Photo

Why do we....?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:07 PM

...drink cow's milk? Because we need milk and still wants it right? If we human beings still need/want milk as we grow up, why do we need to steal the milk from an animal called cow? Humans are also mammals and women are given the ability to produce milk on their own to provide for us human beings. Why can't we rely on our fellow human beings and needs to rely on other species?

Discuss.

It's not a serious topic but whatever:P

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

For the same reason as we eat/drink other things, because they contain things which our body needs but which it doesn't produce itself in sufficient amounts.

#3 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

Just try to find a woman that will let you milk her. That should give you your answer.

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

If it's not a serious topic, fuck off to General Chat.

#5 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

For the same reason as we eat/drink other things, because they contain things which our body needs but which it doesn't produce itself in sufficient amounts.

Maybe our scientists can produce something that can make women produce milk that will be sufficient for all the human race. I think its possible. The number of men and women are pretty even right?

#6 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

Maybe our scientists can produce something that can make women produce milk that will be sufficient for all the human race. I think its possible. The number of men and women are pretty even right?

Even better, maybe our scientists can produce something that can make weird men with lactation fetishes produce milk that will be sufficient for their depraved fantasies. There's apparently a market in that, right?

In other words: hell to the fucking no.

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

From what I recall women can already breast feed more or less indefinitely.

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:21 PM

Provided they don't stop after giving birth, that's true.

#9 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:23 PM

And yet for some crazy reason, they turn down the opportunity of leaky boobs for life. It's a puzzler.

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:26 PM

And yet for some crazy reason, they turn down the opportunity of leaky boobs for life. It's a puzzler.

What I wouldn't give to have leaky boobs...

#11 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:28 PM

What I wouldn't give to have leaky boobs...

Guess what? If you get an infection, your dream could come true!

"In fact though exceedingly rare even men can have a nipple infection that could lead to a discharge. Any leaking from the nipples in men is not normal and should be looked at by medical professionals immediately."

#12 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

Guess what? If you get an infection, your dream could come true!

"In fact though exceedingly rare even men can have a nipple infection that could lead to a discharge. Any leaking from the nipples in men is not normal and should be looked at by medical professionals immediately."

Or one could just take a load of hormones and lactate properly. :p

#13 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

Because if we all started drinking human milk the boobs of chicks would become so unbelievably unattractive (cue african woman pancake tits) that they would be non bangable.

Besides I believe cow milk is more nutritious, female milk however provides many vitamins for babies and shit.

#14 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

Or one could just take a load of hormones and lactate properly. :p

True. So, really, any adult wanting human milk that badly can damn well make it themselves.

#15 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

Cows are tasty Mmmkayyyy.

Boob milk is horrid.

#16 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

Cows are tasty Mmmkayyyy.

Boob milk is horrid.

So you've tasted it recently enough to comment on the taste? :whistling:

#17 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

more calcium, good for humans, affordable? Idk. We would miss out a lot of yummy things without cow milk :p

#18 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

This^:p And what do you think of the proposal Georgina? Do you think it's acceptable for women?

#19 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

more calcium, good for humans, affordable? Idk. We would miss out a lot of yummy things without cow milk :p

Easily harvested, don't bitch at you for seemingly innocent comments during "that time of the month"...

Edited by Puppetmaster, 09 August 2010 - 02:01 PM.

#20 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:44 PM

No but I smelt it like last week. Blegh.

This^:p And what do you think of the proposal Georgina? Do you think it's acceptable for women?

Meh, dont mind really. Wouldnt want boyfriends or whatever seeing my boobs and instead of randyness just thinking ooooh milk please!

Kinda take the edge of some sexual stuff lol

#21 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

No but I smelt it like last week. Blegh.

She who smelt it, dealt it.

Milk gives me explosive diarrhea. Not even in a fun way. No thanks.

#22 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

She who smelt it, dealt it.

Milk gives me explosive diarrhea. Not even in a fun way. No thanks.

I fucking love you.

#23 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

You guys reminded me of this video.

#24 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:01 AM

Well both cow milk and breast milk have different nutritional profiles and breast milk is superior than cow milk for infant growth. However, chocolate (cow) milk is arguably the best drink for athletes due to the carbs:protein ratio. Raw milk also has bacteria in it that breast milk does not have that are beneficial to your body. There are a lot of benefits of each and there is a subculture that drinks breast milk. However, I wouldn't drink breast milk that's just gross and isn't socially accepted and even if it wasn't and all of society drank breast milk I think it would be kind of abnormal for women to milk themselves so their family can drink milk . . .

#25 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:54 AM

maybe females need to maintain their shape and heck care cows.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users