Photo

OMG i had the weirdest Dream...

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#26 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:26 PM

i did see it :) on opening night. it was kinda fu**** up. i have so much to say about that movie but i wont, since most have probably not seen it yet
but i will give it a 6.5/10

oh i agree. hahaha. i was like .. what..the..hell is going on. it was so trippy.

#27 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

Midget sex dreams?? I wish I could say I dream't up something as kinky as that lol. Though I did once dream about sitting naked in a bus ;o

Last night I dream't my dog could morph into a bear. But he changed back and I kept poking him hoping he'd turn back into a bear.

lol i had exactly the same, just that it was a cat

#28 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:48 AM

My weirdest dream happened when I drank cookies and chocolate milk right before bed. In my dreams I was in a cup of milk and a big cookie with arms and eyes and a mouth was about to take me out of the cup and take a bite out of me. Needless, to say I woke up yelling.

#29 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:06 AM

My weirdest dream happened when I drank cookies and chocolate milk right before bed. In my dreams I was in a cup of milk and a big cookie with arms and eyes and a mouth was about to take me out of the cup and take a bite out of me. Needless, to say I woke up yelling.

you drank cookies? Or wait, you soak the cookies in milk before you eat them? Ah that sounds so good xD

#30 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:55 AM

My weirdest dream happened when I drank cookies and chocolate milk right before bed.  In my dreams I was in a cup of milk and a big cookie with arms and eyes and a mouth was about to take  me out of the cup and take a bite out of me.  Needless, to say I woke up yelling.  

It really happened.
Posted Image

#31 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:05 PM

I had a dream, were I was a egg floating in milk. Nothing else happened. It went on for a long time. Probably my favorite dream of all time too.

#32 Nonygirl

Nonygirl
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:19 PM

I had a dream, were I was a egg floating in milk. Nothing else happened. It went on for a long time. Probably my favorite dream of all time too.

Wow, I've never had a dream where I was anything other than human.

Also, wtf.

#33 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

Wow, I've never had a dream where I was anything other than human.

this

also, LOL @ that vid punkrock

#34 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:37 AM

i had a dream that i failed an exam and a week later i failed the exam.

#35 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:13 PM

YOU MUST BE PSYCHIC.

#36 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:38 AM

I think alot of people have had that exact same dream :o What a coincidence.

#37 Powerrrr

Powerrrr
  • 955 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:17 PM

I just had a dream about zombie apocalypse. That was one intense and awesome dream :thumbsup:

Edited by Powerrrr, 25 July 2010 - 03:18 PM.

#38 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:24 PM

I just had a dream about zombie apocalypse. That was one intense and awesome dream :thumbsup:

I approve.

One time, I had a dream about playing a video game. I know, I know, very sad, yadda yadda. In the dream, I was controlling my troops - but after I struck the victorious blow, I noticed I was all alone, my troops dead. And so, in dream, I toddled off to do something else.

The next morning, I was asked if I'd dreamed about playing the game. I said yes, how did he know?

"Because you sat up in bed and said, 'Yay, we won! Hey, where are you guys? Are you dead?'"

It would have freaked me out had the roles been reversed, I must admit.

#39 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

I approve.

One time, I had a dream about playing a video game. I know, I know, very sad, yadda yadda. In the dream, I was controlling my troops - but after I struck the victorious blow, I noticed I was all alone, my troops dead. And so, in dream, I toddled off to do something else.

The next morning, I was asked if I'd dreamed about playing the game. I said yes, how did he know?

"Because you sat up in bed and said, 'Yay, we won! Hey, where are you guys? Are you dead?'"

It would have freaked me out had the roles been reversed, I must admit.

haha i have done that before not about games ever i dont think, but a few years ago i beat the crap out of my boyfriend while i was asleep..i dont think it was him in my dream tho..its rare we fight frequently and when we do its never physical. anyways he told me all about it the next morning..i had precise accuracy apparently haha. :ninja:

#40 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

Uh, I have really crazy dreams. As if I dropped acid in my sleep. Here's one

So there's this pizza warehouse, which also happens to be the home of billions of evil caterpillars. The owner decides to switch warehouses, so the workers are moving everything, which fucks the caterpillars' houses up. So they send out 5 of their biggest baddest caterpillars out to kill the workers. To defend themselves, the workers receive guns that shoot out circular saw blades. That's it.

Also there was one where my mom was a mermaid and she was on display at Seaworld.

#41 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

haha i have done that before not about games ever i dont think, but a few years ago i beat the crap out of my boyfriend while i was asleep..i dont think it was him in my dream tho..its rare we fight frequently and when we do its never physical. anyways he told me all about it the next morning..i had precise accuracy apparently haha. :ninja:

Ouch! I have a friend who frequently kicked in her sleep. If I'd been her boyfriend, I'd have worn shin guards to sleep.

So there's this pizza warehouse, which also happens to be the home of billions of evil caterpillars. The owner decides to switch warehouses, so the workers are moving everything, which fucks the caterpillars' houses up. So they send out 5 of their biggest baddest caterpillars out to kill the workers. To defend themselves, the workers receive guns that shoot out circular saw blades. That's it.

I think you should know that I am imagining the workers as pandas and that it is awesome. Your dreams sound cool.

