and I got launched forward a foot or 2 and got rubbed against the cement real hard. Had a gash on my finger, my lip and skinned my arms bloody. I still have it but I won't be riding it anytime soon =P

#100 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

Was I the only one who watched this show? I loved it then I lost cable and when I got it back i had no knowledge of what happened to it..

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users