Photo

OMG i had the weirdest Dream...

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#51 bends1

bends1
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

A Long time ago I had a dream that started with me at the bottom of the ocean and I swam furiously to try to reach the surface and eventually woke up when I needed to take a breath.

I always wondered how long I actually ended up holding my breath for.

#52 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:05 PM

I always wondered how long I actually ended up holding my breath for.

Probably 2 seconds. When you're not conscious, what plays in your mind lasts longer than reality. This happened : I had blood drawn for a test once, and I passed out. In my mind I lived two full weeks of my daily life before coming around and realizing I was on my back with my feet on a chair and all the nurses hovering over me at the doctor's office. It had only been moments, but in my complex, wacky brain, it had been weeks. True facts.

#53 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:58 PM

You ever had a dream about a guy/girl you know maybe sexual or maybe just a nice dream, that they fancied you, or saved you or somthing nice, and then found youself having a crush afterwards on them?

yes i have had this happen before, i never persued anything , even tho i was single back then.

#54 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:39 AM

yes i have had this happen before, i never persued anything , even tho i was single back then.

really? and did you fancy that person before then as well or he/she didnt seem so interesting yet? or was it someone you secretly admired already?
if it's the first one then that's pretty cool :o i mean, liking someone bcz he/she did sth in a dream
i know dreams are sometimes revealing your hidden desires

#55 ikrana93

ikrana93
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:55 AM

i've had some pretty weird dreams. just completely abstract and incomprehensible xD

#56 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:20 AM

I hate that feeling. Usualy I think the events in the dream actually occurred in real life. This is especially problematic when I confront people I had interacted with in said dream >_<

#57 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:04 AM

I hate that feeling. Usualy I think the events in the dream actually occurred in real life. This is especially problematic when I confront people I had interacted with in said dream >_<

haha ^^
i just sometimes don't know anymore if sth happened in a dream or in reality :S
luckily it's just little things so
does anyone else have this?

#58 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:10 AM

haha ^^

In my dreams, I sometimes get really productive and do all the things I've been putting off in reality. I wake up, feel really accomplished for about a second and then realise I still have to actually do those things.

But sometimes I dream of finding things which I've lost and they turn out to be where I dreamed they were. That's useful.

#59 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

really? and did you fancy that person before then as well or he/she didnt seem so interesting yet? or was it someone you secretly admired already?
if it's the first one then that's pretty cool :o i mean, liking someone bcz he/she did sth in a dream
i know dreams are sometimes revealing your hidden desires

i dont recall having a thing for him before the dream no..but i remeber dreaming how much fun we had together and then always thinking about it alot afterwards.

But sometimes I dream of finding things which I've lost and they turn out to be where I dreamed they were. That's useful.

i need this dream ALOT but sadly they never happen.

#60 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

I remember having a dream where I was trapped in the backseat of a car with a man fixing to turn into a werewolf. I kept trying to kick the door to get it to open since the handle was broke. Apparently I had been kicking the wall or something cause for the next several days my legs hurt like nothing else and it hurt to sit or stand. The bruised muscles where located around where the ring of a toilet seat would touch me so it hurt most painfully when I went to go to the bathroom. I'm glad that was a once in a lifetime experience for me (so far).

#61 Kelvee

Kelvee
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

That must hurt a lot, Xwee. I also had dreams that made me do physical things. I had a different dream where I was being chased by something (I forgot what because it was so long ago). I think it was crumbling earth that falls into oblivion because I've always feared of running out of options. Anyways, because of being chased by something, I found myself woken up by my mother in the living room. Weird part is that the night before, I slept in my own bed. That means I sleep waled around 30 feet from my room to the living room couch in one night without entering another room or falling down the stairs. I never sleepwalked before.

#62 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:07 PM

That must hurt a lot, Xwee. I also had dreams that made me do physical things. I had a different dream where I was being chased by something (I forgot what because it was so long ago). I think it was crumbling earth that falls into oblivion because I've always feared of running out of options. Anyways, because of being chased by something, I found myself woken up by my mother in the living room. Weird part is that the night before, I slept in my own bed. That means I sleep waled around 30 feet from my room to the living room couch in one night without entering another room or falling down the stairs. I never sleepwalked before.

i used to sleepwalk when i was in my late teens. i would never remember, but my old roomate used to tell me i did it often. its weird how your mind can know how to move you around the house so accurate...among other places

#63 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

i used to sleepwalk when i was in my late teens. i would never remember, but my old roomate used to tell me i did it often. its weird how your mind can know how to move you around the house so accurate...among other places

i agree that is sooo weird eh :o
i never sleepwalked before, but when i was small i used to fall out of my bed a lot, and one time i just kicked my lamp off my night table, but that's nothing too big
or like when you have to go to the toilet and you dream that you go but you actually didnt go in real and then you wake up and realize you still have to go ^^ omg that's sooo annoying

#64 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

Sometimes in my dream I will get a deja vu; as if I've already had that dream before.