#42 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

I think you should know that I am imagining the workers as pandas and that it is awesome. Your dreams sound cool.

thanks. it's crazy, i have dreams like this pretty much every other night.

#43 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:49 PM

A dream:

I once dreamed for some reason I died, I came back as a ghost to continue hanging out with my neighbor and best friend (I was 12 in reality but like 10 in the dream), so I follow her around to keep her safe and finally pluck up the courage to show myself to her, she began to scream while I kept telling her "Its me! Its me!" I woke up with my cat on my chest looking into my face and wailing at me. He wanted to go outside, I then woke my parents up (their alarm clock didn't go off that morning) and went to school.

I later dreamed when I was 15...

Me and the same friend was in prison for some reason, and swimming in their large indoor pool. I was just floating under the surface holding my breath and suddenly realized it was only my friend and me under water. One of the girls standing around the pool said quietly, "I head dead people don't breath, they gurgled." I freaked and kicked my friend in the chest to get her away from me and exited the pool. I then remembered playing baseball before that and using the dugouts as bases. After I clambered out of the pool the area then turned into a dorm-room and I was getting in bed. One of the girls looked at me and said "Your not a real criminal, your paying them for protection." I looked underneath the kitchen cabinet found at the edge of the bedroom to see my friend peering out from under it and looking at me. So out of fear I got the vacuum cleaning and rammed it into her face repeatedly so that she would go away. She slithered past me without my noticing until someone screamed, I turned and there was my friend standing up behind me. I pulled a shotgun out of my pocket and began to rapidly fire bullets into her chest. I then heard someone quietly say "She always said nothing upset her more than her best friend being angry with her." So I began to scream "I forgive you, I forgive you!" After a few minutes of this I pushed her backwards into her grave, then grabbed the pot of goulash from the counter behind me to bury her in it. When completely burried I then went to bed. The next morning I was getting on the 'leaving prison' bus and after I sat down I looked up in time to watch my friend clamber onto the bus.

For the next week after this dream I couldn't sleep. I had to keep the light on or listen to the Digimon Movie Soundtrack in order to not keep staring at the open area behind my futon in expectation from my dead (still living in reality) friend to pop up and kill me. This dream really fucked me up for a while XD. After a while it was our joke that when she was being difficult I'd say "Don't make me kill you again!".

I'll be 23 as of today.. the 27th. So um, yeah my dreams if strong enough stay with me. I still have vague memories of when I was five. One where I lost my toes from the toesnatchers that lived in all water, and one where I was trying to tell the forest animals I was going to human kindergarten not animal kindergarten and arrived at school to find the animals all there. When I was 12, I dreamed I visited a man with a lot of power cords throughout his house and every time I touched one my hands were shocked until my palms blistered along the area where I had been touching them. (I felt that dream physically).

Funniest dream was when I dreamt I was jumping on my trampoline, it felt so real that when I went to jump my legs jerked and woke me up.

That's enough dreaming for now LOL.

#44 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:29 PM

Oh god I used to have dreams about Tickle Me Elmo dolls that were evil and would tickle me to the point where it hurt and I couldn't breathe anymore. :|

#45 Kelvee

Kelvee
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:53 PM

Xwee, I had a similar dream. Except I was skydiving into the ocean. The dream was so realistic that I felt my feet hit the wall. When I woke up I found out I kicked the wall next to my bed really hard :-/

I did have one dream the over day when I met a very old childhood friend that I never saw ever since I moved to a new town. We were both around in the third grade and I imagined him at my age (19). We both went to our favorite childhood places and talked for a while. The weird thing is that everything he said was completely plausible and believable and if I didn't know that I was asleep, I would of believed it all. I kind of want to talk to him again, but I don't have to courage to talk to him on facebook since it's been a very long while.

#46 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:03 AM

When i was around 10 I was obsessed with lava/magma (whatever the word in english) and I always dreamt that my whole town was totally filled with lava everywhere. Bit weird that noone got bothered by walking in it though :whistling: But it sure looked fun.

#47 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:58 AM

Dreaming about trying to sleep is always fun.

#48 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:57 AM

You ever had a dream about a guy/girl you know maybe sexual or maybe just a nice dream, that they fancied you, or saved you or somthing nice, and then found youself having a crush afterwards on them?

#49 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

You ever had a dream about a guy/girl you know maybe sexual or maybe just a nice dream, that they fancied you, or saved you or somthing nice, and then found youself having a crush afterwards on them?

Yes, I always have the strangest dreams about being the damsel in distress, kidnapped and so forth. My closest friend always got me out of trouble. And now were together for 4 years as a couple. I guess I just watched too many disney movies :o

#50 Kelvee

Kelvee
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:00 AM

It happened to be.There was this dream where the girl who is so close to me that we're beyond friends, but not yet a couple handed me a bag of rolls of duct tape. Then we made a cargo net and climbed the Jacobson Faculty Building at my school (the highest building at my school)and climbed to the top. At that moment, I think I'm secretly in love with her and my conscience is trying to tell me something. After that segment on the dream, she disappeared and the rest of the dream was about sailing in a pirate ship with random people in my school to find some treasure which I forgot. Dreams are crazy.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users