Quantcast

Photo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SimranXX

SimranXX
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:19 AM

Okay, random title, well not random but okay. Anyway I was thinking there should be a Auto Avatar Collector, it gets you avatars like the clickables, some games and etc. Clickables are a pain, clicking over 80 + link isn't no fun, and games are just evil D;

Good idea or fail? Please don't falme or nothing, it just a idea okay? :)

Edited by SimranXX, 09 August 2010 - 07:22 AM.

#2 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:31 AM

I can't see this being that useful or easy to implement. For a start, you'd have to select which avatars you wanted - clicking through them all again would be suspicious - and that would be at least as much work as clickables. And there's a score sender which you can use for game avatars already - having another program to do the same thing would be a little redundant.

Good idea in theory, but I can't see it getting much use in practice.

#3 SimranXX

SimranXX
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:34 AM

That is very true. It would be hard to use and a lot of work, I guess SS I'll/We'll have to stick will. I am avatar collector and is a bit stuck atm, so I thought it would be cool. Aha guess my idea was a fail XD

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:40 AM

There are already out there that clicks all the easy clickable avatars using your current browser. It's pretty cool

I'll see if I can somehow find it...

#5 SimranXX

SimranXX
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:43 AM

There are already out there that clicks all the easy clickable avatars using your current browser. It's pretty cool

I'll see if I can somehow find it...

Really? That would be pretty cool, Ive had been avoiding clickies but meh it would be cool XD Thank you! :)

Edited by SimranXX, 10 August 2010 - 05:57 AM.

#6 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

Yeah I'm pretty sure what Boggart said exist. I used that long time ago on my main and it gets you all the avatar relating to visiting certain colored pets or even advert calendar avatars but I really don't remember where I saw it Posted Image

#7 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:40 AM

i'm tired of seeing this being mentioned over and over and over again :p like the auto-daily-doer thing. geesh.

but i guess it would be neat for the lazy people.
although i like getting the clickables myself when i start a new account, for some reason.

#8 Brennon

Brennon
  • 938 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:54 AM

i'm tired of seeing this being mentioned over and over and over again :p like the auto-daily-doer thing. geesh.

but i guess it would be neat for the lazy people.
although i like getting the clickables myself when i start a new account, for some reason.

I feel the same way i like to see the random event pop up instead of using the prog logging in and seeing a larger number

Edited by brennon, 10 August 2010 - 12:55 AM.

#9 SimranXX

SimranXX
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:54 AM

-
A auto daily doer would be crap, since there is only about 20 dailies and how many clickies? I mean I've done all my clickie it just a idea. /shrugs Didn't say someone HAD to do it.

#10 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:00 AM

I think she just meant that everyone few weeks a new member will post a very similar topic to this. There are clickable av grabbers out there, that most of us know about, but wont advertise as some on other sites. If you want me to hook you up, PM me :)

#11 SimranXX

SimranXX
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:51 AM

I think she just meant that everyone few weeks a new member will post a very similar topic to this. There are clickable av grabbers out there, that most of us know about, but wont advertise as some on other sites. If you want me to hook you up, PM me :)
-
Okay thank you :)

#12 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

Is it really that hard to click links?

#13 SimranXX

SimranXX
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:21 AM

Is it really that hard to click links?
-
not hard, just ultra-broing. Besides I've done my clickies, I have over 250 avatars. It just a idea.

#14 manon

manon
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:20 AM

lol is it such a problem to click on them XD ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users