Photo

Hey Everyone

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Paulster

Paulster
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

My name is Paul, and I just joined the forums yesterday. I have been playing neopets on and off since I was in the fourth grade. Now I am in college, and finally realized that the only way to make the big bucks in Neopets is to abuse the system a little. I did a little searching around on google and found this place. I lurked around a bit last night and today, and think it seems a pleasant enough place with friendly members, so I figured I would say hi. Thats about it for my big introduction...lol

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hi Paul. Wow thats a long time haha. I played since 7th grade and am now done with college. So maybe I beat you there :p

#3 Paulster

Paulster
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:14 AM

It's strange but I have always had a fascination with neopets. I love how broad the game is...i mean, it has its own economy going on for goodness sakes! And a stockmarket? It is stuff like that I didn't appreciate when I was younger that I see now and realize how interesting of a game it really is. Plus I like meerca chase...thats a plus. lol

#4 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:42 AM

Welcome.

I know what you mean about the not appreciating when you were younger. I remember playing when I was younger and not really knowing what I was doing :p

#5 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:48 AM

Plus I like meerca chase...thats a plus. lol

Hahaha nice.

Well also we couldn't appreciate it because we didn't have NP to be apart of all the stuff. Now we do! :D

#6 KatieKat

KatieKat
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

Hey Paul! I'm Katie, nice to meet you. Fourth grade? Wow (:

#7 Sumini

Sumini
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

hi Paul ^
I play neopets since I was in the 7th grade. I finished 11th grade yesterday and in 6 weeks I will be in the 12th grade Posted Image

Edited by Sumini, 15 July 2010 - 01:22 PM.

#8 Alexa

Alexa
  • 195 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:13 PM

Hi Paul! You're right, the more you play neopets the more you discover and understand things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users