Photo

Customisation

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Svetlana

Svetlana
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:56 AM

Do you like customising your neopets? :) And why?

How much NP/NC have you spend for that?

What are the best or your most liked clothing items? :p

Edited by Svetlana, 03 August 2010 - 11:19 AM.

#2 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:08 AM

I hate customization and refuse to participate.

#3 dfoaiu

dfoaiu
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:12 AM

Most of the time the Neopets look better naked than dressed up like paper dolls.

#4 Svetlana

Svetlana
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

Most of the time the Neopets look better naked than dressed up like paper dolls.

I don't agree with you .You can make great characters of them,not only those :D

#5 Paulster

Paulster
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:36 AM

I hate customization and refuse to participate.

I wholeheartedly agree. I remember when they first wanted me to "convert" my pets. I never did. I thought it made some of them look less nice. I remember being told "if you don't convert your pet, you will not be able to customize them," to which i replied silently to myself "then I guess I am never going to customize them!"

I have yet to cave on this belief, and don't plan to any time soon. Customization is for clowns, if you ask me.

#6 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

I wholeheartedly agree. I remember when they first wanted me to "convert" my pets. I never did. I thought it made some of them look less nice. I remember being told "if you don't convert your pet, you will not be able to customize them," to which i replied silently to myself "then I guess I am never going to customize them!"

I have yet to cave on this belief, and don't plan to any time soon. Customization is for clowns, if you ask me.

If my new account were old enough, I'd purchase Circle Backgrounds for all my pets.

#7 Powerrrr

Powerrrr
  • 955 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

This customisation degraded neopets. Now there's no more war plot.

#8 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:47 AM

The only thing customized about my pet is the background she's on when altador cup rolls in.

#9 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:26 PM

This customisation degraded neopets. Now there's no more war plot.

Customization isn't alone to blame for the lack of war plots, it's the soccer moms who whined about the wars encouraging violence.

I wish I was joking.

#10 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:28 PM

Customization isn't alone to blame for the lack of war plots, it's the soccer moms who whined about the wars encouraging violence.

I wish I was joking.

I wish you were joking too. The lack of any war plot at all makes everything seem so dull.

Back on topic, I never liked the customization feature and tried it out for a few seconds.

Edited by Faval, 04 August 2010 - 01:30 PM.

#11 Systematical

Systematical
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

I was with the 'I hate customization' crowd for a while too, but then I eventually ended up finding a few items that worked, such as adding cumulus wings to a cloud eyrie. Some of the species definitely look a lot worse and all of the poses look recycled, not to mention that lots of the items are just plain stupid to put on four-legged creatures (Pants? Shoes? Really?). I miss the old mutant hissi, but. Nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to constantly remind myself how much I hate it when I'd might as well move on and do the best with what I have.

I spend only free NC (so far 300) and try to avoid using too much NP, but every now and then an item catches my eye and I end up buying it despite the fact that it's stupidly expensive (darn that hat!). In general, it seems like I really only like very few items (though almost anything steampunk I end up liking, even if just a little bit :| I need to avoid Cog's when my account is old enough to see anything in there).

#12 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

I wish you were joking too. The lack of any war plot at all makes everything seem so dull.

Back on topic, I never liked the customization feature and tried it out for a few seconds.

Customization would be more fun if TNT released more NP related wearables instead of driving them all into the NC mall.

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

My pets are all cross dressers and they are fabulous. *rubs nipples*

#14 dfoaiu

dfoaiu
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

I wish I was joking.

Wow, really? How do you guys know this?

#15 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:32 PM

My pets are all cross dressers and they are fabulous. *rubs nipples*

I used to have a Male Cybunny who was gay. Trufax.

#16 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:39 PM

I just love dressing my neopets up all crazy and gangster-like.

#17 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:37 PM

I started to customize my pets after I was creating personalities for them, too bad the clothes are so expensive

#18 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:59 AM

I don't spend real money for pixels, atleast not anymore. I customize them a bit, not a lot though. I think is pointless

#19 Alexa

Alexa
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

I wonder if TNT can freeze you for cross dressing your pets...

Edited by Alexa, 06 August 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#20 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:53 PM

That would be infringing on their civil liberties.

#21 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:34 PM

Nope, they've confirmed that cross dressing pets is fine in an editorial

http://www.neopets.c...torial&week=311

Personally, I can't afford to buy stuff in real life so I take it out by dressing my pets in pretty clothes.

Edited by fruityone, 06 August 2010 - 09:35 PM.

#22 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:55 PM

customisation is pointless, but addictive. i like customising my pets, but only because i still have my "girly" outlook on dressing everything up. ive only spent a little nc though, as i really see spending RL money on neo stupid. as for np though, i spend way too much on customisation XD

#23 Svetlana

Svetlana
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:46 AM

Sorry,but what is cross dressing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users