Photo

Myer-Briggs Personality Test

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#26 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

ENTJExtravertedIntuitiveThinkingJudging Strength of the preferences % 44503833You are:
  • moderately expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
lol, I'm quite moderate

#27 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:34 PM

# moderately expressed extravert
# distinctively expressed intuitive personality
# distinctively expressed thinking personality
# distinctively expressed perceiving personality

ENTP: The Inventor

Famous ENTPs include Walt Disney, Thomas Edison, Lewis Carroll, Alfred Hitchcock, John Malkovich, Nikola Tesla, “Weird Al” Yankovic, Benjamin Franklin, and Richard Feynman.

# One of two types most frequent among violators of college alcohol policy
# Among types most dissatisfied with their work, despite being among the types with highest income
# Commonly found in careers in science, management, technology, and the arts

They tend to be focused on systems more than people, and may neglect their teams’ emotional needs in the pursuit of knowledge, understanding, and innovation. When they do focus on personal concerns, their strength lies in strategy, rather than diplomacy and they often use their understanding of human behavior to engineer and influence social systems.

They get bored very quickly when required to repeat a task or attend to details. The ideal work environment for an ENTP is intellectually challenging without being rigid, with creative and intelligent coworkers. The ideal job for an ENTP allows them to put their creativity to work developing innovative ideas, while allowing them to delegate responsiblity for the tedious details of implementation to others.

This test knows me too well.

#28 Pax

Pax
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

ISTP- The Crafter

You are:
  • slightly expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed perceiving personality
This bit made me lol: "Commonly found in populations of male college scholarship athletes" <-- college frat boy, I am not. But everything else is pretty accurate :p

#29 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

Your Type is
ESTJ

Extraverted
Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %

1 1 1

You are:

• slightly expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

>_>

Wow. You're basically in the middle of everything :p.

#30 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:40 AM

INTPIntrovertedIntuitiveThinkingPerceiving Strength of the preferences % 89122589
The questions seemed like the ones I once did that told you how arrogant you were (without telling you it was about that)

#31 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:50 AM

Semi old thread got revived, results posted:

Posted Image

#32 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

INFJ: The CounselorINFJs make up 1.5% of the US population.

Huh. Cool.

#33 willy101

willy101
  • 338 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

Took this a while back ENTJ

It means i think im the shit. Truth.

#34 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:28 PM

Took this a while back ENTJ

It means i think im the shit. Truth.

Can there be an ENTJ with avoidant personality disorder?

#35 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:25 AM

Posted Image

These tests are bullshit though, when I'm introverted I am less social? Holy shit, Sherlock.

#36 Stryker11487

Stryker11487
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

Your Type is: ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
78 50 47 22

You are:

* very expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

http://www.personali...e.com/ENTJ.html

#37 Nonygirl

Nonygirl
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:31 PM

Ha. I've taken this test many times. Always been an ISTJ.

Introverted-Sensing-Thinking-Judging

"ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ. The secretary, clerk, or business(wo)man by whom others set their clocks is likely to be an ISTJ."

ISTJs account for about 10–14% of the population

Lol. There's many things true, but some things are quite wrong, such as dedication to tradition and being a do-gooder. That's not me.

Well, the main difference I found between ISTJ and INTJ was that ISTJ supposedly values "law and order", rules, and doing things by the book. INTJ tends to use their intuition more about what they think is right/wrong. :p

See, there we go. I constantly score ISTJ but I am more of an INTJ.

I would break a law I find unjust without guilt, and though I like "good," I don't pursue goodness in reality but idealistically I wish we could all be good. I feel that being "good" in reality leads to too much injustice towards you, and it's not really possible right now to be honest.

I also think tradition is usually stupid.

#38 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:34 PM

I am bumping this. Take the test everyone. :p (I'd rather not make a new topic.)

I think you can tell a lot about a person from their personality type. Especially in relationships I think.

#39 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:15 AM

(Once you have your "type", look it up here: http://www.personali...riggs-resources)

For some reason that link doesn't work for me; however, this is what my results are:

Posted Image

Very interesting stuff.

#40 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:51 AM

I'm still INTJ. Scores have changed, though.

Posted Image

#41 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:22 AM

My type seems to change between INTJ and ISTP.
Doing the test now, i scored ISTP:
Spoiler

but when i did the test a couple of weeks ago for Uni, i was an INTJ

Edited by iomega, 26 April 2011 - 01:24 AM.

#42 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:34 AM

I think mine was INTJ.

#43 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:21 AM

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
56 25 12 22

You are:
moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

The Architect INTPs are philosophical innovators

Edited by simplicity155, 26 April 2011 - 03:22 AM.

#44 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:04 AM

It's amazing how accurately it reflects my personality.

INTJs are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. INTJs have a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home, or in themselves.

INTJs have a hunger for knowledge and strive to constantly increase their competence; often INTJs are perfectionists with extremely high standards of performance for themselves and others. They tend to have a keen interest in self-improvement and are lifelong learners, always looking to add to their base of information and awareness.

INTJs live in a world of abstraction and theory, and may sometimes be absentminded in their preoccupation with concepts. Often intellectual, they enjoy analysis and complex problem-solving, and are much less comfortable with the illogical and unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions. They may not want to bother with people who they do not perceive to be their intellectual equals.

INTJs are perceptive about systems and strategy, and often understand the world as a chess board to be navigated. They want to understand how systems work, and how events proceed: the INTJ often has a unique ability to foresee logical outcomes. INTJs enjoy applying themselves to a project or idea in depth, and putting in concentrated effort to achieve their goals.

#45 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:59 AM

Took this test several years ago and decided to retake it since I saw it posted here... I'm still an INTJ... Go figure. :p

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
67 75 75 33

#46 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:27 AM

Your Type is
ISTP - The Mechanic

Introverted-
Sensing-Thinking-Perceiving

89-12-38-11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality
Edit: http://www.unisaustr...-the-mechanics/
Apparently I'm just like any other ISTP.. And what do you know, I'm a computer programmer :rolleyes:

Edited by Ladida, 26 April 2011 - 04:37 PM.

#47 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:21 PM

I am and always will be INFP, the healer.

"Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community."

#48 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:04 PM

Posted Image

#49 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

ESFP - Entertaier

ESFPs are vivacious entertainers who charm and engage those around them. They are spontaneous, energetic, and fun-loving, and take pleasure in the things around them: food, clothes, nature, animals, and especially people.

#50 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

I already did this about a month ago for a school assignment (had a project on myers briggs). Anyways. Already knew my stats but I did it anyways and got the same results

Your Type is:
ISTJ

Introverted (67%) Sensing (12%) Thinking (62%) Judging (11%)

(Once you have your "type", look it up here: http://www.personali...riggs-resources)

Link doesn't work for me. Says "Page not found" :S

ISTJs thrive on organization. They keep their lives and environments well-regulated. They bring painstaking attention to detail in their work and will not rest until a job is well completed. They are often dissatisfied with unresolved issues, whether in life or in fiction.

ISTJs are faithful, logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists. They earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Shutting out distractions, they take a practical, logical approach to their endeavors. Realistic and responsible, they work steadily toward their goals. They enjoy creating order in both their professional and personal lives.

Despite their focus on their internal world, ISTJs prefer dealing with the present and the factual. Keen observers of life, they weigh various options when making decisions. ISTJs are well-prepared for most eventualities and have a good understanding of most situations. They believe in practical objectives, and they value traditions and loyalty.

Everything fits except the organized part.....o.0

Edited by Kuro, 26 April 2011 - 02:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users