Office 2007 Neopets Spreadsheet

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:18 AM

So just a thought:

Is there a good way to use a macro to grab the sales history into an excel spreadsheet...
Other thing that I would love is to check how many NP I have in the bank and on hand

Any suggestions since I hate VB and don't have much experience with html/php/web coding in general

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:24 AM

You might be able to do something like Data > Import External Data > New Web Query but it would probably require you to be logged in to Neopets on Internet Explorer, it's not something I've tried to do before. It's probably something more suited to a custom application rather than an Excel thing though.

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:39 AM

Just copy paste to a text file then import data and use specific spacing as divider.

#4 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

Ah but I'm more into do a little work to program a macro or program so i can be lazy rather than copy and paste all the time... haha

#5 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:57 PM

Ah but I'm more into do a little work to program a macro or program so i can be lazy rather than copy and paste all the time... haha

Neomallers has a program to track your sales and profits. All you need to do is copy/paste your sales information into their program.

http://www.neomallers.com/

I only link this because the shit is legit and we offer no such program ;)

If you want to track profits, then you'll need to check your screenshots for approximate buy price of each item.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

Neomallers has a program to track your sales and profits. All you need to do is copy/paste your sales information into their program.

http://www.neomallers.com/

I only link this because the shit is legit and we offer no such program ;)

If you want to track profits, then you'll need to check your screenshots for approximate buy price of each item.

If you use that site make sure that when you sign up you use a completely different password to anywhere else, they're a prime target for people stealing hashes.

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

If you use that site make sure that when you sign up you use a completely different password to anywhere else, they're a prime target for people stealing hashes.

Thanks for the warning. +1

#8 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:30 PM

Much thanks for the warning! I think I'm just going to start picking up a little more python coding than I have in the past and see what I can't throw together...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users