jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:37 PM

WOW is great
impressive;)

never sent a warning (TNT)?

Why would they warn her for making money restocking?

....O_o

If they thought she was cheating they just would have frozen her... that's the way TNT operates

#154 Nuelcaz

Nuelcaz
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

Why would they warn her for making money restocking?

....O_o

If they thought she was cheating they just would have frozen her... that's the way TNT operates

oo if it is true,
you're right
:funone:

#155 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

i've tried both and i've found using the neocodex database is far superior. using a list, the only main advantage is that it only AB's the items you want, so you can avoid hts and such if you dont want them, plus you can set a specific price margin. however the big downside is those items you choose dont always restock, while the item database's ones have a much broader range and so restock a lot more often. also making a list means that you're missing out on the great features of abrosia which allow it to update the database constantly. this means that if abrosia finds a new item today and adds it to the database, you won't restock it with your list because it doesnt list it in there, item database is constantly updated (list you have to do manually)

Thanks for the info.

#156 Systematical

Systematical
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

Wow, amazing success story. XD I've read it a few times yet I'm still shocked. I've been getting almost nothing, probably because my account isn't even a month yet and I'm not an advanced user. So far I have managed to buy a grand total of nine items in one day and actually sell only one. :/

#157 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:53 PM

Wow, amazing success story. XD I've read it a few times yet I'm still shocked. I've been getting almost nothing, probably because my account isn't even a month yet and I'm not an advanced user. So far I have managed to buy a grand total of nine items in one day and actually sell only one. :/

It all takes patience and time. :)

#158 dfoaiu

dfoaiu
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:07 PM

I have my minimum profit at 1200 and haven't been picking up much. When it does pick up stuff it's usually junk school supplies that I actually lose money on.

#159 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:13 PM

I have my minimum profit at 1200 and haven't been picking up much. When it does pick up stuff it's usually junk school supplies that I actually lose money on.

The database is still flawed when it comes to low profits if you are not advanced yet and are going to random shops, try 2,500 like Scot stated :)

#160 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:56 PM

i am advanced, am over 4months and i'm average getting 19items per 6h of ABing :p

#161 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:28 PM

Make your profits to 2.2k and change the times to 8-8 instead of 8-10

#162 dfoaiu

dfoaiu
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:14 AM

Make your profits to 2.2k and change the times to 8-8 instead of 8-10

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try it out.

#163 Systematical

Systematical
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:56 AM

It all takes patience and time. :)

Yeah, I really need to work on my patience. ^_^; Whenever I don't have a program running I usually end up clicking back and forth between the explore page/some other random page and my shop till page almost like a nervous habit. :/ It's so irritating to see the list of items that haven't been bought and have been sitting there for ages. >_<

#164 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:31 AM

So, because of how amazing this is, I have to ask; Have you ever been frozen for cheating? If not that's amazing. I am trying to get an idea of how many people that use this get frozen for cheating but I'm not sure where to ask it.

#165 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

So, because of how amazing this is, I have to ask; Have you ever been frozen for cheating? If not that's amazing. I am trying to get an idea of how many people that use this get frozen for cheating but I'm not sure where to ask it.

It's not many at all unless you put the refresh settings at like 1-2 seconds and only rs at magic/stamp

#166 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:13 PM

It's not many at all unless you put the refresh settings at like 1-2 seconds and only rs at magic/stamp

Well I guess that makes sense, because that's what all the old ABing programs used to do.

So this program actually makes it look like there is a person sitting and restocking the iems?

#167 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

Yep, its the best ABer out there. Just to be completely safe make sure you do normal things like go on the boards or guild chat or things like that to make it deifnitly appear that your human :p

#168 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

Yep, its the best ABer out there. Just to be completely safe make sure you do normal things like go on the boards or guild chat or things like that to make it deifnitly appear that your human :p

I thought with the stuff I had read on it that they said to turn it on and don't do anything else on neopets while you are restocking. I guess I am a little confused.

#169 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:54 PM

No, no yeah you should turn it on and dont do anything but like after a 2 hour or 3 hour bit of rsing you should then go do normal stuff. Just dont rs all day and thats it.

#170 Miked924

Miked924
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

Did you not AB in the igloo? is that shop not viable profit?

#171 RenderX

RenderX
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:40 AM

Do you think it's possible to have any luck with the starter Abrosia settings?
Obviously I don't have 500 posts...

#172 Abrar

Abrar
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

woww that's amazing $:
i use a more than 1 year old account, and i barely earn anything :(
i always thought score sending was better xD

#173 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

score sending is shit. AB'ing is the way to go.

#174 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:28 AM

the reason for not getting your items sold are the fuckin cgers around on neo, it's not abrosias fault. also remember, that there are summer hollidays all over the world and more people are abing/restocking than normally. there will be better times for our well loved AB, be patient ^^

#175 Abrar

Abrar
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:33 AM

score sending seemed amazing to me though :o
and some people have had rllyyy bad luck with ABing :|
i earned like, 11 items in 2 hours of ABing
and over 200k profit?
my minimum price was set at 2500, as the topic starter said :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: super/system, abrosia

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users