Photo

The Best Way to Transfer NP / Items

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

Just wondering... what is the safest way to transfer NP or Items from your 1 week old accounts that have been using NP generator and score senders to your main?

1. Buying over priced items from the main account?
2. Buying an expensive item with the newb account and trading it with a not so expensive item from your main?

What is the safest method? Discuss :o

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:55 AM

I wouldn't transfer the NP... that's extremely suspicious for a 1 week account. I'd wait for a very long time.

#3 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

I wouldn't transfer the NP... that's extremely suspicious for a 1 week account. I'd wait for a very long time.

So, Ill just npgen and score send for the first week and then just leave the account there until maybe next month or so? lol

#4 thejman1002

thejman1002
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:12 AM

Ya I would let those nps that you got cool down for a little while. But don't just let the account sit there and do nothing do regular stuff with it. Make it seem normal. It takes the heat off quicker that way.

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:17 AM

You can continue to SS and neogen (to an extent) so it makes it seem like it's actually an account and not a shell. I would advise just going on every so often to do a few dailies, feed your pets, etc.

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

I would way way recommend against it.

#7 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:58 PM

How about transferring 1 million from an older account to a week old account?
Is that also fishy?

#8 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

How about transferring 1 million from an older account to a week old account?
Is that also fishy?

Just as fishy as the reverse.

#9 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

Not necessarily, people often give friends (re)starting gifts...

It's not a risk I'd take, though.

#10 tb20

tb20
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:24 PM

Probably a dumb question but does anyone know the mechanics of clear sales history of shops, like would they still have access to some type of log?

About to transfer some np to a REALLY old shell account to get it running

#11 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

I'd imagine they keep backlogs for like 30 days or something because if they kept any longer they would have so much information it would be too expesnive to store it.

#12 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

yeah i think the shop is probably a safe way since there is no idea they can keep track of it.

#13 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

^ Shops are extremely dangerous way of transferring NP, especially when using the 99k junk item trick. They definitely keep a log of it unless you do it slowly but how many times you'll need to do it to transfer enough?

#14 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:22 PM

actually... i've used the junk item at 99,999 np in my shop trick a lot and have never got caught... i always do it the quick erase the sales history... but i also use the accounts at least every week for more than just npgen

#15 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:11 AM

Ill have the same problem in a bit, I have one main account where I play completely legit. And one account (different email, living etc etc) and a different IP where I use NP gen and Abrosia.. not sure how ill eventually transfer it :p

#16 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:00 AM

I have an easy way you can transfer 500-600k and make it look like an accident/mistake.

Have the account that is receiving the NP put a Baby Paint Brush Plushie up for trade and put "offer Pure Only, will take below TP price" or something along those lines.

Have the shell offer 500-600k, on it and then accept on your main ASAP. Make it look like the young shell made a mistake, and offered on a plushie and not the real Baby Paint Brush.

I have done this safely once, but I would not suggest you do it more then once.

There really is not many "safe" ways to transfer NP, but this can work once.

#17 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:04 AM

I have an easy way you can transfer 500-600k and make it look like an accident/mistake.

Have the account that is receiving the NP put a Baby Paint Brush Plushie up for trade and put "offer Pure Only, will take below TP price" or something along those lines.

Have the shell offer 500-600k, on it and then accept on your main ASAP. Make it look like the young shell made a mistake, and offered on a plushie and not the real Baby Paint Brush.

I have done this safely once, but I would not suggest you do it more then once.

There really is not many "safe" ways to transfer NP, but this can work once.

I did something similar here once... I "accideentlt" put an extra 0 at the end of my offer lol

then I used the newbie account to message the old account to say " can i please have that back I made a mistake"

Edited by munie, 20 July 2010 - 09:05 AM.

#18 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

Just remember proxies people, even if you make the most legit looking transaction in the world if TNT see the same IP its off to iceland...

#19 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:59 PM

Just remember proxies people, even if you make the most legit looking transaction in the world if TNT see the same IP its off to iceland...

I use VPN everytime I log on the "cheating" acc. But if I would suddenly transfer neopoints to my normal account itll still look weird, even if theres no way to relate one to another :p Tbh ive no what the best method is, sorry :)

Edited by Milady, 20 July 2010 - 01:01 PM.

#20 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:03 PM

I use VPN everytime I log on the "cheating" acc. But if I would suddenly transfer neopoints to my normal account itll still look weird, even if theres no way to relate one to another :p Tbh ive no what the best method is, sorry :)

try a little bit of role play, maybe have one post something on neoboards and then do a little chit chat lol

#21 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:06 PM

try a little bit of role play, maybe have one post something on neoboards and then do a little chit chat lol

haha yeah maybe. "Hey girl i like you, here you go, have 40kk!" (If i only had that much ;))
But thats not a too bad idea :p Now just have to find a good story X_X

#22 tb20

tb20
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

I've done the 99k shop trick many times before. The way I see it, neopets does not have enough space to store every single neopets user's shop details for a long period of time. My guess is that when someone clears their sales history, that data is lost for good.

Edited by tb20, 20 July 2010 - 01:13 PM.

#23 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

I've done the 99k shop trick many times before. The way I see it, neopets does not have enough space to store every single neopets user's shop details for a long period of time. My guess is that when someone clears their sales history, that data is lost for good.

you think so? ......... we will never know for sure :< ...

or will we?

Just throwing a thought out there.. maybe its better to us 80K or something like that so its less suspicious?

#24 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:04 PM

If you want you can try this:

If your main buys up any HTS crap, try buying it as a "reseller" with your side. It will move the pure to your main and leave your side holding items you didn't want anyway :3

#25 tb20

tb20
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:30 PM

Just throwing a thought out there.. maybe its better to us 80K or something like that so its less suspicious?

You gave me a better idea but it requires access to two pc / laptop. Buy something ETS like a baby paintbrush and put it for 1 np and snatch it up asap with your account you want the neopoints transferred to. Those are not even recorded in sales history :funone:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users