Photo

The Best Way to Transfer NP / Items

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:10 PM

You gave me a better idea but it requires access to two pc / laptop. Buy something ETS like a baby paintbrush and put it for 1 np and snatch it up asap with your account you want the neopoints transferred to. Those are not even recorded in sales history :funone:

you'll probably want a proxy though :p

#27 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

is better transfer after a few days. I think Posted Image

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

Why would you need 2 comps? just use 2 different browsers

#29 Casilla

Casilla
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

I think it's stupid not to assume TNT doesn't track all sorts of logs for long periods of time.  Server space is cheap, cheap, cheap, after all.  Lack of catching people has probably more to do with poor scripting for catching cheats in the first place.  After all, anytime you get frozen, some live person has looked into your account and decided to freeze you, and there's got to be some sort of clue that led them to look in in the first place. 

If you're going to score send or otherwise use blatant cheats, then the last thing you'd want to do is connect it to your main.  But if you're doing it, I also assume you don't care if you're frozen, so hey, go all out.

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

It's not that they can't, but as you said, it takes a real person to check the crap, and as you most likely know, TNT is lazy as crap. So just don't raise any obvious red flags and most people can usually fare pretty well.

#31 Svetlana

Svetlana
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

The best way is not to transfer anything and just keep all accounts separated..heh :whistling:

#32 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:05 PM

Would it be better to transfer items instead of np? I would think trading an expensive item would raise less eyebrows than transferring 10mil np.

edit: like = think. bah

Edited by bobsauce, 25 August 2010 - 07:36 PM.

#33 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

Would it be better to transfer items instead of np? I would like trading an expensive item would raise less eyebrows than transferring 10mil np.

Yes.

#34 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:46 PM

I usually transfer them to my 'bank account', and when is safe i transfer to my main. Everytime I just use the shop 99k trick and all went well :)

People say though another safe way to transfer hugh amounts, is to buy like a meowy or something, attach to pet, pound catch pet and etc etc. I don't transfer that big amount so I never tried that method. I'd say very safe though :)

#35 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

i transfer by placing the item at price 1 and buy it with the other account immediately. It works fine for me all these while also.

#36 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

i transfer by placing the item at price 1 and buy it with the other account immediately. It works fine for me all these while also.

Do you even go here?

#37 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

Do you even go here?

What do you mean?

#38 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:51 PM

Has anyone tried using a guild to move items around. It would go like this in my mind:

A completely clean account creates a "secret" guild (since they can be unlisted). This could be done alone but in my opinion 3-5+ good friends working together would be best. Slowly move proxied alts into the guild. With say 5 people and proxied alts it would appear to be an active guild all from different areas. Items would be moving all over the place, but always through guild storage, and that could be made purposefully more realistic.

In my experience in other games when I've been iced guilds/clans/whatever are considered sacred in an mmo world. A perfectly clean guild account and leader should be very hard for neopets to ice as long as they can't link it. I've had items and game currency revoked putting me at negative balances in their monetary systems but any money or items I've deposited remain safe. There was even one where I was the only member of the guild but they wouldn't touch it, they took everything from my account and left my guild wealthy as hell. I cancelled my account with negative 1billion currency and made another account and withdrew 1bil from the guild.

Depending on how much you trust the people working with you this could be taken to far greater levels (profit sharing, item credits, etc).

If anyone has tried something similar send me a pm :-).

p.s if your going to commit a 'crime' it might as well be organized right? :D

Edited by bobsauce, 25 August 2010 - 07:56 PM.

#39 graham

graham
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:32 AM

ok so i have like 16mill in my side acc that i abuy in and i want a pcc for my main how do i safely buy and transfer this to my main ?

#40 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:17 AM

ok so i have like 16mill in my side acc that i abuy in and i want a pcc for my main how do i safely buy and transfer this to my main ?

Trading post, Get a few offers, reject a few, keep a few around, offer on your main, don't accept for a few days, and then accept when you think it's safe

Of course, using a proxy and try to make the offer somewhat reasonable

Sending neomails back and forth and maybe adding neofriends or something.

#41 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:22 AM

Or just say you are quitting on the neoboards and giving away a PCC. If you do this make sure your neofriend requests and neomails are blocked and just give it to your main.

#42 crazytaka

crazytaka
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:57 AM

In my experience, the best way to do it is just buy a expensive petpet or a hidden tower item and just give it as a gift.

#43 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:05 PM

Or just say you are quitting on the neoboards and giving away a PCC. If you do this make sure your neofriend requests and neomails are blocked and just give it to your main.

Shouldn't you accept their requests to make it more realistic? And weekly or monthy 'random' giveaways would be a better excuse, no?

#44 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:46 PM

Shouldn't you accept their requests to make it more realistic? And weekly or monthy 'random' giveaways would be a better excuse, no?

Yeah, if people see you're giving away free things and they try to neomail or request you as a friend, they'll see that you've blocked them, and they'll complain about that on your board for sure.

#45 Unfable

Unfable
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

What exactly is a NP gen and how do I get one?

#46 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:33 PM

^ It helps by visiting many sponsor links in neopets and you don't have to do anything. Just wait and see your np grow.

Go Neocodex Downloads > Neopets Programs > Neopoints Generator

But apparently the links in neopets are still faulty Posted Image

Edited by flashraven, 09 September 2010 - 07:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users