super/system abrosia

• Please log in to reply
672 replies to this topic

#301 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:08 AM

Just a question

Does getting the 500 posts in neocodex really cause that big a difference in profit?
Cause right now the autobuyer churns out one item every day for me. And its usually only a 5k profit

Does anyone know what settings i should be using for a non-advanced account?
Because the autobuyer just doesn't seem to be buying thing. It doesn't even display anything. I just start it and it kinda sits there. Doesn't displays misses or anything

Edited by equitatus, 12 December 2010 - 01:12 PM.

#302 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

Just a question

Does getting the 500 posts in neocodex really cause that big a difference in profit?
Cause right now the autobuyer churns out one item every day for me. And its usually only a 5k profit

Because the autobuyer just doesn't seem to be buying thing. It doesn't even display anything. I just start it and it kinda sits there. Doesn't displays misses or anything

Think of it bro, you get to lower your refresh rates and pick what shops you shop at so you no longer go into those really dull shops that never reload any worthwhile items :p

#303 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

Just a question

If you run it for about 4-8hours you'll at least get a buy, I promise.

I get about 20items odd on about 3hours of running the program, and im not advanced.

Imagine if im advanced, I can set the AB to rf 3 times as fast as the non-advanced settings, hence definitely increasing my profits(by perhaps two to threefold?), and you can set the ABer to AB at a single shop, though thats....not really efficient.

#304 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:40 PM

If you run it for about 4-8hours you'll at least get a buy, I promise.

I get about 20items odd on about 3hours of running the program, and im not advanced.

Imagine if im advanced, I can set the AB to rf 3 times as fast as the non-advanced settings, hence definitely increasing my profits(by perhaps two to threefold?), and you can set the ABer to AB at a single shop, though thats....not really efficient.

Maybe it has to do with internet connections...I never get anything at home with my settings. I go on campus and im stocking so many items :D

#305 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

Maybe it has to do with internet connections...I never get anything at home with my settings. I go on campus and im stocking so many items :D

Timings too, ABing during 6-11pm NST yields shitty results for me

#306 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:46 PM

If you don't have the greatest connection, avoiding prime time hours helps immensely. During prime time, I can net anywhere from 20 to 40 items from 5 to 10, but late at night I can usually double that.

#307 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:51 PM

How good is the connection on campus?

#308 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:18 PM

How good is the connection on campus?

It is very good early morning and late at night. Sometimes you have to pray it doesnt drop. During high traffic times it goes pretty damn slow :/

Same with home though :p

#309 deukalion

deukalion
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:44 AM

thats really awesome np´s :) i tried, 2 ....but with the normal version it makes not that much nps, but still ok :)

i got a question about freezing....on what does it depend?? on how much np u make in 1-3 month? on hoiw much rs bans u get? online time? or how do they decide to kill ur acc? all items gone then`??

thx :)

#310 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:52 PM

thats really awesome np´s :) i tried, 2 ....but with the normal version it makes not that much nps, but still ok :)

i got a question about freezing....on what does it depend?? on how much np u make in 1-3 month? on hoiw much rs bans u get? online time? or how do they decide to kill ur acc? all items gone then`??

AB high-per-item shops and you'll have a higher chance to be iced. AB at ridiculous times for 20 hours at a time, and you'll have a higher chance to be iced. Basically, if it doesn't look human, then you're fucked.

#311 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:44 PM

Ask yourself these questions:

1: If i were refreshing manually, how long would it take per refresh?
2: How long will I be able to sit there and press F5 aaaaaall day?
3: If i were to haggle, how long will I take?

aaaaaaand you pretty much have your -safe- AB settings :3

Edited by barophobia, 14 December 2010 - 07:45 PM.

