Photo

Gonna Get Another Wolfdog :)

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:10 PM

So after everything with Wolfy and all (I ended up giving him back to the original owner. He just wasn't used to city life and he was too old and skittish and big to try to get him used to it at that point. If he took off I wouldn't get him back - He was scared here and I felt bad. I just couldn't keep him) I found a pup I fell in love with. There were so many wolfdogs there. They have VERy little mala in them so they're high contented... These guys were wonderful! :D

Im gonna adopt a pup here too come probably tuesday but here are some pics :D This place was just awesomely awesome sauce!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's the pup I'm probably gonna get :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:17 PM

Try Chit-Chat next time :)

And I'm jealous of your doggies D;

#3 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:19 PM

Ah ok :)
I haven't been on here in such a long time xD

Thank you but they aren't mine :p
I just went and saw them today. That pup at the end will probably soon be mine though :D

#4 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:20 PM

Try Chit-Chat next time :)

And I'm jealous of your doggies D;

It's fine here in General Chat. We can start talking about our love for dogs :D

I used to have a Siberian Husky/Malamute mix. He was a gorgeous dog! Now I have a Blue Heeler/Lab mix. I love her.

Wolfdog's are always awesome though :thumbsup:

#5 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:21 PM

God Huskys and Malas are beauts in themselves :o
I had a purebred white husky last year :D I loved him!

#6 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:24 PM

God Huskys and Malas are beauts in themselves :o
I had a purebred white husky last year :D I loved him!

Oh wow. I bet that was a horrible mess if you were wearing black xD

#7 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:25 PM

Oh yeah and I made that mistake the first day I got him lol
He also turned my car white inside like it was outside VERY quickly xDD

#8 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:27 PM

That's cool :D I"m glad for you :)

Also, WELCOME BACK!!! :p

#9 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:28 PM

Thank you
and
THANK YOU!!!
lol

#10 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:35 PM

Oh yeah and I made that mistake the first day I got him lol
He also turned my car white inside like it was outside VERY quickly xDD

Haha I know exactly what you mean. I always had to warn people to not wear black before they came to my house. Even if I had just vacuumed, the hair was EVERYWHERE

#11 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

lol yeah thats the unfortunate thing about dogs like these but they're just such wonderful creatures! You can't not want one :D

#12 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

Agreed! They are just so cute! But I know these kinds of dogs have a bad history of kidney problems. That's how I lost mine :(

#13 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:50 PM

Do they really? D=
Aww :( I'm sorry. I haven't had any bad things or any problems happen to mine and I hope I never will but I'm so sorry :'(

#14 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:53 PM

Do they really? D=
Aww :( I'm sorry. I haven't had any bad things or any problems happen to mine and I hope I never will but I'm so sorry :'(

It's all good now. Yeah, just gotta keep them on a good diet. :p When do you get the pup?

#15 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:01 PM

Ah that explains things :)
Hopefully tuesday when Kitsu gets paid ^ ^

#16 aweroij

aweroij
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

The snowy white ones look adorable. :)

Am I the only one who was expecting something along the lines of

Posted Image

??

#17 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

Aww cute doggies ;). I love my Husky so much they're my favorite canines since they're so active I run with my dog like 3 miles a day O_o.

#18 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:38 PM

Much cooler than my beagle, that's for sure. :p

#19 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:56 PM

The arctics are beautiful :o
I wanted Yona so bad :p
Big ol mr Alpha was just sooooo beautiful (He's the white one lying down)

Damn that's a lot of running lol xD

haha thank you pyke :p

#20 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:00 AM

Goodluck with the pup ^^ Its a beautifull dog, wish I didnt live in a small appartment so I could have one aswell.

#21 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:32 AM

I would LOVE to have a wolf (not wolf-dog, a wolf), got one for christmas from my dad once. It was a mexican/timber mix but he kept 'forgetting' to bring her out. When I went up to see her he just had her pinned in the overgrown backyard and she was covered with ticks. He hardly had anything to do with her and he STILL wouldn't let me have ginger. I wanted her so bad! About 3 months after I left I was informed that she had died of tick-fever (no wonder either considering how badly she was covered in ticks.)

I feel nothing but envy whenever I see that someone has a wolf, I still can't get one now either cause we have some assholey neighbors that doesn't want our dogs over there but lets their dogs come over here. I mean if our chiuahuah can kick his pitt-bull pup, then imagine what our wolf could do while still chained/fenced up! They'd shoot the thing just for the fun of it and blame it for their "dead goats". I cry inside thinking about how I will probably never get to own a full-blood wolf.

Though I envy you hugely I am also happy for you, but in a detatched sort of way, I think it best I leave this thread before I get too depressed and such. I'm also starting to miss my stray mutt that I had named Wolfy due to my desire of wolves, I wouldn't have been able to keep him here either. He never stayed home, he'd fight any dog that I pet, and he was a proud dog so he wouldn't let another dog try to "boss" him around. Best he continue in the streets of his birth cause out here he would surely have been killed.

Wolfy was and always will be the best friend I ever had.

#22 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:35 AM

Should have reported your dad :S. That's animal abuse

#23 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:45 AM

awww so cuuuute ^^ ! are they expensive??
we're looking for a neat dog for my mom as well, bcz she'll be home alone starting september
i was looking into a australian shepherd (look at this cuuuute puppy :D) but they are sooo expensive... like 1000 euros for a pup :S
Posted Image

#24 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

Should have reported your dad :S. That's animal abuse

If I had thought I could I would have, I was 17 at the time and so sheltered I hardly new much about laws. I knew the laws of wolves here in Oklahoma cause my mom wouldn't let me get one without checking up on it. You had to give them the shots, here's the catch no vet would do a wolf so I would have to buy and administrate them myself.

awww so cuuuute ^^ ! are they expensive??
we're looking for a neat dog for my mom as well, bcz she'll be home alone starting september
i was looking into a australian shepherd (look at this cuuuute puppy :D) but they are sooo expensive... like 1000 euros for a pup :S
Posted Image

I would suggest a small mix that is older but not very old. Maybe old enough to be well-behaved but not so old its grey around the muzzle. We have one such dog here that just loves to sit on someone's lap and be petted. A cat would be another such good idea, but again probably a grown cat that's already house-broke.

additional note: Hey! I figured out the multiquote! YAY!

#25 moonman

moonman
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:09 AM

I wish I had a dog. But few flats will allow them D=

Very cute though C=

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users