#65 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:05 AM

Dreaming about trying to sleep is always fun.

Hahah, yeah those are horrible. Eventhough you get the rest you need, you still don't feel like you had any sleep. I have the same if I dream about working the whole night, I feel like I didnt rest at all :p

#66 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:23 AM

hum i once dreamt a whole night about difficult math problems! i didnt feel rested enough either :S :S
HOW the fuck is it possible that my mind just decides to go & get analytic during sleep time ... wtf and its not even like i had a math test or sth :S

#67 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

hum i once dreamt a whole night about difficult math problems! i didnt feel rested enough either :S :S
HOW the fuck is it possible that my mind just decides to go & get analytic during sleep time ... wtf and its not even like i had a math test or sth :S

Nerd :(

#68 serdne2

serdne2
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

I had a dream about a girl. Ive never met her but it was intensly emotional. I can't explain it, but I woke up in the morning with an intense feeling of love. It was unreal

#69 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:53 AM

Nerd :(

why am i a nerd for that? >.< i dont even like maths! it was sooo annoying

#70 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:37 AM

i agree that is sooo weird eh :o
i never sleepwalked before, but when i was small i used to fall out of my bed a lot, and one time i just kicked my lamp off my night table, but that's nothing too big
or like when you have to go to the toilet and you dream that you go but you actually didnt go in real and then you wake up and realize you still have to go ^^ omg that's sooo annoying

I did that quite a lot when I was younger and would still do that if I didn't sleep with a teddy-bear (assuming blaze is gone or not joining me right then).
Has anyone had the very vivid dream of going to the bathroom? It goes like this "You wake up in your room, go into the bathroom and start to pee." Then when you wake up you realize that although you are really peeing, you aren't in the bathroom. That was always a pain in the ass when I was around 5-7. Thankfully I grew out of it after only 2 years but I still felt so embarrased about it. >,<

#71 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:47 AM

why am i a nerd for that? >.< i dont even like maths! it was sooo annoying

Was just the only thing that comes to mind when someone says they dreamt about math sorry =P Ment it in a joking way :3

#72 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:47 AM

Was just the only thing that comes to mind when someone says they dreamt about math sorry =P Ment it in a joking way :3

ha ok yes i get it ^^
i thought you meant it like 'omg you must be a nerd' or sth

#73 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:49 AM

haha ^^

Just had one today which got me thinking if my other ghastly dreams were going to be turned into reality.... guess not lols

In my dreams, I sometimes get really productive and do all the things I've been putting off in reality. I wake up, feel really accomplished for about a second and then realise I still have to actually do those things.

That's because you remembered where you left it in your subconscious :D

Psssst : I also wake up with bruises and aches after some dreams O_o
When I sleep, weird things happen :o Sometimes, my parents say I run out of my room and scream very loud and run back into bed ( Happened more than once this year )
Sometimes, I wake up and murmur some stuff like "Help me I don't know how to ....." and I didn't continue after that and repeated that three times before I went back to bed. - After the Kayaking Course... believe me I would never ever go back there again... Seriously Sunburnt and it hurt more than that time when I had a fever at 39.8°C ++ I hate it when I banged against the rocks.... Luckily, don't know why when I was about to capsize upon those rocks, something pushed me really far towards the sea and I paddled away but the second time was worse.... The waves were huge and all my friends beside me were practically screaming as we were advancing towards the rocks but were lucky not to hit :D
Two weeks ago something even more funny happened. My mother woke me up to switch off the TV... I didn't woke up but my mother said I just adjusted the volume to really soft and she keeps telling me to turn the TV off but I didn't haha until awhile later :D Well I can't remember a thing tho

Edited by Scavenger, 03 August 2010 - 05:01 AM.

#74 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:04 AM

That's because you remembered where you left it in your subconscious :D

That explains it sometimes, though funnily enough I'm not really in the habit of storing things down the side of my bed.

Two weeks ago something even more funny happened. My mother woke me up to switch off the TV... I didn't woke up but my mother said I just adjusted the volume to really soft and she keeps telling me to turn the TV off but I didn't haha until awhile later :D Well I can't remember a thing tho

That's funny. But why didn't she just switch it off herself?

#75 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:07 AM

That explains it sometimes, though funnily enough I'm not really in the habit of storing things down the side of my bed.

That's funny. But why didn't she just switch it off herself?

She always calls me to do things =\ Even taking water and stuff, so yeah and she was sleeping and awoken by the sound probably :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users