#312 deukalion

deukalion
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:07 AM

Ask yourself these questions:

1: If i were refreshing manually, how long would it take per refresh?
2: How long will I be able to sit there and press F5 aaaaaall day?
3: If i were to haggle, how long will I take?

aaaaaaand you pretty much have your -safe- AB settings :3

sounds good ;)
i´ll try this in hope, still gettin something....but when i refresh on my own, i refresh faster then 8-11 secs :)

#313 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:08 AM

sounds good ;)
i´ll try this in hope, still gettin something....but when i refresh on my own, i refresh faster then 8-11 secs :)

yea hahaha, but any lesser than 2-3secs and you'll usually get RS banned pretty quick.

#314 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:01 PM

It is very good early morning and late at night. Sometimes you have to pray it doesnt drop. During high traffic times it goes pretty damn slow :/

Same with home though :p

High traffic, so people are on wi fi during their drive?
Well, at least they don't have restrictions on the wi fi like HS do..

#315 deukalion

deukalion
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:04 PM

yea hahaha, but any lesser than 2-3secs and you'll usually get RS banned pretty quick.

i realized, that it´s not that problem, when i do it manually i shop in 2 shops at the same time,,,,i refresh all 1-2 secs then one shop, so 2-4 secs refresh rates/shop, and when i make a break of 5-10mins and then ~30 mins workin, break again and so on, they don´t rs ban me fast...was wondering my own that they don´t do :)maybe its when u just refresh one shop that fast?

#316 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:41 PM

Are you kidding me I can totally do 1 second refresh rates manually for 6 hours :sarcasm:

So the usual rate is 3-7 seconds?

#317 deukalion

deukalion
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:35 PM

Are you kidding me I can totally do 1 second refresh rates manually for 6 hours :sarcasm:

So the usual rate is 3-7 seconds?

if i refresh that fast, i get rs banned within 30 mins :)

#318 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:41 PM

if i refresh that fast, i get rs banned within 30 mins :)

That'd be some profit rsing right there though.

#319 deukalion

deukalion
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:43 PM

sure, but i get profits with my setup aswell, and i can do it much longer then 30 mins a day :) but...everryone as he likes :)

#320 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:45 PM

sure, but i get profits with my setup aswell, and i can do it much longer then 30 mins a day :) but...everryone as he likes :)

Sorry I forgot the sarcasm sign hahah (:sarcasm: )

But what settings do you use, assuming you don't have the advanced one..

#321 deukalion

deukalion
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:57 PM

Sorry I forgot the sarcasm sign hahah (:sarcasm: )

But what settings do you use, assuming you don't have the advanced one..

i use the standart setting in AB but i just shop at fresh foods with my own list of 1k+ profit
but thats just on a 2nd acc , with my main acc i rs manually in two shops at the same time....i refresh them manually every 2-4 secs then i got auto haggler with no rate and i click the OCR manually again! works nice....not 100 million a day....thats a way...not normal...but i get ~150k avg/day i get rs banned after 4-5 hours sometimes...most days i get no rs ban at all!

#322 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:00 AM

i use the standart setting in AB but i just shop at fresh foods with my own list of 1k+ profit
but thats just on a 2nd acc , with my main acc i rs manually in two shops at the same time....i refresh them manually every 2-4 secs then i got auto haggler with no rate and i click the OCR manually again! works nice....not 100 million a day....thats a way...not normal...but i get ~150k avg/day i get rs banned after 4-5 hours sometimes...most days i get no rs ban at all!

Manually doing anything is too much work for me :D
But thats a steady profit so I can't see you complaining.. I usually just let my AB run until RS ban sometimes I just let it run through the night, a bit careless but it's worth the risk when I don't make too much profit anyways..
Will you up your profit rate soon though?

Edited by Whyumad, 16 December 2010 - 12:03 AM.

#323 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:00 AM

But thats a steady profit so I can't see you complaining.. I usually just let my AB run until RS ban sometimes I just let it run through the night, a bit careless but it's worth the risk when I don't make too much profit anyways..

#324 deukalion

deukalion
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:44 AM

what do u mean with will you up your profit soon through?

#325 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:40 AM

The trick is to ab only during peak times with an insanely low refresh/ocr/haggle rate:D

then u will be disguised as a pro aber in a sea of pro abers

(meri foods and magic shop)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: super/system, abrosia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users