Photo

» ScoreSending «

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#51 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:08 PM

For Bruno i usually do 177-211 for the time and 5180 on all my shell accounts and they don't get reviewed

Score sending for trophies or avatars on your side is dumb. It's just drawing attention to somewhere where you dont want it. If it's just for neopoints, sure. Then launder it back to your main, but for trophies I don't see the point.

Shell accounts? Just get some avatars.. You might get frozen for that low timeif they actually check and every legit player who checks for legitimacy knows that Bruno's Backwood is one of the cheater's favorite

Edited by Benign, 21 August 2010 - 06:10 PM.

#52 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:11 PM

Gold trophies only give you 750 neopoints daily. At the end of the month (750x30) it's only 22k. If you've got multiple trophies (such as the couple I listed earlier) then it could perhaps be worth your while. On the first of the month log in and send the scores and then dont log in again until the end of the month. I can see that happening, but still. I wouldn't say it's worth the risk.

#53 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

Gold trophies only give you 750 neopoints daily. At the end of the month (750x30) it's only 22k. If you've got multiple trophies (such as the couple I listed earlier) then it could perhaps be worth your while. On the first of the month log in and send the scores and then dont log in again until the end of the month. I can see that happening, but still. I wouldn't say it's worth the risk.

But you could simply get 300k in your Shop Till through AB-ing and not take this minor risk

#54 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:31 PM

But you could simply get 300k in your Shop Till through AB-ing and not take this minor risk

ABing is a risk too, don't forget.

#55 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:32 PM

ABing is a risk too, don't forget.

Well considering I AB in Stamps and Magic and for 6 months nothing bad happened, I'd say its pretty good

#56 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:25 AM

Well considering I AB in Stamps and Magic and for 6 months nothing bad happened, I'd say its pretty good

Just because nothing "bad" has happened doesn't mean its not a risk.
I havent been frozen for AB'ing but i still know theres still a high risk factor and i may be frozen for it.

#57 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:54 AM

Just because nothing "bad" has happened doesn't mean its not a risk.
I havent been frozen for AB'ing but i still know theres still a high risk factor and i may be frozen for it.

Yep there's a risk to everything :)
Even Auto Adopters, NP Generator... etc and even the Auto Trainer and I'd say the risk level depends on us if we abuse the programs or have inappropriate settings, the risk will be higher :)

#58 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:00 AM

Honestly, ya know what would help me out a SHITTON?

Maybe a job for someone on here if eveyone agrees...

A list, of all game ID's (with names)
Information on if an Avatar is available (and if so acheivable at what score)
A reference on each game as to the scoring increases ie. goes up in 5 points or goes up in 50s.
A maximum score on each game.
And a maximum time (if applicable).

This is going to provide more or less a fool proof base to set all SS'd scores at, but at the same time, not cause an obviously high freeze rate as we arent setting the score sent, just giving all the info needed to pick a legit looking score or time.

Would anyone else agree?

#59 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:07 AM

A reference on each game as to the scoring increases ie. goes up in 5 points or goes up in 50s.

This is going to provide more or less a fool proof base to set all SS'd scores at, but at the same time, not cause an obviously high freeze rate as we arent setting the score sent, just giving all the info needed to pick a legit looking score or time.

Would anyone else agree?

There's a thread for an SS list for the game avatars
There's also one for scoring increments (although I think it was just a discussion for math's nightmare...I'll post up the links as soon as I find them)
and some people do have their "trophy lists" up for sale, so I really doubt that this rate anyone would be willing to do all that work for free.

#60 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:17 AM

There's a thread for an SS list for the game avatars
There's also one for scoring increments (although I think it was just a discussion for math's nightmare...I'll post up the links as soon as I find them)
and some people do have their "trophy lists" up for sale, so I really doubt that this rate anyone would be willing to do all that work for free.

I think its less about doing work for free - and more about helping out the Neocodex members :)

I would be willing to gather the information but have alot of work running the New trade rep feedback and things.

Im sure someone on here would love to help their fellow Codexians out :D

#61 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:18 AM

Would anyone else agree?

I might try :o Seems that it might take awhile though
Others can try as well (might give up halfway but most possibly not)

Edited by Benign, 22 August 2010 - 07:18 AM.

#62 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:25 AM

I might try :o Seems that it might take awhile though
Others can try as well (might give up halfway but most possibly not)

ill help you if your going to take the task on.

#63 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:17 AM

Are the times for scoresending on sLAUGHTER's based on seconds or minutes?
I put in something for 3-5 seconds, but I don't want to use them till I am sure whether its for seconds or minutes
I don't remember reading it o.o

#64 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

Are the times for scoresending on sLAUGHTER's based on seconds or minutes?
I put in something for 3-5 seconds, but I don't want to use them till I am sure whether its for seconds or minutes
I don't remember reading it o.o

Seconds i beleive :)

#65 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

Thanks
Atleast now I have one less potential mistake to make xD

#66 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:33 AM

thedailyneopets.com has a pretty good game set list for 103000np per day based on a flash game set and amount of points you need per game to make that much. Im sure if you played them a few times to get a feel for the TIME input you could make a pretty good list through that. Though idk if 100k is good or not for a SS.

#67 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

I have a question about using the proxy :o

If I put in the proxy what is the format suppose to be? I saw the one on the other guide, but it didn't say what port to use or how to format port into it

#68 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:05 PM

I have a question about using the proxy :o

If I put in the proxy what is the format suppose to be? I saw the one on the other guide, but it didn't say what port to use or how to format port into it

Ports are usualy 80, but depends on the proxy source.

If your getting your proxies off google or something you should be given the ports - ie 123.456.789.10:80

#69 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:10 PM

So the ports should be seperated by a " : " ?
without the spaces :o

#70 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

So the ports should be seperated by a " : " ?
without the spaces :o

Yep usualy :) if you want specific help PM me and ill try find you a good one

#71 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

Oops...
I just got elite proxy switcher and it just comfirmed 2 proxies I was using wasn't an actual one T.T
I feel like i'm going to get frozen sometime soon x.x
then again abrosia comfirmed them as working o.o
I'm so confused

#72 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

Pirateowns - PM me - i deal with proxys all the time, I should be able to help you out :)

#73 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:12 AM

ill help you if your going to take the task on.

Hehe I think I'll try now :) Free now :D Hope to complete it in 2 hours

#74 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:31 AM

Hehe I think I'll try now :) Free now :D Hope to complete it in 2 hours

Aw good luck - nice of you to take this on - im sure it will help a TON of members out!

If you want me to proof read it before you post pm me :D

then you can add it to the guides section and get lots of nice +rep ^_^

#75 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:05 PM

I seem to be having some trouble with the Score sender. I ran it for a few hours with a loaded list but earned 0 NP's on my account...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users