KingMilford checking in.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:27 PM

Hello,

I am very glad to be here! I am very much looking forward to not using lube when I go to shove it in TNT"s cornholes. This site seems to have a lot to offer and I hope to have a lot of fun here.

-KM

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

Even though you won't use lube, use protection, you'll probably get lots of STI's from them :o

Welcome here.

#3 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:43 PM

I live on the street Milford and some people ducktaped the sign so it said Milf.

#4 Kelvee

Kelvee
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:53 PM

Welcome to NeoCodex, KM. My name's Vee

Quite unusual metaphors you have there :thumbsup:

#5 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Boggart believe me I will use protection. I'm behind 7 proxies which should be more than enough to keep TNT's crap infections away from me. :p

Edited by KingMilford, 28 July 2010 - 09:31 PM.

#6 angeladarling

angeladarling
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hey there Milford! My name is Angela. Welcome to Neocodex!

#7 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:06 PM

wtf 7 proxies how do you do that? :S
anyways, welcome ^^ we'll make sure not to turn 'Milf' into your new nickname :p
no i'm kidding you have a nice nickname already :)

#8 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

welcome :pirate1:

#9 Sumini

Sumini
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:33 AM

Welcome ^-^
Your name reminds me of something... but I don't know what xD

#10 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:22 AM

Welcome to the codex. Feel free to ask questions! Eeeeeennnnjooooy your stay!

#11 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:44 AM

Welcome!

I must admit, I have never, ever heard the term "cornhole" before. I can understand from context what it means, but...why?

#12 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:53 AM

wtf 7 proxies how do you do that? :S
anyways, welcome ^^ we'll make sure not to turn 'Milf' into your new nickname :p
no i'm kidding you have a nice nickname already :)

You do it very carefully.

And thanks for the welcome.

Welcome ^-^
Your name reminds me of something... but I don't know what xD

Think a little longer on that one. ;)

Welcome!

I must admit, I have never, ever heard the term "cornhole" before. I can understand from context what it means, but...why?

It is because I hate the neopets team. They are made of pure suck and I know sites like this one just have to irk the shit out of them.

#13 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:57 AM

It is because I hate the neopets team. They are made of pure suck and I know sites like this one just have to irk the shit out of them.

Oh, no, I understand why you used it. It's the word itself which just seems odd. But since we're on the topic, why do you hate them so much?

#14 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:05 AM

Oh, no, I understand why you used it. It's the word itself which just seems odd. But since we're on the topic, why do you hate them so much?

Oh haha whoops. It is just an expression that I have heard used before, kind of like "cornwallis."

In my opinion I think think they are arrogant, far to controlling and just a general pain to deal with. I have never been frozen or anything so I am not out for vengeance. lol They are just not cool.

#15 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:02 AM

Oh haha whoops. It is just an expression that I have heard used before, kind of like "cornwallis."

In my opinion I think think they are arrogant, far to controlling and just a general pain to deal with. I have never been frozen or anything so I am not out for vengeance. lol They are just not cool.

i agree with you on this, but i dislike them mainly for the fact that they don't seem to care about the 'normal' user, they just go freezing innocent ppl too (like me, back in the days) and then never want to return your account
although i heard some got their account back (depends on what tnt-member you mail), still i think it's quite too obvious they generally don't care
they are just too much 'lets commercialize this site even more', like when people are using adblock on FF they just HAVE to find some trick so you have to turn adblock off again and be bothered by their numerous ads (but thanks to the admins on this site there is a trick so you wont have to)
also there are too many too obvious bugs on their site (like missing links on places that are quite frequently visited), and they do nothing about it (ever tried depositing more items than your shop allowed and tried clicking the link they provide to upgrade your shop size?)
they are just not userfriendly and don't care about usability, which is the most important thing to take care of when you run a site the size of neopets

#16 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:56 AM

Welcome, and I love your way of saying things just a little more original :p

#17 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

i agree with you on this, but i dislike them mainly for the fact that they don't seem to care about the 'normal' user, they just go freezing innocent ppl too (like me, back in the days) and then never want to return your account
although i heard some got their account back (depends on what tnt-member you mail), still i think it's quite too obvious they generally don't care
they are just too much 'lets commercialize this site even more', like when people are using adblock on FF they just HAVE to find some trick so you have to turn adblock off again and be bothered by their numerous ads (but thanks to the admins on this site there is a trick so you wont have to)
also there are too many too obvious bugs on their site (like missing links on places that are quite frequently visited), and they do nothing about it (ever tried depositing more items than your shop allowed and tried clicking the link they provide to upgrade your shop size?)
they are just not userfriendly and don't care about usability, which is the most important thing to take care of when you run a site the size of neopets

Well it is either that they don't care or they are just incompetent when it comes to site management. Either way it shows their inability to run the site properly. They do constantly miss things and seem helpless against hackers and glitches. Their server security must be weak. To me it is absolutely sick how the site has gradually become more commercialized. I don't think it is right how they are exposing young children to "immersive advertising." It is not fair to the children. It only shows that they are out for pure profit as opposed to offering a great, quality product. Nevermind that it is owned by batshit crazy scientologists.

Welcome, and I love your way of saying things just a little more original :p

Well thank you. :D

#18 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:19 AM

King huh? ;) Welcome.

#19 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:35 AM

Welcome :)

Edited by Greatgenes, 30 July 2010 - 11:35 AM.

#20 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Oh, no, I understand why you used it. It's the word itself which just seems odd.

You got me thinking about it, and the best bullshit reason I can come up with is that's where the corn comes out. You know what happens when you eat corn. Cornhole? I dunno. "Pooshoot" seems a lot more classy to me.

#21 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

Hey welcome ....you will find many fun things to do....!!!Posted Image

#22 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

You got me thinking about it, and the best bullshit reason I can come up with is that's where the corn comes out. You know what happens when you eat corn. Cornhole? I dunno. "Pooshoot" seems a lot more classy to me.

I did think of that, but who eats enough corn for that to be a reasonable term? I thought about it some more and decided "crapchasm" was superior. It's more vulgar and you can insinuate they made their asshole larger by inserting things in it. If we want to be classy, then we can call it a "fecesaperture".

#23 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

Classy is about #36 on my priority list.

Edited by KingMilford, 30 July 2010 - 08:38 PM.

#24 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:48 AM

Well it is either that they don't care or they are just incompetent when it comes to site management. Either way it shows their inability to run the site properly. They do constantly miss things and seem helpless against hackers and glitches. Their server security must be weak. To me it is absolutely sick how the site has gradually become more commercialized. I don't think it is right how they are exposing young children to "immersive advertising." It is not fair to the children. It only shows that they are out for pure profit as opposed to offering a great, quality product. Nevermind that it is owned by batshit crazy scientologists.

you said it! ^^
where have you been all this time??? you should've come here way sooner!

#25 KingMilford

KingMilford
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

I agree, I should have come way sooner.

I have been all across the internet far and wide. I traveled for many a day before I saw neocodex on the horizon, the promise land that I was promised. Before that I spent almost six years in the one of neopets' mind prisons. But after a bit of self enlightenment and learning I broke free from the chains that shackled me down, the chains that were not even there.

But I am here now! :D

And now I have returned to neopets two years later after I broke free. Though this time I come armed and ready against all of their shit. And it is shit.

Edited by KingMilford, 02 August 2010 - 10:56 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users